Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2016 6:15 pm  #1

Affirmations 101

Happy Valentine's weekend, beautiful people of planet earth 😘

I have had lots of people asking me about affirmations. So why don't we explore them together?

To me, affirmations are phrases that really strike a chord with your soul. And by that I am meaning that what you say in your affirming is at the very core or "heart" of what you truly desire yourself to be.

I believe that many of you have tried affirmations here or there, but without considering the underlying emotion that you wish to elicit through doing them. You can stare at yourself and repeat "I'm abundant" until the word abundant sounds totally foreign to you lol... but you aren't reaping the enormous benefits of those affirmations. And they are not assisting to propel you into a new and improved reality.

So, with that in mind I am going to run through Affirmations, Cherished-style. Perhaps it inspires some of you to think more deeply and profoundly about your own self-worth. Perhaps it inspires you to laugh and move onto the next thread instead. It's all perfect, either way. But if you want to know a very powerful technique for centring yourself and to spark the embers of your own self-love, then read on!

Ok. First thing you need to be doing when creating your best affirmations is uncovering what it is that you truly desire for yourself. What do you want to be? What qualities do you wish to possess? I'll share some I wrote a year ago. And I can tell you emphatically that after repeating them in the mirror day by day, my feelings of self-worth skyrocketed. Affirmations are a powerhouse that speak directly to your soul and what your soul wants to align with. If you do this properly, you will feel your power soon enough.

It took me a few weeks of rolling my eyes and slaking my head in amusement at how "obnoxious" it felt to write such rubbish and say it to myself. But after a few weeks, a strange occurrence had me changing my opinion of affirmations forever. I began to believe them. And other people began to respond to that energy. And they began to reflect those qualities to me. They started to become my reality. It is my hope that you will all give this a go in the name of self-exploration, acceptance and love. This will go a long way towards bringing your desires into physical fruition.

Here are a list of some of my older affirmations. I still focus on one or 2 points a day. Every day. I encourage you to play with them, tweak them, rewrite them to match your own desires, repeat them, and then BECOME them. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

I am a powerful, magnificent creator,
I effortlessly vibrate this from the depths of my being.

The beautiful people around me reflect my alignment, which delights me and touches me profoundly.

I am financially wealthy beyond imagination. Money flows easily.. to enrich my life, and the lives of those I assist.

Each day I become more beautiful, more youthful, more radiant.

I'm eager with anticipation, I feel the pure positive energy surrounding me, enticing me, aligning with me. Dancing with me. I feel incredible, invincible, magical, perfect.

In my total alignment with source energy, I am an incredible being of light and love. In alignment I more influential than millions of people who are disconnected.

I am the absolute divine, and my stunningly bright, beautiful eyes hold the essence of my deep, radiant soul.

I bask in the glory of my delicious loveliness! I'm divine, I am radiant.

I am purely captivating to those graced with my presence.

I am powerfully magnetic, and people find me irresistible! They are drawn easily to me, and lavish me with adoring, admiring attention.

I am utterly gorgeous and cherished every day of my charmed life.
Being with me is enchanting experience.

I am soulful, always emanating grace, beauty and a confidence that is irresistible.

I am alluring, I literally shimmer and sparkle with pure, perfect love!

I am intriguing and extremely intoxicating with my endless, timeless allure and magnetism.

My presence touches everyone deeply - I emanate such gentleness of spirit, such reverence.

I am grounded, kind and nurturing- people easily fall in love with me.

I am endless romance and the world looks at me in wonder and awe.. I am my own magical princess in my romantic fairytale!

Experiencing me is pure magic! I adore myself, I am adored by absolutely everybody

I am stunningly fulfilled, I am strong, and I am captivating.

I attract people into my life who are equally loving, adorable, kind, tender, gentle, sexy and sassy as I am! I softly pull at their heart strings and they feel my energy, and appreciate me with such pure love!

