Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



6/07/2016 4:22 pm  #31


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

I'm having a moment. I'm getting frustrated again, he's not contacting me, and I have this underlying suspicion that he's dating someone from work. I left that job because of the drama, but he has continued to maintain those friendships. From my perspective, because our last contact was a fight, it looks and feels like he chose them over me.

The facts I know are based on what he's told me so many times in the past: He's not interested in this person and he doesn't want to date this person, or anyone. He had said before: "what is it going to take for me to convince you I;m not dating anyone? especially not someone from work." Those are the facts, but somehow I allowed the fear to get to me today. The more days that go by with no contact from him, the more I get the feeling like I should accept it and give up. But it pains me to even think about accepting that. He and I have an extremely strong connection. He loved me. He still loves me. I will not contact him, soon he will contact me out of the blue. If I were to contact him I know it will be from a low vibrational state and it will manifest another fight between us. I have to hold strong. 


True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 
 

8/16/2016 11:50 pm  #32


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

I recently broke our no contact because I missed him so much...I'm back to no contact though and I am trying to stay as positive as I can because he's being cold and short and I really need to just focus on myself right now. It's super hard to adjust to no contact and to not want to look at what he's doing. I love him so much and I believe full heartedly in the LOA and how the universe works in mysterious yet generous ways and if I keep up my progress of no contact and becoming happy without him I will in fact attract his love back into my life. I'm going to post here whenever I get the urge to text or contact him.

 

8/17/2016 4:52 am  #33


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Everyday I feel I will contact him , I don't as I know he's with someone now . They are going on a month which is how long I've done no contact .
I'm his number 1 Facebook stalker and I know this has to stop as I'm not making things any better .
So today I've decided to discipline myself . Thinking of me and no more Facebook stalking . He will text me again , he always does and I'm being hysterical for no reason . LOA will bring him back

 

8/17/2016 10:44 am  #34


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Well, you all know that my man was always in contact, even though I distance myself once, he kept texting and calling me.
You know that I met him 2 weeks ago and he was talking to a girl and his friend told me that he asked her for her phone. When I met him that time, I was happy but because I had expectations, and when I didn't see proof of my manifestation, I sent him a long message. His reaction wasn't good so I blocked him completely. 
Now I understand that I wasn't allowing the universe to fix things, that I wanted my desire right now. 
Thing is, he is unblocked now, he hasn't blocked me but we are in no contact.
I wrote him a letter (handwritten) telling him my side of the story and explaining why I did what I did. It's kind of a peace offering and I intend to send it by regular mail. I want him to know that I'm open to talk again.
In the letter I say that I want to leave the past behind. I don't beg him to come back or anything, it's just a humble way to admit my mistakes.
I feel good about sending it because now I know that we are assuming things. Also I've been getting phone calls from different public phones since the day I blocked him. I haven't answered any.
I know I shouldn't take action, but I feel that I have to take this step because it feels good. I don't want to hold any grudges because we don't know if we are going to be here tomorrow.
Your opinion would be very valuable to me.

 

8/17/2016 12:56 pm  #35


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Well, you all know that my man was always in contact, even though I distance myself once, he kept texting and calling me.
You know that I met him 2 weeks ago and he was talking to a girl and his friend told me that he asked her for her phone. When I met him that time, I was happy but because I had expectations, and when I didn't see proof of my manifestation, I sent him a long message. His reaction wasn't good so I blocked him completely. 
Now I understand that I wasn't allowing the universe to fix things, that I wanted my desire right now. 
Thing is, he is unblocked now, he hasn't blocked me but we are in no contact.
I wrote him a letter (handwritten) telling him my side of the story and explaining why I did what I did. It's kind of a peace offering and I intend to send it by regular mail. I want him to know that I'm open to talk again.
In the letter I say that I want to leave the past behind. I don't beg him to come back or anything, it's just a humble way to admit my mistakes.
I feel good about sending it because now I know that we are assuming things. Also I've been getting phone calls from different public phones since the day I blocked him. I haven't answered any.
I know I shouldn't take action, but I feel that I have to take this step because it feels good. I don't want to hold any grudges because we don't know if we are going to be here tomorrow.
Your opinion would be very valuable to me.

Why do you feel the need to apologize? What do you hope to get out of it? I know, you think that you just want to apologize, but are you really sure that this is your only reason? When it comes to contacting the person, people tend to ignore some of their underlying reasons. Are you sure that it won't bring you down, if he reacted differently than you expect?
You have to listen to your own feelings, but I personally wouldn't do it. I have written so many letters to my ex while we were together, just to explain myself. I don't think that he got anything of what I wrote. Why does he have to understand you? It's not really important what he thinks why you acted the way you acted. He still will believe his own version of it.


"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise
 

8/17/2016 3:44 pm  #36


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Sanshi wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Well, you all know that my man was always in contact, even though I distance myself once, he kept texting and calling me.
You know that I met him 2 weeks ago and he was talking to a girl and his friend told me that he asked her for her phone. When I met him that time, I was happy but because I had expectations, and when I didn't see proof of my manifestation, I sent him a long message. His reaction wasn't good so I blocked him completely. 
Now I understand that I wasn't allowing the universe to fix things, that I wanted my desire right now. 
Thing is, he is unblocked now, he hasn't blocked me but we are in no contact.
I wrote him a letter (handwritten) telling him my side of the story and explaining why I did what I did. It's kind of a peace offering and I intend to send it by regular mail. I want him to know that I'm open to talk again.
In the letter I say that I want to leave the past behind. I don't beg him to come back or anything, it's just a humble way to admit my mistakes.
I feel good about sending it because now I know that we are assuming things. Also I've been getting phone calls from different public phones since the day I blocked him. I haven't answered any.
I know I shouldn't take action, but I feel that I have to take this step because it feels good. I don't want to hold any grudges because we don't know if we are going to be here tomorrow.
Your opinion would be very valuable to me.

Why do you feel the need to apologize? What do you hope to get out of it? I know, you think that you just want to apologize, but are you really sure that this is your only reason? When it comes to contacting the person, people tend to ignore some of their underlying reasons. Are you sure that it won't bring you down, if he reacted differently than you expect?
You have to listen to your own feelings, but I personally wouldn't do it. I have written so many letters to my ex while we were together, just to explain myself. I don't think that he got anything of what I wrote. Why does he have to understand you? It's not really important what he thinks why you acted the way you acted. He still will believe his own version of it.

You know, he assumes things and I assume things, that´s the problem. The last time I saw him he told me: "you decided to take distance". He doesn´t know why I did it. I blew it so many times and I regret it. Our situation could have been solved months ago.
I don´t expect anything, I´m just opening a door, because I was the one who blocked him and I was the one who didin´t want to see him. 

 

10/10/2016 12:49 am  #37


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

He posted something on Facebook. Is liking it breaking no contact

Last edited by issha (10/10/2016 12:51 am)

 

10/10/2016 6:47 am  #38


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

issha wrote:

He posted something on Facebook. Is liking it breaking no contact

Yes, you are not to LOOK at his social media either. You're still in a sense "contacting" him.

 

11/15/2016 10:17 am  #39


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

I like the idea of no contact however, im on a break with my boyfriend and we are still friends. he calls me at least once a day and often messages me first. My 25day challenge was going well, yesterday i was on day 3, and then he calls me out of the blue while  he was with his friends and says "Sid i have to talk to you, it Olivia. im starting to like her. And i think its important you know so im not leading you on. i think you and i are just better friends. our personalities are so different." 

Life is weird because i want to talk to him and its nice he calls me and such but how can i break this image of those two together? 

I keep being told act as if, and to imagine he said he loved you instead of what he said but what do i do if friends want to talk about it? When it happened last night i really fixated on it for a good hour. Called some friends and creid. Now what do i do? 


"Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen." 
 

11/15/2016 10:41 am  #40


Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

dizzy_dreamer_sidney wrote:

I like the idea of no contact however, im on a break with my boyfriend and we are still friends. he calls me at least once a day and often messages me first. My 25day challenge was going well, yesterday i was on day 3, and then he calls me out of the blue while  he was with his friends and says "Sid i have to talk to you, it Olivia. im starting to like her. And i think its important you know so im not leading you on. i think you and i are just better friends. our personalities are so different." 

Life is weird because i want to talk to him and its nice he calls me and such but how can i break this image of those two together? 

I keep being told act as if, and to imagine he said he loved you instead of what he said but what do i do if friends want to talk about it? When it happened last night i really fixated on it for a good hour. Called some friends and creid. Now what do i do? 

I'm here for responses. The person in question for me is with someone . They claim they are happy yet for two weeks straight flirted with me . I messed it up and now they refuse to answer texts so I'm doing no contact .
If with you the acting as if when you know they've moved on is hard .?

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com