Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 6:06 am  #1

Intense dream

After two days of being unattached, focusing only on myself, and not doing any RS practice, I suddenly had a dream about her, shortly before I woke up! It was an intense dream, and she was hugging me, embracing me, expressing lots of affection and love etc.

I don't know whether this means that she is thinking about me all of a sudden, or whether it's a sign that my vibration is back on the right track, but it felt amazing. Now it seems my task is to simply appreciate it and continue focusing on myself and my happiness throughout the day. 

Opinions are welcome too! Have a great day everyone

2/08/2016 6:35 am  #2

Re: Intense dream

Strawberry wrote:

After two days of being unattached, focusing only on myself, and not doing any RS practice, I suddenly had a dream about her, shortly before I woke up! It was an intense dream, and she was hugging me, embracing me, expressing lots of affection and love etc.

I don't know whether this means that she is thinking about me all of a sudden, or whether it's a sign that my vibration is back on the right track, but it felt amazing. Now it seems my task is to simply appreciate it and continue focusing on myself and my happiness throughout the day. 

Opinions are welcome too! Have a great day everyone

You have right. Your vibration is matched with your desire. So you create a road from her to you. Now just keep this road empty and she is yours. About dreams read or listen a Neville lecture feeling is secret, chapter 2 is about dream.

Love to all

Last edited by Leli (2/08/2016 6:36 am)

2/08/2016 7:11 am  #3

I also have been having intense dreams but it's  after I did a visualization or rs

Last edited by applelove (2/08/2016 7:15 am)

your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

2/08/2016 7:28 am  #4

applelove wrote:

I also have been having intense dreams but it's after I did a visualization or rs

It is normal because you put your desire in to subconscious. Place where magic starts. Subconscious never sleep, it is always on. It will come time when you dont need visualization to have dream about your desire. Why because your desire will be in your subconscious and this is place where our desire must be if we want manifaste. Enjoy those dreams. Someday you will have bad dream but dont worry about that. Just change your toughts and feelings and good dreams will be back.

Stay positive and full of love :D   

2/08/2016 7:39 am  #5

yesterday night she blocked me and told me to never contact her..and yesterday only i had a dream where shes ignoring me and i m respecting her space so i m not trying to be going to her..so..whats it abt and how can this change...and if it goes good..what good can it do in the reality..mm

2/08/2016 8:02 am  #6

mayank.sharma2993 wrote:

yesterday night she blocked me and told me to never contact her..and yesterday only i had a dream where shes ignoring me and i m respecting her space so i m not trying to be going to her..so..whats it abt and how can this change...and if it goes good..what good can it do in the reality..mm

Dont worry about what she do now. Like Cherised said in one post: " this is old news." So first of all stop looking on your reallity, because now we live in past. Can you belive in this line that now we live in past? What and where is future? Future is inside us. Our toughts, visualisation are our future. Forget about so call reallity, and create your future. You dream what it is in your subconscious and what is there you create it. You must start change what is in your subconscious. How? Do some visulatization, give gratitude for all good stuff, and for all bad stuff say to universe or GOD, thank you fot this but i would love if this situation were like this and that and use your imagination to change situation. It is very easy, you can fix this in no time. It is like building the house. You dont start with roof, you always start with basic which is in ground and you dont see it when is house finished, but you just know that it is there.  Forget about reallity, about past, about what she do. Erase those things from your minde. Start building basic in ground, dont start building the roof.

How would you feel if she will say to you:" i love you, i am just yours, i want to be your wife, mother of your children. If she call you and ask you forgivness...."  You dont want current "reallity" anymore. you want what you desire.

love

2/08/2016 8:46 am  #7

Leli wrote:

You have right. Your vibration is matched with your desire. So you create a road from her to you. Now just keep this road empty and she is yours. About dreams read or listen a Neville lecture feeling is secret, chapter 2 is about dream.

Love to all

Interesting, I listened to his audio recording about dreams.

2/08/2016 9:02 am  #8

Strawberry wrote:

Leli wrote:

Love to all

Interesting, I listened to his audio recording about dreams.

And, what he said?

2/08/2016 10:43 am  #9

lar019 wrote:

So for the past several days, I've been feeling really good; really positive, and just confident that my ex is coming back.  It's been really delightful and relaxing all at the same time.  I spent a large portion of yesterday just fantasizing about him being with me as we had a 'lazy Sunday' together. 
Anyways, last night, I had several dreams throughout the night - all with a negative tone to them; some plausible, some ridiculous - like me trying to catch a murderer, before she could kill me, kind of ridiculous.  Anyways, then I had a dream where I decided I couldn't take it anymore, and decided to stalk my ex and his new gf.  I watched them go shopping, and just felt awful in my dream at how happy they are.  But when he walked out of the changeroom - he looked ridiculous. He was wearing this AWFUL multi-coloured suit (and he was loving it); had a stupid new haircut, which now I realize that his hair could never do that; and had gained a substantial amount of weight.  He looked TOTALLY different - in fact, I'm pretty sure my ex was a different race in my dream.  And in my dream, I sat there sad and upset, felt defeated, but also kept thinking that I'm no longer into this guy anymore.

I woke up, and kind of just felt confused. I looked at a photo of us together, and I definitely still feel attracted to him; and I'm trying to not get too hung up on this dream.  But I'm wondering if it means anything.  Positive dreams seem to indicate alignment; should I interpret this dream to mean that even though I feel good, and think I'm in alignment, I'm really not and need to re-evaluate?  

Would love to know thoughts on this.  Thanks! 

It need some time to get your desire in subconscious. What you dream is something what is now in subconscious. Why you chase this murderer? Maybe this murderer is your ex and you chase him before she hurt you again.. Just maybe.  Whatever it was your dream it is not how you two are together and happy. Change this. Give visualization some time and all good dreams will come to you. And when they come enjoy. 

2/08/2016 12:06 pm  #10

You can see that there are connection abouth your toughts and current dreams. Maybe it is different dreams but messages are same. God help us thrue dreams, sounds, words. We just need to listen him, and change from what we dont want to what we want

Board footera