Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 8:14 am  #1

Hope

Today I found out my ex had been with other girls as of late and it put me in a really bad position. I was questioning everything for a while and still am. I'm choosing whether or not to do no contact with him and let things just be. However, I really want to send one last message. I'll post it here instead because sending it to him will do more harm than good.

"You've bailed on your own plans about 3 times now and it's actually really clear that you don't want to "catch up." Fine by me. I would like my photos back as a reminder of what we had for two years. Have the decency to at least post them. It's not that hard."

I need a bit of hope right now, things seem really hopeless and I've been working hard for the last week to remain happy and not thinking about him. But now I just can't stop because maybe it's truly over....

2/08/2016 8:16 am  #2

Re: Hope

No, don't send that message. Again: don't act out of fear or anger. Just let it be. Go no contact, don't tell him you're going no contact, don't tell him you want anything back.

Accept that it's over FOR NOW. Move on. Make yourself happy. Forget about him.
ย 

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.ย 
xo Gabbyย 

2/08/2016 8:24 am  #3

confusedone wrote:

Today I found out my ex had been with other girls as of late and it put me in a really bad position. I was questioning everything for a while and still am. I'm choosing whether or not to do no contact with him and let things just be. However, I really want to send one last message. I'll post it here instead because sending it to him will do more harm than good.

"You've bailed on your own plans about 3 times now and it's actually really clear that you don't want to "catch up." Fine by me. I would like my photos back as a reminder of what we had for two years. Have the decency to at least post them. It's not that hard."

I need a bit of hope right now, things seem really hopeless and I've been working hard for the last week to remain happy and not thinking about him. But now I just can't stop because maybe it's truly over....

Read your post again. You are so negative about situation. Change this, and reallity will change. You have GOD power inside you. Start using it for your good not bad. Change your nickname, change toughts, change creation. Forget about him for while. Start doing on yourself. It is very easy. Just allow us to give you some advice and use it for your good. Read Cherised story and learn someting from her. Dont do same mistake. Use the power of GOD or LOA.ย 
ย 

Last edited by Leli (2/08/2016 8:31 am)

2/08/2016 8:26 am  #4

I won't send it. It just shows that I'm affected by his lack of presence in my life and I won't let him know that. I really am working hard on myself and making myself happy. I booked a small holiday with my friend up the coast recently just to get away from things.

Just can't help but keep thinking and thinking... I don't want this to be over and I want to start over but how are we meant to get closure when we know the universe will give us what we want. That's the only thing I struggle with understanding.

2/08/2016 8:34 am  #5

The Universe will give you what is best for you. Trust and find comfort in that. If you truly believed in that, you wouldn't be so affected by these things!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.ย 
xo Gabbyย 

2/08/2016 8:37 am  #6

confusedone wrote:

He's bailed 3 times and it sucks but he has his reasons and again, THIS COULD BE BETTER FOR YOU because you're both obviously not ready to meet yet. What if you met up and it wasn't what you wanted it to be? No lovely "omg we're back together" scenario? You'll end up crushed. THIS IS A GOOD THING.

Maybe he's busy, maybe he really doesn't want to catch up, maybe other things got in the way. You'll never really know. Change that story!

xo Gabbyย 

2/08/2016 8:48 am  #7

Or maybe..  3 times you simply were not a vibrational match to meeting up.  It's not personally him DOING this to you..  It's YOU!  can you honestly say that you were happily,  joyously expecting the meeting to go beautifully 3 times?  No way.  You lost your footing,  got upset,  dropped your vibe all the way down to furious.  Please try to understand that you attract everything into your experience. All of it.  And the amazing part is that you can shake it off and do it all again,  and command a better outcome FROM YOURSELF..  And then you'll get the meeting you truly want. It truly does work this way.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited by Cherished (2/08/2016 8:49 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

2/08/2016 9:01 am  #8

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

confusedone wrote:

He's bailed 3 times and it sucks but he has his reasons and again, THIS COULD BE BETTER FOR YOU because you're both obviously not ready to meet yet. What if you met up and it wasn't what you wanted it to be? No lovely "omg we're back together" scenario? You'll end up crushed. THIS IS A GOOD THING.

Maybe he's busy, maybe he really doesn't want to catch up, maybe other things got in the way. You'll never really know. Change that story!

Dont analize situation over and over again. Analize it once, decide what you dont want and what you want and keep focus on your desire. Think about it. When he will come to you, you will care if he was with another girl? do you care if he was doing this or that? You wont care. Why, because he is yours and past dont mean anything. Someone will say:" Ok, he or she cheated on me or do some bad stuff, how can i go over this." ย Answer:" Simple, you just go over, because this was done in past and was just teaching leason. Is he/she guilty because he/she cheated on you? No he/she is not. It is all your fault because you create that he/she cheated on you. Maybe you dont know when but it is 100% sure that you create this. You dont belive, then you dont know LOA, then you dont have faith in LOA and you CANT fix this situation if you dont belive those lines. LOA it is very easy, it is easy to get ex back, to get car of your dream, job, house, vacation or what ever you want. Nothing have end until you decide it. If you want him back, than start creating this story, if you want new man, create another story. It is just what you decide. Right now you are in mode where you cant create him back, because you repeat your old story over and over again. It is not that it is wrong time, or he is somewere or with someone. It is just you. Neville say: ย We are master who have a lot of slaves. Decide what you want with thoose slaves and they will do everything for you. He didnt mean real meaning of word slave, he just want to say that everything is in ours hand. WE ARE GOD, start acting like one. Or for me better frase. BE MATURE CHILDE AND ENJOY BELIVING IN YOUR DREAM LIFE.

Love, L
ย 

2/08/2016 2:27 pm  #9

Sam wrote:

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

The Universe will give you what is best for you. Trust and find comfort in that.

The big U doesn't bring you what's best for you, it brings you what you're a vibrational match to, every time. You could be an amazing person but if you have a consistently bad vibe, you're going to be brought lovers to match that vibe. All she has to do is raise her vibe and there's no way she can be disappointed. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sam is right. Big U or GOD or whatever you call this force, dont care if this or that is best for you. It just give what you ask. That all.
-ย Aladin didnt ask ghost what is best for him. Aladin just say i want to move this palace.ย 
- you dont call Amazon or Ebay and ask what is best for you. You just order your favorite intem and recive.

Simple :D
ย 
Love to all, L
ย 

2/08/2016 3:21 pm  #10

I think I'm just confused about my ex and another guy right now. I still want my ex back but this other guy is really confusing my true intentions. For now, I'll let my ex go and just know that he will come back when the time is right. It's a hard thing to come to terms with especially for me. I like to see progress immediately, in all aspects of life. To just believe is throwing myself in the deep end but I guess I just have to.

I'll go with the flow. I'll focus on my studies, on work, on my body and on my social life.  I'll focus on becoming a lighter version of me with less negativity.

Board footera