Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 7:19 am  #41

Re: NO CONTACT!! Ok?!?!

I understand no contact and I never broke it, however I find imyself thinking all kinds of negative toxic thought and making up stories about what he's up to when he's not with me...what can I do to change this? Any help would be much appreciated!!!

4/14/2016 9:30 am  #42

Cherished wrote:

I would let him come to me. You don't really need to be in contact over a car.. you could arrange alternative payment options surely? You need to focus on YOU, and let him come around without you using excuses to connect with him. Just trust that it will happen in time, with your commitment purely on raising your vibration.

Β 
Thank you for your response as well as all the other wonderful advice you give however, I'm not sure you read my entire post. I would absolutely do the NC thing but HE is the one who KEEPS contacting me. I'm not making any excuses to keep in contact with him at all. HE initiates all contact in fact, I think he is the one using these things as excuses to keep in my life someway. I was just asking what I should do about it. Ignore him, tell him to leave me alone, or just let him do the contacting when he does and go with it???

4/18/2016 8:41 pm  #43

Broke no contact, I know that means I haven't let go, I half did it out of fear, it's been soo long and our last contact went down badly , causing me to delete him on facebook (not in angry way, but so I could stop seeing pictures of him and her) I feel that I was in a good vibe breaking no contact today, I feel that the message is a seed that I hope can be planted, the seed of my love...I don't require a response, meaning I'm not going to bother checking my email for his name, if it comes I'll be so happy but I won't be miserable if it doesn't because I felt the message I sent was ok to be unresponded to if he reads it...I hope it wasn't a mistake :/ I'm leaving the country for the Summer, I'm moving on and letting go gradually, I feel that by the end of the Summer I'll come back without even missing him at all. I just wanted to plant a seed though, is that terrible? He's already not replying to me, so my situation really can't get worse in my eyes.

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/18/2016 8:59 pm  #44

IAMaCreator wrote:

Cherished wrote:

I would let him come to me. You don't really need to be in contact over a car.. you could arrange alternative payment options surely? You need to focus on YOU, and let him come around without you using excuses to connect with him. Just trust that it will happen in time, with your commitment purely on raising your vibration.

Β 
Thank you for your response as well as all the other wonderful advice you give however, I'm not sure you read my entire post. I would absolutely do the NC thing but HE is the one who KEEPS contacting me. I'm not making any excuses to keep in contact with him at all. HE initiates all contact in fact, I think he is the one using these things as excuses to keep in my life someway. I was just asking what I should do about it. Ignore him, tell him to leave me alone, or just let him do the contacting when he does and go with it???

Β 
Next time he contacts I'd ask him if there were an easier way to do the car payment thing, like just a direct payment from him to the company etc. Unless of course he is openly wanting more than to simply fund your car. 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/18/2016 9:02 pm  #45

ShootingStar wrote:

Broke no contact, I know that means I haven't let go, I half did it out of fear, it's been soo long and our last contact went down badly , causing me to delete him on facebook (not in angry way, but so I could stop seeing pictures of him and her) I feel that I was in a good vibe breaking no contact today, I feel that the message is a seed that I hope can be planted, the seed of my love...I don't require a response, meaning I'm not going to bother checking my email for his name, if it comes I'll be so happy but I won't be miserable if it doesn't because I felt the message I sent was ok to be unresponded to if he reads it...I hope it wasn't a mistake :/ I'm leaving the country for the Summer, I'm moving on and letting go gradually, I feel that by the end of the Summer I'll come back without even missing him at all. I just wanted to plant a seed though, is that terrible? He's already not replying to me, so my situation really can't get worse in my eyes.

Β 
The only thing I see that you could consider is this.. If you are reaching out it is signalling to the universe that you don't trust in this process. And it also leaves you wide open for a potential drop in vibe because no matter how much you say you don't need a response- you WANT a response. As long as you can simply let it go now, and happily move onto your wonderful summer, it will be ok 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/27/2016 4:23 pm  #46

thank you for this!!

5/31/2016 12:50 pm  #47

I just initiated no contact. This helps! Whenever I chased him, or contacted him too much he seemed to go further away. When I don't contact him, he always finds a way to communicate.

5/31/2016 1:11 pm  #48

angeldust4 wrote:

I just initiated no contact. This helps! Whenever I chased him, or contacted him too much he seemed to go further away. When I don't contact him, he always finds a way to communicate.

Good job!! Now stick to it! If you need encouragement, let us know. We're here to help you! We've all been through it and we understand what you're going through

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

5/31/2016 3:32 pm  #49

I'm at 3 weeks of no contact, and I do have to admit it gets easier with time, however i tend to become impatient. Guess i have to get this impatience now out of my vibes πŸ˜‚

5/31/2016 5:01 pm  #50

I just read this post again, as I felt I needed the reminder; after months of no contact and being ok with it, I suddenly really felt the urge to send him an email tonight. 😳😳
Thanks again for this post Cherised!!

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which Β gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❀️ Β  D. is my soul mate, loves me toΒ pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! πŸ’•πŸ’•
Β 

Board footera