Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2016 2:21 pm  #1

The shift in me

Hi all,

I haven't been here for a while again, as am busy with my life. But I do read every other way some of the best posts like by Vera, etc. for inspiration.

I had to come today as something has shifted in me I believe.

Some two weeks ago I sent the email to my guy, dont know why and it was out of the blue. I wrote here about it, it made me more laugh at myself than anything else really.
I havent checked that email since to see if he replied or not.

Not out of fear if he did and what he said. i know he always replies happily if i say something. But I somehow after that realized I dont care any more and have the feelings still.

But how do I know there was a shift in me?

I see the evidence in my everyday life. Lately there are people coming out of everywhere wanting to be with me but so much that its funny.

I dont feel worried that my guy will not return and i stopped to care when and how and I think that was the last what I needed. For a long time I though i didnt care but that wasnt the truth, now I see that its only now that I truly dont care. maybe cause I know he will. So its not that I would give up or anything like that. i stopped to do all the visualizing and only what I do every few days if I feel like is the short version of the Laines method as its fun for me and I do it only as a fun, I dont expect anything.

And ...

I get invitations for dinners and the looks from guys who are in the cafe next to me, in the whirpool, sauna, spa, random guys. i dont look at them, do anything to draw attention, just the opposite.

Even though I know I am a pretty girl and always was I never had so much attention. And my past boyfriends used to tell me how it always took them some courage and some time to ask me a single word as they thought I wasnt open to talk to them or I was too high for them to reach such a girl, etc.

Those guy approaching me are actually nice guys and I do notice them prior them saying anything and feel their desperation to talk to me or say something, I feel their looks but I do nothing and they still do approach me and very often try hard to persuade me to give them number etc.

what is funny is that for some time I have been telling myself, affirming what i want from my guy or guys in general, I want to be chased, i want them to do anything and everything for me and to be with me, and these guys are showing me it is working and i  know it is working with my guy too, even i dont see that.

what i was also telling myself daily these days was something i realized recently (which is obvious and i read it many times but only now it gave me the power) and that is: you may not see your guy here but that doesnt mean he is not here yet, you may not see the money in your account with your eyes, but they are there, your 5 senses cant see that, hear that, etc. but that doesnt mean that it is not there

i keep reminding this to me every day and it gives me such a peace and knowing that it is there so therefor i dont need to do anything really, just relax and enjoy myself, and then life is really fun

so those guys are really funny and lately i was in the spa and while relaxing on the chair i closed my eyes and did the Laines method on my guy and there was one guy i really didnt notice him much as i was in my head with my thoughts and affirmations and this method, but now it seems it did work on him too as he was really eager to talk to me, he left at the same time, then waited in front of the waiting rooms, then nearly stalking on me, i didnt know till he suddenly outside of the gym tried to talk to me abut random things just to talk to me and then invited me out, so i realized only after him talking to me that he was following me and that i did the method in his presence, even though it was done on someone else he probably felt that, what i did was, letting my guy to come to me and then telling me how i am pretty, sexy, amazing, he wants to be with me, is missing me and so on :-)

also suddenly my lost friends are appearing, asking me out for dinners, coffee and even friends from abroad who i was asking for years to come to visit me suddenly asking me out of the blue if they can come and they would like to see me, etc.

i feel like I detached from my guy fully and opened the gate which was closed till now and the love is pouring in from all the sides and all the people and it feels great

also lately i did visualization connecting to my baby (i am not even pregnant) :-) i just dont want random baby and so i did connecting with his soul, i want a boy and know i will have a boy and i talked to him, imagined our relationship and even told him how he may not be worried that me and his dad dont live together now and so on, that dad is just round the corner and so i want him to be ready for us and pick us as his parents, so i thought about the relationship we will have, all three of us, etc.

plus also i got inspired with the book conversation with god and i started my own conversation with god and it feels so much fun and great really, so whenever i feel not strong (i have that mainly with money) i just ask god and talk to him, like Neal talks about it and its great, i recommend it

so all i wanted to say is try to detach fully as i feel that i finally did and the things which are happening around me are amazing and i dont really care (or in other words am not worried) if and when my guy will come

all i know i am surrounded by guys who are crazy about me, would do anything about me and so it is :-)

have a great day! :-)

BTW: Vera your last posts are so amazing and inspiring i want to print them out and read daily, thank you for that :-)

Love you all!

Board footera