Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2016 5:36 am  #1

Best Day Ever..

Ok. Let me tell you this emphatically, my beautiful friends. If you're practicing LOA then you already know the answers to what you want. What you need to do is assume that your desire..in most cases here that's your love.. is completely in love with you, and they soon will be. You attract what you set your frequency to. Every day. Every minute. Every second.

I was blocked. Lol.  As in absolutely, categically blocked.  Haha! I clearly knew nothing about LOA at that time. So I thought my guy was CRAZY. And a total ass!! πŸ™ˆ  But as I learnt about LOA, I discovered that I completely invented through my thoughts, our entire breakup!! And so it came to be. I then managed to attract him back, but as soon as I got him, I CLUNG to his every word, and desperately wanted us back together. Fail. The moment he reappeared I was like a piranha! I attacked him. I both wanted him and was FURIOUS with him. All my soul-searching flew directly out the window.  I forgot LOA. I forgot that I was a magnificent deliberate creator. And off he went again. Completely disappeared.

I was not going to be defeated! I reset my vibe, and I did lots of work on myself. I'll tell you what I did. I reinvented my whole story. I focused on self love and acceptance. Through affirmations, meditation, gratitude practice. Studying LOA and Quantum Theory. I began to exercise, and I started yoga classes. Yoga is fabulous, you all should incorporate that. Read Ask and it is Given. I am a complete Aber. I absolutely love living that way of life, it resonates with me completely and has allowed me to reach a place of self acceptance and joy that I never before knew existed. Study Abraham Hicks. Listen to Abraham Recordings on YouTube. Also read Manifesting Love. That book is great! And practice raising your vibe in this sensational forum of Veronica's. Use it to your advantage, and collectively grow stronger and more beautiful each day, with other like-minded friends here. Check in with Veronica, she is a master of deliberate creation. Absolutely.

Remember that this doesn't need to take long. I have only lived my life this way for one year. And I have SO much to be grateful for. I've manifested incredible things. When you wake up in the morning, treat it like a new and magical day where anything and everything is possible. Before you even get out of bed, decide that this is your best day ever! Because it is actually your only day ever. Now. Now is everything. Ponder that. Before your feet hit the floor, think of 5 things to be grateful for. As you shower, enjoy every moment! Use all your senses. Love your breakfast! Delight in your coffee! Step outside into the sunshine and take a deep, beautiful breath! Because today and every day is a new beginning!

So anyway.. I practiced all of this, and I wrote ridiculously elaborate affirmations that I still say joyously to myself today.. And I forged ahead with courage and conviction. When nothing happened, I REFUSED to turn back. I just KNEW incredible things were coming! And I passed my time by playing with manifestations. I pretended each day I had a thousand dollars to spend! And I spent it on some wonderful things! I did my experiments and thoroughly entertained myself, marvelling at what a magician I was to create things like balloons and free pizza! Lol.

... and one day BAM, there was my guy again! It was like magic! And then I tried to cling to him desperately...... AGAIN. And yup, off he went! UNTIL I realised that I was completely responsible for him coming and going! It was actually seriously amusing to realise.

So I started to play with it. And I honed my skills so that 2 days of absolute joy and faith and trust would magically have him reappearing in my reality. It was so funny. And then my friend tried it on his ex as well. Same thing! We nailed it! We would get ridiculously happy and BOOM, his girl and my guy would be blowing up our phones with messages within 2 days! 😊

THEN, I decided to think more along the lines of family. I have children. And after a few days of projecting "family" onto my love, he begins saying "I can't help but think of what our family would be like..our children." WOOHOO!!

Then I purposely wanted him to positively TRIP over things that reminded him of me. So I put that out there. I had a blast with my LOA BFF  imagining all the hilariously impossible ways my love could be made to think of me. But the universe did it WAAAAY better! They actually put a BILLBOARD right outside his apartment with a picture of where we first met! HAHAHA!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ... It's important to note that we first met in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY lol. Even I couldn't plan THAT!! A billboard? Seriously!

