Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2016 7:05 am  #11

Re: Best Day Ever..

Allgood wrote:

Cherished will you do me one favour..... Marry me  lol

This post actually had me laughing because its so you and it shows your querky and fabulous personality along with the most important message of all... We are beautiful creators!!!

I'm just having my coffee now after a rigorous workout.

Have a fantastic day cherished and everybody else

Β 
Haha! The funniest thing is this.. I was in a relationship/marriage for 10 years.. And my husband was absolutely furious that I lived "with my rose coloured glasses on and head in clouds of love and fairy tales!" That's an exact quote by the way. One that left me heartbroken and humiliated.. He said that love was for big screens and Hollywood, and that life was a war to be fought to the death.

It turns out.. HE WAS REALLY REALLY WRONG! Bless his cotton socks 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/11/2016 8:05 am  #12

Why has this forum no bookmark function? I have this thought nearly everytime I read a new post by you, Cherished.

I love to hear your story. Can't remember that you have shared it before. Thanks!
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/11/2016 8:19 am  #13

Great post!!

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/11/2016 9:21 am  #14

i soo love you cherished..that was sooo wonderful of you..and thankyou sooo much for this post... i am greatful to you...and god i have manifested you..veronica..leon .shy..sam..veggiepizza..himanshu and soooo many saviours..who are helping me to get to mmy destination without any personal benefit... i am having sooo positive energy around and i feel sooo goood in the air..i guess its the positive vibrations of all u ppl that are helping me get out of the low vibrations so that i can get my desiire as soon as possible .this post is a big big thanks..and i wish ttherr was a hugging option..i would have hugged u real tight...

love you.

2/11/2016 9:27 am  #15

I am going to start imagining the most incredible love story starring me and my love!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/11/2016 9:41 am  #16

Bellecat wrote:

thanks

I'm in a major funk right now and I'm trying climb out of it.

I hope Cherish's inspiration helped!! Get out there today and love yourself. Do yoga. Love yourself. I've been there before. We all have been there. I believe in you and you are an amazing person, remember that and own it!!!

Since I have been positive and happy all week, good things are heading in my direction. I love that. It's because of everyone on this forum and their positivity!

I am going to have the best day ever today. My beloved texted me again this morning. Very excited, it's such an amazing week so far.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/11/2016 9:49 am  #17

Cherished wrote:

Allgood wrote:

Cherished will you do me one favour..... Marry me  lol

This post actually had me laughing because its so you and it shows your querky and fabulous personality along with the most important message of all... We are beautiful creators!!!

I'm just having my coffee now after a rigorous workout.

Have a fantastic day cherished and everybody else

Β 
Haha! The funniest thing is this.. I was in a relationship/marriage for 10 years.. And my husband was absolutely furious that I lived "with my rose coloured glasses on and head in clouds of love and fairy tales!" That's an exact quote by the way. One that left me heartbroken and humiliated.. He said that love was for big screens and Hollywood, and that life was a war to be fought to the death.

It turns out.. HE WAS REALLY REALLY WRONG! Bless his cotton socks 😘

My beloved says the same thing about me that I live my world through rose colored glasses. I guess I really do, too. I'm grateful and proud to see the good in everyone. I'm grateful that I have a rewarding life. If you are good to life,
nothing is out of your reach. Dream BIG everyone and often.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/19/2016 3:24 am  #18

Love this one.  Thanks  mwah

2/19/2016 4:54 am  #19

This was one of the best stories I read, thanks for sharing Cherish.Β  Very motivating.

2/19/2016 7:31 am  #20

Thank God for you, cherished! always reminding us of how great life can be. bless you more.Β 

Board footera