Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 4:26 am  #1

LIFE CHANGING CHALLENGE

Hey guys,
I got a challenge/task if people fancy getting involved. If you read my post, mine was about losing my girl twice, and she even got engaged and moved in with her ex, yet she still came back to me.. Anyways lost her again back in August and nothing has happened for me, she still hasn't come back and not even talking to me. I've got a vision board app were there's a pic I put on of her and I've set a deadline for 1st April.
The task I'm challenging everyone, whose after getting their ex back, is from tomorrow, Monday, those who are after their ex back, put 100% in and dedicate pure focus and support one another. If were doing Veronica`s 25day challenge. Then I've given it an allowance setting 1st April as a deadline.

So does anyone fancy it????

2/07/2016 5:38 am  #2

Re: LIFE CHANGING CHALLENGE

i love any challenges!!!! i m in!!! tho i m aware of not putting a deadline as it creates resistance!!!! but any sign (real sign) of improvement will do it for me!!!Β 
so whats the plan??

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/07/2016 6:28 am  #3

Sounds like a great idea and much fun, I'm in! Although I, too, find the "deadline" deal creates resistance. Whenever I have successfully manifested back ex's in the past, it has always been when I was happy with or without on a consistent basis (2 weeks or more) and had absolutely no expectations for deadlines. Those times it happened the quickest!

2/07/2016 6:42 am  #4

i m in the challenge buddy. tell yea .whats need to be done?...

2/07/2016 6:48 am  #5

Ok, no deadline for the relationship to be back on but to have some sort of improvement, is everyone in an agreement for that

2/07/2016 7:26 am  #6

yup!! any improvement will do !!

2/07/2016 7:27 am  #7

so whats the work to be done on this challenge??

2/07/2016 8:54 am  #8

I'm in Β  but I agree no deadlines Β as that is resistance Β  Β What do we do next?

2/07/2016 9:13 am  #9

We start by giving each other support but also methods that have worked... My method was, daily I'd write how madly in love with one another we ARE, I'd purposely tell ppl about my missus and when I got chatted up, I'd tell ppl, I had a girlfriend. When I was on a night out I'd tell myself, I have a girlfriend. And try to constantly visualize

2/07/2016 9:18 am  #10

Im in!

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

Board footera