Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 3:39 pm  #21

Re: LIFE CHANGING CHALLENGE

We got a lot of people who seem ready and are up for this.. Lets do it. We've got some wonderful ideas to start

2/07/2016 4:02 pm  #22

Himanshupatil wrote:

i just want to be tuned in, tapped in turned on.....with my higher self (eternal being) by deadline...
guess rest will fall in place right???

Ofcourse Himanshu! Everything will fall in place ! I mean it has to! We all are there for each other!

2/07/2016 4:04 pm  #23

Okay then routine of day 1 ?? We All are gonna follow this! What's the schedule for tomorrow?

2/07/2016 6:21 pm  #24

Well firstly, I'm guessing were all from different countries so were all at different times..
My opinion is the first thing, soon as I wake, before I even get out of bed, visualize. For a few min. As long as it involves you and your love, then affirmations, mine is (my girls name) is madly in love with me, (my girls name) and I are soul mates, we are each others true love. (Obviously whatever affirmations work for each person) Say it over and over, with conviction, that should be a good start to boost our vibs. We all give each other our own "rituals" (basically if people do something different) that way we can learn off one another and give power to each other. Then I'll spend a few min and write about my relationship..
Thats just my input, ppl can do their own thing or give each other ideas

2/07/2016 6:22 pm  #25

ANYWAYS FOR ALL THOSE STARTING AND GOING ALL OUT FOR THIS, LETS BE POSITIVE AND ACCOMPLISH GETTING OUR LOVE TOGETHER, ALL ABOUT THE SAME TIME

2/07/2016 6:28 pm  #26

Lastly, I know one thing that will dramatically help everyone of us, NO SOCIAL MEDIA, Facebook, Twitter.. NONE of it, I find it very negative. So no more social media till very least 1st April, means we can ALL focus on ourselves and goals, without listening to negativity. And/or stop us from seeing our love on social media, orblooking at what they're up to x

2/08/2016 1:55 am  #27

Well its Early Monday morning here in the UK. I've done affirmations and visualizations. Gonna get up and sorted then do a bit of writing.. hope everyone has a fantatsic day and is focused x

2/08/2016 2:08 am  #28

Its afternoon here....
I did gratitude journal, practiced visualization and heard rampage on a walk in morning...Β 
Also worked out!!!
i had a fun amnifestation as i saw a bird i wanted to for last couple of days fly right by me today!!!
its closest i have ever seen it...it is considered lucky here in India!!
Guess people who practice LOA can see it often coz we make our luck!!
Have a great day everyone!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/08/2016 2:34 am  #29

Sorry, who's Rampage?

2/08/2016 3:14 am  #30

relation ship rampage by esther hicks!!! there are many there on youtube...any1 feels great for me!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera