Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2017 1:32 pm  #61

Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Gratitude21 wrote:

I WhatsApped too...and got a very lukewarm response. Monosyllables...that's it. So, not feeling good. But well, it's ok. At least the urge to speak to him has gone nowπŸ˜€. I guess even I'll be fine in sometime.

What's important is you did get a response. Now you can go another 30 days. Manifest contact from him. That should be easy now that you've opened the door and he was at least receptive. I wouldn't advise doing it again, though. Don't follow up. Don't ask if he forgot about you. He knows you thought of him and wanted to reach out.

9/08/2017 2:06 pm  #62

YesIWILL wrote:

I was feeling good, haven't sent her a message in a LOOOOOOOOONG time, and just sent a "Hey hope you're doing well, followed by a 'saw this thing that reminded me of you yesterday". - actually told the thing. Didn't just say "a thing". Kept it short and sweet... She's still ignoring me I guess... How do I influence her to stop ignoring me? Just visualize her coming back? Responding? I'm feeling good about this... There's gotta be some way

Same here , I got no response and I'm okay with it . I must be doing something right πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

9/08/2017 3:53 pm  #63

I almost wanted to last night when I got really emotional but I just typed the email and never sent it. Haven't broken NC in over 4 months so why now? anyway... We all have little moments that we get almost tempted to but resisting. A lot of things I would have shared with him because a lot is happening in my life since then and doing LOA but I can't do that. I deserve someone who wants to be here and not talking to me just because I initiated it. Maybe he's happier this way so I respect that and leave him alone but I can't help but feel in the back of my mind that he is thinking about me to.

9/08/2017 4:00 pm  #64

If you're really struggling with no contact check out this thread PrettyFlamingo posted. It'll help you.Β 
http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=7111

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

9/08/2017 4:05 pm  #65

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

If you're really struggling with no contact check out this thread PrettyFlamingo posted. It'll help you.Β 

Thank you ... Wish I'd have done this first but I'll be doing it FIRST thing tomorrow morning . This is awesome !!!

9/08/2017 5:33 pm  #66

Holy crap this is so great! I never saw this PST but will start this tomorrow. Thanks so very much for this

9/08/2017 8:46 pm  #67

80saeaak wrote:

Gratitude21 wrote:

I WhatsApped too...and got a very lukewarm response. Monosyllables...that's it. So, not feeling good. But well, it's ok. At least the urge to speak to him has gone nowπŸ˜€. I guess even I'll be fine in sometime.

What's important is you did get a response. Now you can go another 30 days. Manifest contact from him. That should be easy now that you've opened the door and he was at least receptive. I wouldn't advise doing it again, though. Don't follow up. Don't ask if he forgot about you. He knows you thought of him and wanted to reach out.

Thank you so much for your support. I think I did the right thing by contacting and don't feel guilty about it. And yes, I think I'm ready for 'no contact' again πŸ™‚. Deep inside I know he is mine...he is just angry with me. Once my vibrations reach back to a level where I attract him back...is my goal. But this 2months of no contact did teach me the importance of self love. And now I've promised myself that I'll not let anything and anyone hurt me.
I will not contact him myself at all now. But keep doing my visualisations and meditations more.
Thank you again.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process!Β 

9/08/2017 8:54 pm  #68

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

This sounds great and I'm surprised I've missed this post. But it's never too late to start and that is what I'll do, write letters to him for the next 30days πŸ™‚.
Loads of love to you all. Thank you.

9/08/2017 9:40 pm  #69

Gah, I just asked for a sign that we'll be together and saw her name, (very unique name, VERY uncommon to meet someone with this name in general, let alone see it on the internet) and also saw the name of the city in which she's from in a post near the previous one.

How do I take these signs as hope when it feels so unlikely that she'd return? I need to do something about how I'm feeling about this... hmm... I feel like it has to be a sign, but I just can't be convinced. Damn.

9/08/2017 10:19 pm  #70

YesIWILL wrote:

Gah, I just asked for a sign that we'll be together and saw her name, (very unique name, VERY uncommon to meet someone with this name in general, let alone see it on the internet) and also saw the name of the city in which she's from in a post near the previous one.

How do I take these signs as hope when it feels so unlikely that she'd return? I need to do something about how I'm feeling about this... hmm... I feel like it has to be a sign, but I just can't be convinced. Damn.

Signs are motivators and if you feel this is a sign then this is a sign. But why do I sense so much of uncertainty in you. That's not LoA! You have to trust that she is with you and your total trust will only make it happen. Love yourself....live in gratitude...be happy just as you will be when she is going to be with you. Trust the process!
All the best to you!

Board footera