Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 1:51 pm  #1

i dont know what to do now

now most of the people know my story..for those who dont..i ll wrap it in short..i had break with my girl 3 months back..that time did normal things..pleading and crying..for which i got blocked..then her friend asked her to unblock me again.

i have been folllowing loa from then..and got a chance to see her..but not to talk..

so today finally she texted me..saying that..she knows i have been talking to people..abt her.and i m hoping to have her back..i m crying to people(which i m not any longer..i just..tell them that everythings gonna be fine..and when they ask me..how i m all goood..i tell them abt LOA)...now she says dosent wantst to be even friends ..and this is her last text..from now on she dosenf wants to see me..my text nothing..because it is getting onto his nerves..she says that she dosent cares if i m improving and working over myself..and i shouldnt think that she texted me because she was missing me..all it was because that she says..i have been loosing respect in front of anyone..she said it was just a warning..and now i shouldnt be talking abt her to anyone abt her..and she wont talk anyomore..and blockdd me..again....

so..this is what it is..i dont no what to do..and where to start from..

i hope u all are doing goood in life..and may god bless u with all the happiness..

regards
mayank

2/07/2016 1:58 pm  #2

Re: i dont know what to do now

Hello friend!

Let's stop those tears right there and start out with a smile, even if you have to force it to begin with.

My advice to you, having read your story, is that you take a little time out to focus on yourself and forget about this whole ordeal. Even a couple days can help. You seem to have become a little obsessive about it and perhaps you should take it as a cue to play it more coolly from now on with other people. You will know inside that you will get her back, so why tell other people about it if it's causing trouble? They'll all see soon enough, but for now the most important thing is that you realign your vibrations and ground your energy. Focusing on them too much from that place of ungroundedness and desparation can cause more trouble than good.ย 

Try and do some deep meditations to become whole with yourself again, then you can return to your practice from a new point of view, and a much more powerful place.

Wishing you all the best.

2/07/2016 1:59 pm  #3

relax bro....dont worry...it happens.... plz stop talking to people about her and LOA and plz get out of that needy and desperate emotion....just focus on you and your relationship like you want it to be...let universe handle the rest!!
ย 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/07/2016 2:16 pm  #4

she said this is all **** and being too optimistic could be the light of train coming from the other side and not the way out of cave...

and she said this is last time she is talking..her way of talking was too loud and rude...and that she dosent even wants to say friends....relationship later on...not even friendship..she says i shouldnt exist in her life...

why is she so negative even when i have never cheated on her and i m staying soo positive from days...being good and nice to everyone....

2/07/2016 2:23 pm  #5

Maybe you are being too nice, and not truly respecting yourself?

Remember, your needs come first. Do your own good and the world's good will come to you and through you.

Last edited by Strawberry (2/07/2016 2:24 pm)

2/07/2016 2:32 pm  #6

yaar bhai ek baat bolta hu.....LOA nahi samjhega usse !!! tu filhal sab ignore kar aur LOA use kar....khud pe concentrate kar...meditate kar....bakiyo ke sath mat share kar kuch bhi.... warna wo log hasenge !!! Jab woh wapas ayegi tab jo bolna hai bol....filhal tu sabko yehi bol ki tu move on kar raha hai....
ย 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/07/2016 2:47 pm  #7

Relax ย  dont feed your fear ย  You dont know what is going on ย in her corner ย  Remember is people are saying things ย it might be getting on her nerves ย  and what you are sending might be desparation ย  ย Dont talk about her ย to your common friends right now ย  just work on LOA and ย YOU ย put you first ย  so when you begin to work ย  its with love not fear ย 

2/07/2016 4:17 pm  #8

Ok. You need to walk away for a while. LOA is not something you really tell people about usually. To be honest, you all know I practice LOA, but in my "world" of friends and colleagues and family.. NOBODY knows. What they DO "KNOW" is that in the happiest, luckiest, most charismatic person they have ever met. And when things keep going my way, they shake their heads and say "Geez,  why wasn't I born with all that luck?!" And I nod and smile and say I really dont know!

From your Love's perspective she is probably angry thinking that you will use LOA to try and manipulate her.  And being honest,  at the moment that's what you are trying to do.  And you are failing because LOA doesn't work this way. 

The first thing as I said before,  is to cut contact with her AND your friends. Just for a while.  You have to stop making it about her.  The reason she's gone is because you have no respect for yourself. That needs to change. And you change it by putting her aside for now and focussing on what is good about you. And what is good about life. You're not actually staying positive for days, at least not that I can see. You're full of fear and desperate to cling to her. The energy is very clear and no amount of fake smiling will fix it. You need to take a few breaths, take a nap if you must, and then come back ready to let her go for now. Not forever. Just for now. Because you have this amazing chance to be the very best person you could possibly be! So let's start to work on that first, and on romance later, yes?

Last edited by Cherished (2/07/2016 4:18 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

2/07/2016 7:43 pm  #9

Cherished wrote:

Ok. You need to walk away for a while. LOA is not something you really tell people about usually. To be honest, you all know I practice LOA, but in my "world" of friends and colleagues and family.. NOBODY knows. What they DO "KNOW" is that in the happiest, luckiest, most charismatic person they have ever met. And when things keep going my way, they shake their heads and say "Geez,  why wasn't I born with all that luck?!" And I nod and smile and say I really dont know!

From your Love's perspective she is probably angry thinking that you will use LOA to try and manipulate her.  And being honest,  at the moment that's what you are trying to do.  And you are failing because LOA doesn't work this way. 

The first thing as I said before,  is to cut contact with her AND your friends. Just for a while.  You have to stop making it about her.  The reason she's gone is because you have no respect for yourself. That needs to change. And you change it by putting her aside for now and focussing on what is good about you. And what is good about life. You're not actually staying positive for days, at least not that I can see. You're full of fear and desperate to cling to her. The energy is very clear and no amount of fake smiling will fix it. You need to take a few breaths, take a nap if you must, and then come back ready to let her go for now. Not forever. Just for now. Because you have this amazing chance to be the very best person you could possibly be! So let's start to work on that first, and on romance later, yes?

now even if i wish i cannot make contact her..she has blocked me from every possible place she could..yes i need to work over myself...nd get to move on fr while..i didnt cry this tym or begged her not to go..but fine..if she has blocked me.. its fine..i believe she will come..she has to come...one or two my friends know abt LOA..should i talk to them abt it..or not?.

2/07/2016 7:51 pm  #10

Noooooo! Talk to us instead.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

Board footera