Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2016 2:38 pm  #1

Conflicted

Hi everyone, so as you know I had been planning on going to Illinois to see my boyfriend. I even bought the tickets, but I had lost my job. I recently found a new one but it isn't going well at all, I have to call them just to see if I can go into work, I've only worked two days.

The two days I've worked is stressing me out because I needed the money for the hotel, then I keep stressing out even more because I then I need money for being out there and eating which is stressing me out even more because I've only worked two days and they don't want to give me any hours.

Yesterday I was talking to my best friend and was telling her I was thinking of not going because of all the issues with money and then also the friend I was planning on going with keeps going back and forth about how he thinks this will be good and then the next he thinks it's a bad idea. Which doesn't help at all. Then he had showed me all this things of my boyfriend saying he wanted to see me and talk to me but then he asked my boyfriend what if I went out there to see he him and he was very hostile and my friend said he felt like he just didn't want to deal with the situation because of all his feelings but it's thrown me off and now I don't know what to do. Because I want to go but the money is stressing me out but then if I don't go I feel like I'll regret it. I just really don't know what to do. Any advice?

2/18/2016 7:07 am  #2

Re: Conflicted

Just do what you feels right and ask yourself that if you do this or that, will you regret on it?
Next thing I want to say for your personal issues DON'T ever depend on mutual friends especially when it's about your relationships. You never know if the person is telling a lie or telling a truth so if you want to talk to your guy, then talk and TRY TO CLEAR THINGS. Whatever your heart says do that but start it with giving good thoughts so that you will attract good events in your life....No matter it's your money issue or relationship...just be clear what you want to do and only see yourself in that ideal place and you will get it.
And if your guy or any friend are able to help you financially so you could ask them too.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

Board footera