Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 9:35 pm  #11

Re: i dont know what to do now

Cherished wrote:

Noooooo! Talk to us instead.

can you tell me where should i begin from now?

2/07/2016 9:43 pm  #12

Focus on yourself. Make yourself happy. Discover what you like to do. Self love. Build up your confidence. Keep the ex aside and concentrate on your personal happiness.

2/07/2016 10:10 pm  #13

what should i do when she keeps coming in my mind ...what should i do when things say me i m blocked..wich is soo negative..what should i do when i have an urge to heear her voice  which i havent in months .tell me something   which is worth waiting .i ll wait .but pls my trust in you people and god is something..i cant tell ..god has may be sent veronica and you all here to help me....guide me..and at present i am confused .very very much...i apprecjate all of your effrt..but i m sorry i m disappointing u alll .

please help 

.love to all of you...

mayank

2/07/2016 10:46 pm  #14

It's been 3 months since you broke up. What have you been doing in those 3 months?

Like with Cherished, I do not discuss LoA with my friends except with one person and we're both doing it for self-improvement and to be our best selves. Do that. Walk away from your ex and find a hobby. Hit the gym, learn how to cook, travel etc etc.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/07/2016 11:15 pm  #15

yes sam..i ll be indulging myself into something .that keeps me going..but i also want to manifest her..her to come back and tell me .how much she missed me .and she loves me ..and we live like happpy ever.....

2/07/2016 11:18 pm  #16

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

It's been 3 months since you broke up. What have you been doing in those 3 months?

Like with Cherished, I do not discuss LoA with my friends except with one person and we're both doing it for self-improvement and to be our best selves. Do that. Walk away from your ex and find a hobby. Hit the gym, learn how to cook, travel etc etc.

these 3 months i cried..i asked hrr to come back .got blocked..then asked hrr friend to ask her to unblock me..then she did it..then vrronica and cherished askd me to go in no contact..so i started to visualize her and yesterday out of the blue she contacted me..and gave this warning to stay away and gave her ultimatum that she dosent wants me in her life.

2/07/2016 11:31 pm  #17

Please stay positive. You didn't cry or beg her at all. That was very strong of you. You can always talk to any of us on the forum or email Veronica.

We create our own destiny. Be positive

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/07/2016 11:51 pm  #18

have such situations worse like me been a successs..a guy wanting girl and girl not even willing to talk...like no contact?..

2/08/2016 12:29 am  #19

yes...there have been situations where girl was with someone else that have manifested...
M here trying to manifest the same!!!
cheer up bro!!!
I know its hard...but it will only make you stronger!!
focus on you

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/08/2016 12:45 am  #20

but atleast the girl would have atleast agreed to communicate na..here she is like soo angry over listening abt her from hrr friends..shows no care...and she was like..she never was...ever...like she was determined to block me...i m sorry for being soo negative...but then..please help me..i dont have people to share this..and i dont want to share with other people now..other than this forum

Board footera