One day my guy messaged me saying "omg, you will not believe this- I was sitting at work talking to a new colleague and she KNOWS YOU!!" And sure enough, a friend of a friend (we've not spoken in years) had started working at his company, in the SAME department and somehow she thought to mention ME AND MY NAME! CRAZY. That's bordering ridiculous lol.

If you want to do this properly, you have to understand that it's not about the other person. It's completely and utterly about your perception of yourself. I felt so unloved. And unworthy. So nobody could love me. Now that I have changed, my guy and about 400 others are obsessed with me 😊

Love is the magic remedy for EVERYTHING. You have to begin to practice self love, and you have to learn to love your partner unconditionally. That doesn't mean that you allow bad behaviour. It goes so much deeper than that. It's about realising that there is ONLY your story. So what you make up in your mind gets broadcasted and delivered to you in physical form. So if you can create the most beautiful love story ever written, you will experience it. You have to believe.

When NOTHING is pointing to what you want, you still have to believe. And it will come. And you will be utterly delighted. Remember. You truly are a god or goddess, and you have all of non-physical energy behind you, cheering you on. Love truly does conquer all. So BE love. Be it, and feel it, project it.. And love your special person purely because loving and appreciating them feels amazing. Forget the past, because when you jump to a new frequency you also lose your past. It ceases to exist. Absolute freedom is yours in that moment. The freedom to begin again. You gave that freedom every day of your life, you know.

Start afresh and watch in absolute wonder as the universe rewards you for your commitment to your dreams. They are YOUR dreams. So let nothing stand between them. Not least your own fears. Overcome them, with love.πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/11/2016 5:47 am  #2

Re: Best Day Ever..

What an incredible story to wake up to as I drink my morning coffee! This is why I check the forum first thing every morning! Thank you for that, it was a delight. You truly are cherished :D

2/11/2016 5:53 am  #3

I hope you are adoring that coffee! The colour, the toasty aroma, the deliciousness as you feel it spreading warmth throughout your body! See? Who thought coffee alone could be so ridiculously JOYOUS?!

Head out into your day like that, and it will be magnificent. πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/11/2016 6:05 am  #4

Your story so resonates w me the back and forth with my guy because each time he came back id desperately hold on and yep he'd be gone again ..letting go ..Gratitude and love is changing my life for sure ..ty cherished for the reminder..

2/11/2016 6:07 am  #5

Wauw Cherish!

When I read your story and your effort every day, I promise I will be writing the same success stories like you soon !
You are giving a great perspective here for all of us.Β 

You are strong or better -you MADE YOURSELF STRONG- and you push each and everyone here to take on their dreams and show the same strength.

How easy it is to fall in to negativity and lower vibrations...how easy it is to imagine we don't deserve the love.
But how true your story is, we do , and we will. It just takes deliberate creation, thats all it takes. So start working !
It will be awesome to write you about all our successes !!

2/11/2016 6:12 am  #6

Thats a incredible story!!! very inspiring...i guess i m truly blessed to read this story
thank you for sharing...

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/11/2016 6:13 am  #7

Cherished wrote:

I hope you are adoring that coffee! The colour, the toasty aroma, the deliciousness as you feel it spreading warmth throughout your body! See? Who thought coffee alone could be so ridiculously JOYOUS?!

Head out into your day like that, and it will be magnificent. πŸ’œ

Yes, I love it! The shower was great too, and so will be yoga and the gym. :D

2/11/2016 6:34 am  #8

Cherished will you do me one favour..... Marry me  lol

This post actually had me laughing because its so you and it shows your querky and fabulous personality along with the most important message of all... We are beautiful creators!!!

I'm just having my coffee now after a rigorous workout.

Have a fantastic day cherished and everybody else

2/11/2016 6:34 am  #9

Gratitude, affirmations, positive thoughts and visualization of what you want and complete faith....
I guess you just put it that simply...
I m surely gonna take that it and be a totally dedicated student of LOA and manifest wonders...
I ll leave universe to handle how to do what and when and all the details!!!
I guess its going to be a fun ride now on this journey....
Thanks for such a wonderful post!!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/11/2016 7:03 am  #10

thanks

I'm in a major funk right now and I'm trying climb out of it.

Board footera