Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2016 1:42 pm  #11

Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

This is a great idea. I've been in no contact for 3 weeks and I'm ok. He was reached out twice about our kid and I've replied.I too am blocked and in the pay tried every way to be in touch. But something happens in no contact...YOU remember YOUR worth. And nothing is wrong with them coming to you. The separation is getting yourself realigned and ceneteeed. You can't do that successfully in no contact PLUS THEY can't get in alignment for you either if your always hunting them down. Maybe it's not the right way but o think of him thinking of me often and know he is either worried I'm gone or he is seeing someone who knows but the force behind the silence is refreshing!!! Because your getting you back!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/22/2016 5:29 am  #12

TheGiver wrote:

So I was inspired by Cherished's recent thread about not breaking No Contact through this process, which is 1,000% true. But we all know how hard it is. We watch a movie we know they'd like. Something happens that you know you'd tell them. You see something that reminds you of an inside joke you had with them. Or you're drunk and feeling nostalgic and you start thinking about them. And you get that itch to text/email/call them.

Well to stop that from happening I thought I'd create a thread where we could post whatever we have an urge to tell them, so that way we're getting it off our chest but not breaking NC.

For me, I've just started catching up on all the tv shows I fell behind on that I know my person watches as well. I want so badly to text him about plot developments and such. However, I'm resisting that urge.

So if something like that happens, just come to this thread and post it, no matter what it is (though if it's spoilers for a tv show please indicate that beforehand).

Also, since we're living "as is" I'd suggest not posting "I miss you" or "I'm so sorry" or "Take me back blah blah blah", but we all have our moments and it's better to post that here than send that in a text to your person.

Hope this will help people

ย 

Thank you for this chance. I totally just snatched my covers off saying I CANT TAKE IT ANITHER DAY! I was just about to cal or text it but came here first. About a month as gone by. But in the last we've spoken and had sex, now nothing. Yesterday my kid and I took a walk and out loud I spoke in positive affirming thoughts about our future and Him.

Then as I walked by I tripped ad saw that one of the driveways had a stone compass in their landing pad.

I figured ok ok universe I'll relax. One the last card sent with flowers he gave me, it was inscribed saying " you are my compass,with you I have a heading." so I took it as a sign. But I pinned visions on my interest board, even had a dream about him...by woke up to the gut feeing of, he isn't here and didn't call/ text, after just an awesome walk...ughhhhh need to shake it off.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/08/2016 9:39 pm  #13

Iโ€™ve just started learning about LOA and started following the challenge for 4 days now and I've been doing good; I've noticed a difference just in my self. Not sure how it's working but staying positive. Today for Mothers Day my wife (ex) was picking up our kids, she text me and said: On my way, have the kids ready please. I replied back and said: They are ready and Happy Mothers Day! I probably shouldn't have said anything, but thought it would be nice as she is the mother of my kids. Wrong!! I didn't even get a thanks. So been feeling a little down and was pushing away the negative thoughts as Veronica talks about. Went and had some food, opened my fortune cookie and inside it read... (Your path may be difficult, but will be rewarding). I thought, was that a sign? Has my 4 days of following Veronicas guidance been working? It changed my negative to a positive and I will keep pushing love, happiness and joy to my wife. Just wanted to share my day and story.
ย 

Last edited by KC (5/08/2016 9:55 pm)

To My Angel, My Girl!
"You are glowing like a star, your beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. You are one of gods brightest creations".

5/10/2016 6:55 am  #14

Had some urges to reach out.
So its been a couple of weeks since I told my man I cannot be his best friend while he is in a relationship and keeping me a secret.
I have been vibing in a very good place within myself and feeling very at peace.
I did ask for a little sign and that day his mum posted a heart on my mothersday post.
The next day I recieved a msg from a guy Ive been holding at arms length due to my strong desire to be with my true soulmate again.
I was having diffetent thoughts about this new guy, because I know if I went down that path I would have everything I want materialisticly and security wise, he is also gorgeous and heaps of fun, however there isnt the chemistry there. I was thinking if I gave him a shot perhaps that side of things might develop further.
Then that evening a girlfriend called and randomly started telling me about another gf who is in a pickle because she has been in a relationship with a guy that she doesnt have the spark with and a guy from her past wants her back and that is the man she trully vibes with sexually.
I have manifested so much personally with finances and my personal security that, that part of it is no longer an issue.
This conversation made me realise that my desire to have my guy back is still as strong as ever and I deserve it all including the sexual chemistry.
It would be so wonderful to recieve a message hearing him say he is desiring me.
Posting in here has really helped me to not reach out, as I have stood my ground before and folded everytime.
I dont miss him really as my life is good but my desire to be together in love is still very very strong.

5/24/2016 7:31 pm  #15

the last time he texted me was sunday night very brief saying to continue to work on myself what is important first... and then i texted back monday afternoon saying I'm working to be a good wife, cooking/cleaning etc... to hint to him that i am trying to improve because we were engaged... but no response he did not text me back.. i started the 25 day challenge today and I am having a very hard time wanting to text him.. i just want to text him a video or photo or ask a question to make talk.. but i feel like if he wanted to talk to me he would've texted me already... although he is very stubborn as well... but i don't think he wants to talk to me... i need to think positive, i've been listening to veronica's videos all day today, but right now I am feeling so down. he left on 5/15 just recently... this is really hard on me

๐Ÿ’œ

5/27/2016 4:25 pm  #16

I have found no contact really easy. It helps with your emotions and the longer you go without contact the easier it become for you.

5/28/2016 3:21 pm  #17

So glad this thread exists. I am on a fishing trip at the moment; and I feel this really powerful desire and I miss him terribly. Mainly because I want to take a fishing trip with him. He was never too much into it, but he would be with me. He would love to go with me and learn as we go. It would be an adventure for us. I haven't heard from him in a week now. I had gotten to the point where I had a good crying spell last night, and released the fear and negative emotions. But right now in this moment, I want him here by my side. Trying to catch some fish. :'(

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.ย 

5/28/2016 5:24 pm  #18

Posting again. I'm having crazy urges to contact him today. Especially since I'm overanalysing something that he "liked" on Facebook, a picture that says "I'm probably holding onto something that will never happen but I hope it will" and relating it to our relationship and he's holding onto hope that he can be with me again

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.ย 

5/28/2016 9:41 pm  #19

Creeeeestal wrote:

Posting again. I'm having crazy urges to contact him today. Especially since I'm overanalysing something that he "liked" on Facebook, a picture that says "I'm probably holding onto something that will never happen but I hope it will" and relating it to our relationship and he's holding onto hope that he can be with me again

I'm the same way, my "fiance" liked a post i posted on my son's (not his son), Facebook page a video of my son and i, and then an hour later he sent me a text to remember to continue to workout (something that we did everyday together before). I never responded to his text because i was not sure if i should break the NC or not... i mean what he said is encouraging but he's already said that before.. and where we had last text prior 2 1/2 days ago i stopped texting because he was still angry at me. the text he sent me today was not saying anything i wanted to actually hear from him like he wanted to work things out or anything close. i really want to text him back but not sure if I should or not... i've been struggling the whole day sigh

๐Ÿ’œ

6/01/2016 10:08 am  #20

When my relationship ended I read up about No Contact and committed myself to 31 days. That's over today.

Because of the circumstances complete No Contact wasn't possible - we were working on a play together -ย and I was my usual fabulous self around him when I saw him at rehearsals several times each weekย and didn't contact him when we were apart. There were exceptions to this - twice he contacted me and I played it cool and responded after a period of a couple of hours and was friendlyย but kept it briefย and also a couple of play related messages each way. People who knew we had separated regularly asked if we had got back together because of the relationship we have. I last saw him on Monday (our play finished on Sunday but I went to see something he was involved with on Monday evening) and I now don't HAVE to see him ever again if I choose not to. However, he is directing a play and auditions are next week and for months I have been preparing for this. I KNOW we will be back together - I have manifested in the past and I am sure I manifested him in the first place - however, I am SO tempted to contact him today because this is was the day I was working towards for the last month!!!

HELP!!!

I am building a secure and loving relationship

Board footera