Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2016 4:05 pm  #41

Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

I've always wondered what if both you and your`ex` are conciously using loa to use attract each other back and you're both in no contact and neither of you are not breaking the no contact. I saw this question on another forum and it made me wonder

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

12/15/2016 4:09 pm  #42

jensherratt wrote:

I've always wondered what if both you and your`ex` are conciously using loa to use attract each other back and you're both in no contact and neither of you are not breaking the no contact. I saw this question on another forum and it made me wonder

LOL

The Universe is your playground.

12/15/2016 4:27 pm  #43

jensherratt wrote:

This was a question that I asked today! In my opinion it is something that can be done because in my mind there was no way or need to contact him at all. However, I guess the Universe had other ideas and literally kept telling me to get in contact with him. This happened after two months, so I absolutely healed to the point where i didn't need him to pick up or text me back. He instead, called me and told me that he thinks about me all of the time and that he wanted to call but didn't know if i would pick up.Β 

Last edited by Alycat1110 (12/15/2016 4:41 pm)

12/15/2016 4:29 pm  #44

jensherratt wrote:

Β 
I have always thought this. I randomly think about this from time to time but I'd rather instead think I'm the only one consciously using LOA. πŸ˜…

12/15/2016 6:07 pm  #45

jensherratt wrote:

I asked this question on another forum. Nobody really gave me an answer lol
Β 

4/02/2017 4:31 pm  #46

Okay I contacted her and no response today is the last I will do for myself and my happiness

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

4/02/2017 5:10 pm  #47

yes-rise wrote:

Okay I contacted her and no response today is the last I will do for myself and my happiness

Don't feel bad , in February I contacted and got no responses either , than when I did get a response I was told he no longer had that number . I left it at that and begin living my life , having fun and doing my best to remain happy knowing that when the time is right the universe will bring us back in contact .

8/28/2017 10:18 am  #48

Good evening to everyone. I would really need any advice about my problem. I met a man about 2 years ago. He is 60, I am 40. I always pursuit to be together. Till 08/11 everything was ok (it was the last time we spoke on the phone). I left for vacations with my friends and when I cam back (08/19) , I text him, call him but never replied...So now, I've been in the no contact period. I cry a lot. I think about him all the time. But I stay strong till now. I really really wanna be with this man. Im in love. How long do I have to wait for his move? Can I hope that we re going be in a normal relationship? Do you have smth in mind to change this situation? I want himm to ask about me. To pursuit me. I read dozens of book, I took NLP session. I tried everything.Β 
Thanks in advance

8/28/2017 10:46 am  #49

Don't contact him. He's ghosted you and unless there is an astonishing reason why, that is a horrible way to treat someone.

8/28/2017 10:59 am  #50

Lifesagas wrote:

Don't contact him. He's ghosted you and unless there is an astonishing reason why, that is a horrible way to treat someone.

Absolutely.

I'd ask you a few more questions. You say two years you were together and then say that you just want to be in a normal relationship? What sort of relationship did you have? Were you together or was mainly chatting online? Just asking because it seems a very weird thing for some guy to do to a girlfriend of two years.

I thought ghosting was something you grow out of when you grow up and act responsibly. For a 60 year old it's pathetic.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera