Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 12:56 am  #31

Re: NO CONTACT!! Ok?!?!

Thank you Cherised! :-*

2/22/2016 4:15 pm  #32

Cherished wrote:

I've been asked this question a million times over and I want to put it out on the forum for everyone to read.

If you've been blocked from every possible portal imaginable.. As in, EVERY form of communication has been cut, it is definitely time to step away! Put down that phone and stop those texting fingers immediately! And read to the end before you freak out on me!

If you want the fastest, most efficient and easiest path back to your love it is going to be through YOUR implementation of the NO CONTACT RULE.

That's right, I said it. No. Contact. None. Nada. Zero. Nothing.

There are so many reasons for this:

First. You need to stop the crazy needy thought patterns. They have to go! It takes 21 days to forge some new neurological pathways. At the moment yours are heading down the "omg I'm dying without youuuuuuu" path. That's ugly. Would YOU want someone like that? No way. You need to dig out some new pathways. Ones that scream "you are the luckiest person in the WORLD right now, because I'm CONSIDERING dating you again!"

So. In order to successfully do this, you have to call your own time out. You need to enforce upon yourself and your love, a period of complete time out. Even if you're already blocked, you can energetically say "WHATEVER, IM BLOCKING YOU BACK!" You need to retreat back to your corners. They need to regroup, and you certainly need to regroup. You broke up because what you have is BROKEN. No biggie, we can fix that easily.

Right, so the next thing that needs to happen is that you completely and utterly erase the past. It serves you absolutely no purpose unless it was sensational. And I'm gathering it was a sensational fail! So it's gotta go. No anger, no bitterness, no drama. It existed because you created it. Let it go, because until you reach this point you can't attract them back.

You need to work on you. Why do you feel so desperate to have them back? It's because you fear. You feel unworthy. And that has to go. You work on this through affirmations, mirror work, meditation and so forth. Read up on LOA. Understand who you are. You are an eternal being of light and love! Not a needy, desperate blocked person! So we have to coax this side back out.

The best way I know of finding peace is through gratitude. And it starts off a little rocky because you look around and think "this is crap, I feel like crap, my life is crap. Thanks so much for my bed. Great. My big, empty bed that MOCKS me with the extra pillows.. that I have NOBODY TO SHARE WITH!"
But I promise, if you keep going you actually WILL find something that is at least interesting to ponder. "I wonder how many people it took to make this bed?" And then you can find appreciation. "Ok so at least I'm warm and dry." When you wake up, try again. Try to appreciate. It will come. Appreciation is close to love, so if you can find things to appreciate, you are now broadcasting a vibration that will be attractive to others.

Exercise, do yoga, get in shape, eat well, look after yourself. Do it. You'll feel better with all those endorphins pumping through you.. And you'll look amazing when you attract your love back to you! Use the time wisely! Every day counts!!

Don't you want to be the best person you can be?! You already ARE that person, if you'll only vibrate at that frequency. So start to behave like the person who has it all. Get up early. Exercise. Enjoy your shower! Go to work. Be productive! Smile, and practice your manifesting powers all day long. Practice gratitude and appreciation. Do it until you finally tap into that energy of LOVE. You will know it when you reach it, it's unmistakeable.

ONCE and ONLY ONCE you have come to the point where you can feel love and appreciation for YOURSELF, are you ready to attract your love. And it DOES NOT come through contacting them. It comes from putting out the vibration of love and joy, warmth and friendship.. Direct it towards them. You may be in no contact, but you're TWENTY MILLION STEPS AHEAD.. Because you've actually uncovered a communication portal that your love likely doesn't even KNOW exists. It's your subconscious mind. And reaching out to them in that way is far more powerful than a lame little text will EVER be. The power of your subconscious mind, when directed clearly and energetically with love, will yield to you what ABSOLUTELY NO amount of pleading and begging and crying will.

Trust this process. Trust what Veronica, Lanie, and all of the masters before them have stated emphatically. THIS. Works. But please remember this. Nothing can change until YOU change.
Until then, no contact. Except for energetic contact. That's all yours. At any moment you wish. And it is actually more real, more potent, and more alive than anything you've previously experienced.

I can't believe I just now found this post. It's absolutely perfect and SO TRUE!!!!

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/22/2016 5:48 pm  #33

This is by far the best post. All of a sudden, after reading thisΒ I feel twenty times better.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/22/2016 6:30 pm  #34

Cherished's post is very inspirational and practical and I agree. But I don't think there's anything wrong with contacting the specific person you like if you feel like it's right at a very deep level.