My entire vibration is pure, it is euphoric. I am in alignment, I am creative, kind, loving, beautiful, expanding, abundant and receptive. The whole universe feels it. And returns it to me with stunning synchronicity

I am love, I am love, I am love.
And it is done, exactly as I wish. Thank you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/12/2016 6:46 pm  #2

Re: Affirmations 101

I always had problems with affirmations. Like with visualization and scripting, it's easy to repeat affirmations, look for results, feel down because nothing has changed, and then stay negative. Even if I kept thinking over affirmations, the thought would be on my mind but I still wouldn't believe it. Then I started getting more creative; I would write a few affirmations with words that evoked stronger emotions in me, helping me feel more relief and peace then confidence and fun and prosperity. And now, thanks to affirmations, my actions have changed in the way I wanted despite limiting beliefs from before. So for me, it's both repetition and feeling that makes it work. If the thought can make you feel more excited then you will feel like keeping it up and soon enough that feeling alone (of having your desire real now) will help a lot.

2/12/2016 6:52 pm  #3

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

I always had problems with affirmations. Like with visualization and scripting, it's easy to repeat affirmations, look for results, feel down because nothing has changed, and then stay negative. Even if I kept thinking over affirmations, the thought would be on my mind but I still wouldn't believe it. Then I started getting more creative; I would write a few affirmations with words that evoked stronger emotions in me, helping me feel more relief and peace then confidence and fun and prosperity. And now, thanks to affirmations, my actions have changed in the way I wanted despite limiting beliefs from before. So for me, it's both repetition and feeling that makes it work. If the thought can make you feel more excited then you will feel like keeping it up and soon enough that feeling alone (of having your desire real now) will help a lot.

Β 
Absolutely, that's exactly why I hope people will give it another go. But you have to try and find words that allow you to tap into the FEELINGS you are reaching for. That's when the magic begins and affirmations come into their own.

Feel it in your soul..

2/12/2016 7:10 pm  #4

Cherished wrote:

Absolutely, that's exactly why I hope people will give it another go. But you have to try and find words that allow you to tap into the FEELINGS you are reaching for. That's when the magic begins and affirmations come into their own.

Yeah, the moment I started making affirmations that made me tap into the feelings I wanted, it was so much easier. I also like to use affirmations when visualizing and finding the feeling of the wish fulfilled since it sticks in that relaxed state of mind and also since the feeling becomes attached to the words, so it's like I can access the feelings anytime I want by using the affirmation later on. Same when you're feeling so positive, if you can repeat affirmations while already feeling great, I think the mind will attach those feelings to the affirmation and thinking of it can bring back those feelings.

2/12/2016 10:23 pm  #5

How do you create affirmations that connect to the feelings that I want and  to create what you want ?

Last edited by Love5278 (2/12/2016 10:24 pm)

2/12/2016 10:29 pm  #6

Love5278 wrote:

How do you create affirmations that connect to the feelings that I want and  to create what you want ?

Β 
Ask yourself what is it that you want.  And then ask how you will FEEL if you have that. And then look at those feelings. Is it security?  Self worth?  What is it that you want to feel by having your desires?  And then formulate affirmations that resonate with that abd evoke the appropriate feelings within you.

Feel it in your soul..

2/12/2016 11:34 pm  #7

Cherished wrote:

Happy Valentine's weekend, beautiful people of planet earth 😘

I have had lots of people asking me about affirmations. So why don't we explore them together?

To me, affirmations are phrases that really strike a chord with your soul. And by that I am meaning that what you say in your affirming is at the very core or "heart" of what you truly desire yourself to be.

I believe that many of you have tried affirmations here or there, but without considering the underlying emotion that you wish to elicit through doing them. You can stare at yourself and repeat "I'm abundant" until the word abundant sounds totally foreign to you lol... but you aren't reaping the enormous benefits of those affirmations. And they are not assisting to propel you into a new and improved reality.

