Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2016 10:07 am  #1

Another unexpected manifestation

A few weeks ago, I jokingly asked if someone could give me money so I could take myself out on a date and not have to pay.

My mom's bf is based in AUS and since he can't be here for Valentine's Day, he asked me to buy my mom roses for him and he'll pay me back. So I did and he gave me triple the cost of the roses and the chocolate so that we could do something on Sunday.

!!!

Lord knows we need massages. OMG I ALSO GOT A FREE MASSAGE AT WORK TODAY and I wrote it down on my LoA planner as a reward for eating well this week.

Gonna go have dinner and get massages. Perfect mom and daughter date c/o a wonderful guy. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/12/2016 4:27 pm  #2

Re: Another unexpected manifestation

Hey cool.
Have a great time

2/12/2016 5:10 pm  #3

Boom!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒˆπŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/13/2016 9:02 am  #4

I love how things work out It just shows us that if we love ourselves good things come to us.

Well done

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/13/2016 12:25 pm  #5

I've been on LOA now for about two weeks. It's going great although at times the negative comes into play. I'm still trying to figure out how to turn them into positive. Working progress.
My guy and I ( he did ) broke it off in early December. We've been together for a year, been through a lot, even opened our business together. Things were great, at least so I thought until he needed space. Then I found out it was because of someone else.
I recently started watching Veronica's youtube videos which is giving me hope on getting him back. I've been manifesting, visualizing and even scripting. Surprisingly today, my ex of 4years ago showed up at my work today. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say or do. He ask to go to lunch and talk but I saidΒ no that I was busy. Before leaving he said maybe next time and that it was great seeing and that I looked great.
Is this what manifesting does? Wow!!!

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

Board footera