Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2017 10:21 pm  #71

Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Gratitude21 wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Gah, I just asked for a sign that we'll be together and saw her name, (very unique name, VERY uncommon to meet someone with this name in general, let alone see it on the internet) and also saw the name of the city in which she's from in a post near the previous one.

How do I take these signs as hope when it feels so unlikely that she'd return? I need to do something about how I'm feeling about this... hmm... I feel like it has to be a sign, but I just can't be convinced. Damn.

Signs are motivators and if you feel this is a sign then this is a sign. But why do I sense so much of uncertainty in you. That's not LoA! You have to trust that she is with you and your total trust will only make it happen. Love yourself....live in gratitude...be happy just as you will be when she is going to be with you. Trust the process!
All the best to you!

I just don't believe she can come back, which I'm sure is why you sense "some" uncertianty Thank you though. I'm trying hard to get myself to a place which I can believe she'd be on her way.

9/08/2017 10:26 pm  #72

YesIWILL wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Gah, I just asked for a sign that we'll be together and saw her name, (very unique name, VERY uncommon to meet someone with this name in general, let alone see it on the internet) and also saw the name of the city in which she's from in a post near the previous one.

How do I take these signs as hope when it feels so unlikely that she'd return? I need to do something about how I'm feeling about this... hmm... I feel like it has to be a sign, but I just can't be convinced. Damn.

Signs are motivators and if you feel this is a sign then this is a sign. But why do I sense so much of uncertainty in you. That's not LoA! You have to trust that she is with you and your total trust will only make it happen. Love yourself....live in gratitude...be happy just as you will be when she is going to be with you. Trust the process!
All the best to you!

I just don't believe she can come back, which I'm sure is why you sense "some" uncertianty Thank you though. I'm trying hard to get myself to a place which I can believe she'd be on her way.

Hope you get to that place soon and she follows πŸ˜€. Take care.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/09/2017 1:23 am  #73

Gratitude21 wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

If you're really struggling with no contact check out this thread PrettyFlamingo posted. It'll help you.Β 
http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7111

This sounds great and I'm surprised I've missed this post. But it's never too late to start and that is what I'll do, write letters to him for the next 30days πŸ™‚.
Loads of love to you all. Thank you.

I wrote my first letter. It feels good to have cleared out one incident, which lead to our breakup, in my mind. When we were arguing about it he was not letting me speak what I wanted to coz he thought that explanations are useless. I did it now with this letter and it feels so good. I told him my reasoning for my reaction and apologised for it. Hope he catches this energy and understands it too.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/09/2017 5:14 am  #74

You don't believe she will HAVE A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU (not come back - Β what's she coming back to?) so that's what you're getting.

You said you finished over a misunderstanding. People don't "hate" others over a simple misunderstanding (you said she hates you).

What really went wrong? How have you changed since then? How has she changed? It has to be a different relationship not coming back to the old one.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (9/09/2017 12:51 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/09/2017 12:50 pm  #75

YesIWILL wrote:

Did you just randomly see the name on the internet or were you looking?

9/09/2017 12:54 pm  #76

Good question I have seen my guys car slot sometimes I feel I'm looking for it though so subconsciously you could be looking for her name

9/09/2017 1:43 pm  #77

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

That is a good question ... I see my persons name everywhere at least twice a day . I also hear his kids names and yesterday on Facebook someone posted the same picture he'd sent to me a few months back . Coincidence ? Maybe but I love to think its not !!!

9/09/2017 2:39 pm  #78

Tumom wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

That is a good question ... I see my persons name everywhere at least twice a day . I also hear his kids names and yesterday on Facebook someone posted the same picture he'd sent to me a few months back . Coincidence ? Maybe but I love to think its not !!!

PF, I guess I can chock it up to a bunch of misunderstandings, which caused fights, and the fighters were probably the biggest things that pushed her away. Either that or during those fights, I just didn't want to argue, so I'd always try to apologize and say I'm sorry, and I guess she ended up seeing me as needy. Once she left, I kept trying to "fix" things... really pushed her away. She hates me now. Still ignoring me. Damn.Β 

And yes, it's always random. I don't really look for signs anymore... I just do what I can to get through the day while trying not to think of her. It's easy, but somewhere she's always in my mind...

9/09/2017 2:42 pm  #79

I really wish you didn't allow her to be the determiner of whether you are happy or not.Β 

9/09/2017 3:35 pm  #80

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I really wish you didn't allow her to be the determiner of whether you are happy or not.Β 

Me too. I mean, I can be happy without her... but not "full" without her, if that makes sense. There are days I feel AMAZING, in fact, most days I do. I have GREAT days... but it doesn't feel "right" or "complete" without her there. It gives me like a somewhat empty feeling of incompleteness. It's just not something I can help. I'm missing her. Oh well, though. Thanks for the support, PF. You're always so kind

Board footera