Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 8:02 am  #1

hey guys I am new here..trying to manifest my ex

Hi guys I am new to this forum. I needed some help.
I do believe in the LOA I have manifested many things in my life due to this. However, 3 months ago my boyfriend dumped me for his girl best friend and I always had a feeling this would happen. I was very negative and so I treated him badly. He doesn't want to talk to me because we have a lot of history. It is kind of hard trying to be positive with someone else in the picture as well and I have to see them together every day. Any advice?

2/08/2016 8:13 am  #2

Re: hey guys I am new here..trying to manifest my ex

Hy
I know your feeling. Today it is exactly three months from my broke up, so we are in same timeframe, and situation is very similar :D Lets go together out of this situation :D Β What i am doing. I do stuff which put me in good mode. I read a lot of LOA books, sucess stories, read this forum, teach other friends about LOA to help them, i have few friends and co workers which will help me when i have bad day. I will start do few things which i want to do it in past, and of course i think about her almost all day, but i have just positive toughts. I pretend that she is with me. I talk with her, i make room for her in my bed, when i have to choose between two things i always ask her for her opinion etc etc. Usually i dont have feelings that she is not with me, but there are some days where i have this feeling. Every day i give a lot of gratitude to GOD because she is back with me, she loves me etc....Β 
My advice is do what you love to do and forget current situation. If you do this i can guarante that he will broke up with her, come to you, apologize and reconcile with you. If you want you can have this situation.

Love, L

2/08/2016 9:23 am  #3

Be positive and do a scripting of you two together. Imagine it and it will be created. Do enjoy a walk today or a good book.

Last edited by DumpedinSept (2/08/2016 9:26 am)

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/08/2016 11:25 am  #4

Leli wrote:

Hy
I know your feeling. Today it is exactly three months from my broke up, so we are in same timeframe, and situation is very similar :D Lets go together out of this situation :D Β What i am doing. I do stuff which put me in good mode. I read a lot of LOA books, sucess stories, read this forum, teach other friends about LOA to help them, i have few friends and co workers which will help me when i have bad day. I will start do few things which i want to do it in past, and of course i think about her almost all day, but i have just positive toughts. I pretend that she is with me. I talk with her, i make room for her in my bed, when i have to choose between two things i always ask her for her opinion etc etc. Usually i dont have feelings that she is not with me, but there are some days where i have this feeling. Every day i give a lot of gratitude to GOD because she is back with me, she loves me etc....Β 
My advice is do what you love to do and forget current situation. If you do this i can guarante that he will broke up with her, come to you, apologize and reconcile with you. If you want you can have this situation.

Love, L

thank you so much i needed that!
Β 

2/08/2016 11:36 am  #5

Veronica posted a video on YouTube about what to do if your love is with someone else you should watch that. Also, do things that you enjoy doing. Don't give the other girl any attention, that way it's like she doesn't even exist in the picture.

Read a lot of LOA books too, they really help and even watch videos. Try even making healthier life habits. Maybe try doing some yoga and meditation. As well as eat a lot more healthier. These are all forms of self love. Try getting a nice hair cut and some nice clothes for yourself. Pampering yourself will raise your confidence in getting your love back.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/08/2016 11:50 am  #6

holistichealing wrote:

Veronica posted a video on YouTube about what to do if your love is with someone else you should watch that. Also, do things that you enjoy doing. Don't give the other girl any attention, that way it's like she doesn't even exist in the picture.

Read a lot of LOA books too, they really help and even watch videos. Try even making healthier life habits. Maybe try doing some yoga and meditation. As well as eat a lot more healthier. These are all forms of self love. Try getting a nice hair cut and some nice clothes for yourself. Pampering yourself will raise your confidence in getting your love back.

AGREE :D

Β 

2/09/2016 5:29 am  #7

holistichealing wrote:

Yes I did watch the video! Thank you so much!

2/16/2016 9:14 pm  #8

Hi, I tried looking for that video but couldn't find it, can you share it?

Thanks

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/16/2016 10:12 pm  #9

scarlet wrote:

Hi, I tried looking for that video but couldn't find it, can you share it?

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSpcO8ef6i4
there!
Β 

2/16/2016 10:38 pm  #10

Thanks susan2. This video was very helpful. It put things in perspective. Thanks for sharing it.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

Board footera