Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2016 9:01 pm  #1

He Is Being Really Negative Towards Me Today

I don't understand why he suddenly is getting this way with me. I have been fine all day. Until, he asked me why do I love him out of nowhere. I told him my reason and he called me strange. He asked me what I was doing, I tell him and he makes a negative comment. I ask him what he is doing and he says he is working out.

I tell him that's good and he said it's because of my mean words. It's like his mind is back tracking again and I told him that I don't even do that anymore. All I have been doing is complimenting him. But I know he is trying to get a reaction out of me. It's making me cry. How do I cope in this situation and fix it? It came so unexpected.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/09/2016 9:14 pm  #2

Re: He Is Being Really Negative Towards Me Today

Sam's exactly right. You'll be fine, relax and float back up to love πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/09/2016 9:21 pm  #3

You're both right, I woke up feeling a bit anxious this morning even though I had a good dream. If I remember correctly, he was late to work and asked me why I didn't text him. I didn't have my phone with me this morning because I have been working out.

So he probably is just letting his bad day getting to him. I should continue being positive.

2/09/2016 9:24 pm  #4

Absolutely. That's always the answer! Stay positive. Feed love to the situation! Never fear. Never angst or confusion. Simply be clear in your love for him.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/09/2016 10:32 pm  #5

I watched Veronica's victim video about how you should not be discouraged by a bad situation. Instead find something good about the situation. So I really had to think about it.

Even though him questioning why I love him came off as a bad thing. I can look at the good in that being that he just really wants things to work for us. That maybe he is just scared, but he doesn't want to stop trying. Also, that he is still talking to me.

He did tell me goodnight the sweet way he normally does, so I should embrace that too. Instead of nitpicking at the negative, I should look at the positive aspect. Start focusing more on the positive of everything because after all, the only reason I am focusing on the negative is because I am used to it.

Negative energy takes up less energy to use, so it's easier to fall on. Positive energy requires more work. I should view it as like a diet. It takes time to completely indulge in being positive, but I can do it. I already made it this far, he is still here.

2/09/2016 10:47 pm  #6

Be happy your love is talking to you. He might be having a bad day and taking it out on you. Maybe he doesn't mean it. You just happen to be there.

Think positive and keep making him link pleasure to you. Don't be negative, be positive and happy. Be the very best version of yourself. You and him are together and this time it will all workout. You are stronger and amazing!!!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/09/2016 11:05 pm  #7

Okay, so I was planning on visualizing us before going to bed. How he really misses me and can't wait to see me again. How he notices how sweet and loving I have been towards him and it makes him happy. That he is sorry for saying mean things to me while I am trying to make things work.

How seeing me bettering myself to improve my life is motivating him to do the same. How seeing me take better care of myself out of love is motivating him to love himself too. He used to be very confident in himself, but I at one time brought him down with my mean comments.

But I didn't mean any of them, I was being irrational. He is starting to eat more, since I inflicted him to feel self conscious about his body. But he still feels uncomfortable about eating too much and feels that one day of not working out will make him fat.

At one time that really made me feel guilty because I love him and knowing that I did this made me feel horrible. But now I stop the whole guilt act and do my best to compliment him. I also make sure that he is eating enough.

So it drove me to want to inspire him to stay fit and healthy not out of insecurity, but because he loves himself enough to treat his body right. I love him and want the best for the both of us. He calls me strange because he does not yet understand the power of love, but he will get there.

Board footera