Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2016 11:19 am  #61

Re: NO CONTACT!! Ok?!?!

jensherratt wrote:

To anyone wondering, it doesn't matter how long you are in no contact for, it could be days, weeks, months or even years - you CAN always still get your ex back

Thank you    I asked the universe for a message this morning    and you showed up in my email     It has been a very long road for me    but I realize that the Universe is waiting for me to  change my outlook and general negativity     If he were to come back   and I am still the same  negative person with a bad outlook   I will just lose him again    I am working hard   very hard on  overcoming a horrible bleak childhood   where I was not loved in any way    and in constant consistent negativity    It has taken me this long to recognize that  only I can undo the damage and not look at the world  the way I was trained to for so long     I realize now that     In order for me to have the love and life that I crave     I have to block all that stuff   that no longer and never served me     In the past few months  I have attracted some wonderful people who    are gently correcting my thinking   and one actually paid for me to attend a training on blocking  all the hateful ugly garbage     I am still a work in progress    But I know that your positive knowing that  we will all be  with who we destined to be    is coming
Thank you !!!!!

1/20/2017 12:49 pm  #62

Help help, I don't know what it is but I really want to contact him, please stop me! I've been doing so well.. Miss him..

Last edited by Charmed101 (1/20/2017 12:54 pm)

1/20/2017 1:45 pm  #63

This is such a great post.
Thanks for sharing Cherished.
I truly needed this. One of the questions in my mind is constantly the one about contact or no contact.
So you posting this, is absolutely epic for me.
A 1000 times thank you.

Over 6 weeks of NC between me and my girl.
I initiated NC back in early December when I blocked her for my own sake. So I wouldn't be looking at her and her new bf.
Late December I unblocked her, cos I didn't have the need to block her anymore. I was past it.
Then she blocked me without even contacting me. Haven't heard anything since then.
To the story is that, she suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder and probably splittet me black now. Which means I'm all bad in her eyes.
Which makes it really hard for me to get her guards down.
I still have faith in her and I getting back together. But I also know that her walls are like 10 times thicker than people without bpd.

Last edited by Lj (1/20/2017 2:27 pm)

2/10/2017 1:02 pm  #64

I desperately want to contact him. So so close to doing it. What should I do?

2/10/2017 2:26 pm  #65

Nice thread. I too am thinking about contacting her at some point. But for now, maybe just like a few posts on her FB? I'm not really anxious, but I guess I want to show her I'm not ignoring her ^^, which is weird because I made sure I told her in my visualizations that I wasn't mad at her.

2/10/2017 2:39 pm  #66

Guys I don't know what to do. I know everyone says no contact but it's been too long, I need to.

2/10/2017 3:46 pm  #67

Are you prepared if it doesn't go well?

2/10/2017 4:31 pm  #68

I don't know, I've had this feeling all along that he still loves me but it's been over a year and I am apprehensive.

2/10/2017 4:56 pm  #69

If you're going to do this..you should feel 100% ok with whatever the outcome might be.

3/29/2017 9:10 pm  #70

I'm doing the 25 day challenge. I can't do the no contact rule because we have a child together.

Board footera