So, with that in mind I am going to run through Affirmations, Cherished-style. Perhaps it inspires some of you to think more deeply and profoundly about your own self-worth. Perhaps it inspires you to laugh and move onto the next thread instead. It's all perfect, either way. But if you want to know a very powerful technique for centring yourself and to spark the embers of your own self-love, then read on!

Ok. First thing you need to be doing when creating your best affirmations is uncovering what it is that you truly desire for yourself. What do you want to be? What qualities do you wish to possess? I'll share some I wrote a year ago. And I can tell you emphatically that after repeating them in the mirror day by day, my feelings of self-worth skyrocketed. Affirmations are a powerhouse that speak directly to your soul and what your soul wants to align with. If you do this properly, you will feel your power soon enough.

It took me a few weeks of rolling my eyes and slaking my head in amusement at how "obnoxious" it felt to write such rubbish and say it to myself. But after a few weeks, a strange occurrence had me changing my opinion of affirmations forever. I began to believe them. And other people began to respond to that energy. And they began to reflect those qualities to me. They started to become my reality. It is my hope that you will all give this a go in the name of self-exploration, acceptance and love. This will go a long way towards bringing your desires into physical fruition.

Here are a list of some of my older affirmations. I still focus on one or 2 points a day. Every day. I encourage you to play with them, tweak them, rewrite them to match your own desires, repeat them, and then BECOME them. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

I am a powerful, magnificent creator,
I effortlessly vibrate this from the depths of my being.

The beautiful people around me reflect my alignment, which delights me and touches me profoundly.

I am financially wealthy beyond imagination. Money flows easily.. to enrich my life, and the lives of those I assist.

Each day I become more beautiful, more youthful, more radiant.

I'm eager with anticipation, I feel the pure positive energy surrounding me, enticing me, aligning with me. Dancing with me. I feel incredible, invincible, magical, perfect.

In my total alignment with source energy, I am an incredible being of light and love. In alignment I more influential than millions of people who are disconnected.

I am the absolute divine, and my stunningly bright, beautiful eyes hold the essence of my deep, radiant soul.

I bask in the glory of my delicious loveliness! I'm divine, I am radiant.

I am purely captivating to those graced with my presence.

I am powerfully magnetic, and people find me irresistible! They are drawn easily to me, and lavish me with adoring, admiring attention.

I am utterly gorgeous and cherished every day of my charmed life.
Being with me is enchanting experience.

I am soulful, always emanating grace, beauty and a confidence that is irresistible.

I am alluring, I literally shimmer and sparkle with pure, perfect love!

I am intriguing and extremely intoxicating with my endless, timeless allure and magnetism.

My presence touches everyone deeply - I emanate such gentleness of spirit, such reverence.

I am grounded, kind and nurturing- people easily fall in love with me.

I am endless romance and the world looks at me in wonder and awe.. I am my own magical princess in my romantic fairytale!

Experiencing me is pure magic! I adore myself, I am adored by absolutely everybody

I am stunningly fulfilled, I am strong, and I am captivating.

I attract people into my life who are equally loving, adorable, kind, tender, gentle, sexy and sassy as I am! I softly pull at their heart strings and they feel my energy, and appreciate me with such pure love!

My entire vibration is pure, it is euphoric. I am in alignment, I am creative, kind, loving, beautiful, expanding, abundant and receptive. The whole universe feels it. And returns it to me with stunning synchronicity

I am love, I am love, I am love.
And it is done, exactly as I wish. Thank you.

How many times do you say your affirmations ?

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/12/2016 11:43 pm  #8

I focus on one or 2 at a time and say them throughout the day when remember..  And when I'm getting ready in the morning.

Feel it in your soul..

2/12/2016 11:46 pm  #9

For me, just after waking up in the morning is the most effective time to do them. They just stick with me.

2/13/2016 12:03 am  #10

I have a few affirmations I use. I'm constantly repeating them in my head throughout the day. I'll say them out loud when I'm alone and I type them out sometimes. I really do feel like they're working for me. I feel better about myself and have seen changes like weight loss, attention from my crush etc.

Board footera