Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 9:29 am  #11

Re: LIFE CHANGING CHALLENGE

I would do a gratitude journal in morning...followed by visualization of the script i have written down...followed by meditation for 30 mins..
whenever i feel the lack or get negative thought i would read my script and visualize and listen to relationship rampage..also listen to rampage atleast once while i m driving or on a walk
before bed i would wish my girl a good night and send loads of love and imagine her sleeping next to me and hugging me!!!
any advise would be appreciated!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/07/2016 12:18 pm  #12

The deadline was set cos Veronica has the 25day challenge and I thought a longer deadline would help everyone if we support one another

2/07/2016 1:11 pm  #13

Im in! Even though i dont put in deadlines it will probably happen before then anyways with this kinda energy. If not then there is always divine timing!

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/07/2016 1:14 pm  #14

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I am in too!!
But yes, even I read in another article that if you set a deadline,,your spirit stays high and you don't get off track! It helps you to give your efforts! You can even check it on the 'useful links' thread n click on the 'get your ex back' link!

If you all want we can set the target days for long,like 40 days, 50 days, 90 days or even 100 days!

But lets set one! And what are we fearing? When our own angel Veronica has set a challenge for 25 days...

What do you all say guyz??

2/07/2016 1:28 pm  #15

day 1: so i did what i said i was going to do...visualization, meditation, rampage ...now will just try to feel her as i m going to sleep...i had a great day..and yes i missed her today...absolutely no positive thoughts tho i might be needy...i think meditation will take care of that resistance eventually...
wish you all a great day...tc...

Last edited by Himanshupatil (2/07/2016 1:30 pm)

2/07/2016 1:30 pm  #16

Last two times my girl cut me off, I was completely focused on me and her being together and it worked. Second time it took me a bit longer cos social media got the better of me, but once I stopped it all together it worked quickly. This time its been 7months but my mistake is that I havent been as focused and been male, I've not been focused as I've let my hormones get the better. But now I'm going all out

2/07/2016 1:48 pm  #17

I'm in with no deadline. Thanks for the challenge.

I create my own destiny and I am in a loving relationship with him

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/07/2016 1:48 pm  #18

If people are happy to set for April 1st, even if you don't get back together, if you can have some serious progress then its a bonus. 53 days from tomorrow, I'm going for it!!

2/07/2016 2:42 pm  #19

Ok Β I will go with the deadline Β 

2/07/2016 2:46 pm  #20

i just want to be tuned in, tapped in turned on.....with my higher self (eternal being) by deadline...
guess rest will fall in place right???

Board footera