Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 12:50 am  #21

Re: i dont know what to do now

It's ok, but nothing can change until you can calm down and start to raise your vibration. You're going to have to stop regurgitating that story, or it will continue to play out that way. So do something to slow the negative momentum. Take a nap. Go for a run. Meditate. Try to get off the topic for just a little while. Any situation can be changed, but it starts from YOU changing the story.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/08/2016 12:57 am  #22

my entire day goes in office..and while i m working..my mind goes to her...now what should be done so that even when i think of her..it turns out to be good..and helps me in the betterment of the situation...

2/08/2016 1:06 am  #23

You have to say STOP! And redirect your thoughts. You control your thoughts. Nobody else does. So for now you're going to have to redirect them to other things in your life. Dive into your work. Take up a sport. Go to the gym. Use your determination and do something great for YOURSELF.

Feel it in your soul..

2/08/2016 1:14 am  #24

mayank.sharma2993 wrote:

my entire day goes in office..and while i m working..my mind goes to her...now what should be done so that even when i think of her..it turns out to be good..and helps me in the betterment of the situation...

You should try practicing segment intention.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/08/2016 1:30 am  #25

this tym.. i shouldnt be visualizing abt her of my perfect relationship with her.??.nd she be like hugging me for what wrong shes done.and apologizing..no?like yesterday night i made visualization abt her.nd sent her love from my end... even when whatsoever shessaid

2/08/2016 1:33 am  #26

Mayank, you've been sad for 3 months. Don't you think you owe it to yourself to be happy now? Being sad SUCKS. No one wants to be with a sad person. It's time to love yourself and be happy.

Sad and pity won't get you the relationship you want. Vibrant and happy will! And not the fake kind ok.

Forget about your girl for now. What are the things that make you happy?

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/08/2016 1:36 am  #27

mayank.sharma2993 wrote:

this tym.. i shouldnt be visualizing abt her of my perfect relationship with her.??.nd she be like hugging me for what wrong shes done.and apologizing..no?like yesterday night i made visualization abt her.nd sent her love from my end... even when whatsoever shessaid

No, stop thinking about her. Stop living for her. You should only be visualizing to lift your spirits, not because it will bring her back to you. You're despairing and obsessing and that's not attractive at all. Come on, buddy, step back and LOVE YOURSELF. You can do that. Start small. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/08/2016 1:39 am  #28

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Mayank, you've been sad for 3 months. Don't you think you owe it to yourself to be happy now? Being sad SUCKS. No one wants to be with a sad person. It's time to love yourself and be happy.

Sad and pity won't get you the relationship you want. Vibrant and happy will! And not the fake kind ok.

Forget about your girl for now. What are the things that make you happy?

I absolutely agree.....
give it some time... make yourself happy and do things that you like !!!
do visualization if it makes you feel good....
stop expecting any outcomes.... you are expecting outcomes way too fast and creating resistance..
just trust the process and enjoy the journey..
Honestly...just surrender yourself to the nature...
And stop expecting her to apologise....apology is not necessary...
when she comes back...let the past be the past...you just make a beautiful relation and make the new and improved you happy...
Love is all about forgiving and forgetting!!!

Β 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/08/2016 1:48 am  #29

when i m going to be self happpy..then will the visualization help me getting her back?....so now i shouldnt do anything like journal entries..rs etc etc...

2/08/2016 1:55 am  #30

You only do those things to raise your vibration. But at the moment your continued focus on her is NOT raising your vibration, it's making you more desperate. And no, you don't need an apology from her. She is only reflecting back to you what you are vibrating. Which is needy and desperate. So that has to stop. I would be furious too if my guy was crying and begging. And I say that out of love and a desire to help you. Your relationship has ended. It's gone. Done. And it's finished because of your insecurities and your fear. You need to take the time to find the person you were before you ever met. The scripting, the visualisations, they work to raise your vibe- but your biggest issue right now is your enormous lack of self love. That's why everyone is telling you to stop doing this to try and get the girl. You want to get YOU back.

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera