Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2016 10:09 am  #1

If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

So I was inspired by Cherished's recent thread about not breaking No Contact through this process, which is 1,000% true. But we all know how hard it is. We watch a movie we know they'd like. Something happens that you know you'd tell them. You see something that reminds you of an inside joke you had with them. Or you're drunk and feeling nostalgic and you start thinking about them. And you get that itch to text/email/call them.

Well to stop that from happening I thought I'd create a thread where we could post whatever we have an urge to tell them, so that way we're getting it off our chest but not breaking NC.

For me, I've just started catching up on all the tv shows I fell behind on that I know my person watches as well. I want so badly to text him about plot developments and such. However, I'm resisting that urge.

So if something like that happens, just come to this thread and post it, no matter what it is (though if it's spoilers for a tv show please indicate that beforehand).

Also, since we're living "as is" I'd suggest not posting "I miss you" or "I'm so sorry" or "Take me back blah blah blah", but we all have our moments and it's better to post that here than send that in a text to your person.

Hope this will help people

Β 

2/06/2016 12:37 pm  #2

Re: If you're about to break No Contact, POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Thanks for sharing the Let It Go app! Going to look into it.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/06/2016 3:04 pm  #3

Yeah that sounds like a really cool app.

2/07/2016 12:13 pm  #4

Hi,
so today was a wonderful day...
i did visualize a good deal about me and my love and didnt let negative thoughts steer me all day!!
i guess today was the first day i really thought positive more than negative..
but since i had so many positive reminders of my relationship...i m really feeling nostalgic and feeling like breaking the no contact..
its 2.5 months and ya i can only call as i m blocked everywhere else!!
plz suggest some support!!!
Thank you...Β 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/07/2016 12:19 pm  #5

When I am so happy and high after visualising us together, I also feel like going and talking to him. But then that feeling subsides within few hours and then I usually remain happy being happy with myself !!!Β 
Β 

2/07/2016 12:43 pm  #6

khushi wrote:

When I am so happy and high after visualising us together, I also feel like going and talking to him. But then that feeling subsides within few hours and then I usually remain happy being happy with myself !!!Β 
Β 

yea i m getting there !!!
thanks a lot !!
i did not contact her !!
Β 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/08/2016 8:08 am  #7

Man, I wanna text him and tell him that all "my" (our) friends got together last night and neglected to invited me until it was too late. And two of those friends are ~my~ friends and IDEK what they were even doing there without me considering they don't hang out unless I'm there.

ANYWAY. No use telling him that. I'll just sound pitiful and bitching.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

3/08/2016 3:14 pm  #8

Hi
It's my birthday tomorrow and ibelieve there's a chance i'll get a text from my ex....
Has i'm in a no contact mode ...
How should i react / respond ?
Should i ignore it ?
Should i just politely reply with a thanks?
Whats the best thing for me to do ?

Thanks
Β 

3/08/2016 8:23 pm  #9

Depends on how you feel when she contacts you. I would be polite and say thank you.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow πŸŽ‰

Last edited by Everythingisbeautiful (3/08/2016 8:32 pm)

3/09/2016 4:07 pm  #10

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

Depends on how you feel when she contacts you. I would be polite and say thank you.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow πŸŽ‰

Thank you x
Β 

Board footera