How do you know if contacting is the right thing to do? I really don't know how to answer that. I guess a lot of people contact for ego reasons like fear, insecurity, the need to control, and the need to see results now. Out of this need, it's easy to spiral back into negativity if we don't get the results we want, so no wonder NC is not just practical but repeated everywhere. But maybe if we get a gentle calling to contact not in that spirit but from a place of gratitude, real charm/confidence, and pure love/appreciation, then it may be good. The trick is getting into that good inner place of being, which Cherished's post describes.

Back when I was younger and much more shy than I am now, I really liked a friend of mine and we were distancing apart for several reasons. I wrote her a V-Day letter not to make her my gf but because it just felt right, to make her laugh, to feel good doing it, to write to her what I think about her and why I like her...it just felt really good....and she loved it. After that, the distance disappeared and we found more time to be together effortlessly. But yes, it all came from a place of inner knowing, self-confidence, and pure appreciation first.

2/22/2016 7:00 pm  #35

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Cherished's post is very inspirational and practical and I agree. But I don't think there's anything wrong with contacting the specific person you like if you feel like it's right at a very deep level.

How do you know if contacting is the right thing to do? I really don't know how to answer that. I guess a lot of people contact for ego reasons like fear, insecurity, the need to control, and the need to see results now. Out of this need, it's easy to spiral back into negativity if we don't get the results we want, so no wonder NC is not just practical but repeated everywhere. But maybe if we get a gentle calling to contact not in that spirit but from a place of gratitude, real charm/confidence, and pure love/appreciation, then it may be good. The trick is getting into that good inner place of being, which Cherished's post describes.

Back when I was younger and much more shy than I am now, I really liked a friend of mine and we were distancing apart for several reasons. I wrote her a V-Day letter not to make her my gf but because it just felt right, to make her laugh, to feel good doing it, to write to her what I think about her and why I like her...it just felt really good....and she loved it. After that, the distance disappeared and we found more time to be together effortlessly. But yes, it all came from a place of inner knowing, self-confidence, and pure appreciation first.

Β 
Agreed, of course you can initiate contact when the inspiration to do so is strong and you are UNCONDITIONAL in your giving- meaning you are purely reaching out for the benefit of THEM, not to try and wrangle a response. And a big mistake that many people make (we have seen it over and over here), is to "believe" that you are suddenly inspired to reach out. Because it is likely you actually are yearning for a response. Which is completely conditional. And it will work against you due to the frequency of your lacking vibration. When you are in alignment, and when you are inspired to act, the impulse is so obvious you cannot mistake it. If you have any reservations or second thoughts whatsoever, you are coming from a lower vibration and your attempt to connect will likely backfire.

Last edited by Cherished (2/22/2016 7:04 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/28/2016 4:09 pm  #36

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Β 
Agreed, of course you can initiate contact when the inspiration to do so is strong and you are UNCONDITIONAL in your giving- meaning you are purely reaching out for the benefit of THEM, not to try and wrangle a response. And a big mistake that many people make (we have seen it over and over here), is to "believe" that you are suddenly inspired to reach out. Because it is likely you actually are yearning for a response. Which is completely conditional. And it will work against you due to the frequency of your lacking vibration. When you are in alignment, and when you are inspired to act, the impulse is so obvious you cannot mistake it. If you have any reservations or second thoughts whatsoever, you are coming from a lower vibration and your attempt to connect will likely backfire.

Yes. Take it from me. It's not the action itself but the vibration behind the action. I sent a Valentine's Day flower to my ex, and though I told everyone I didn't expect a response (it was anonymous, after all), I was hurt and felt like she broke up with me all over again when she didn't respond at all to it.

Also, I reached out to her to let her know I made an offer on a house near her. I clearly wanted a response (her to say, "OMG, awesome. Let's move in together and have a million babies.") So, be extremely careful. I think the best approach (and the one that has worked for me in the past with this particular woman) is to go complete NC, let her come to me each and every time, and communicate with her in a non-needy, outcome-independent fashion.

I'm learning how this works, so mistakes have been made. But the good thing is that none of that matters! I can fix it instantly.

Yes having just recently caved in and breaking my NC

I can vouch that NC is VERY much the way to go

Its very difficult at times but deffo the way !

2/28/2016 4:43 pm  #37

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Β 

Yes. Take it from me. It's not the action itself but the vibration behind the action. I sent a Valentine's Day flower to my ex, and though I told everyone I didn't expect a response (it was anonymous, after all), I was hurt and felt like she broke up with me all over again when she didn't respond at all to it.

Also, I reached out to her to let her know I made an offer on a house near her. I clearly wanted a response (her to say, "OMG, awesome. Let's move in together and have a million babies.") So, be extremely careful. I think the best approach (and the one that has worked for me in the past with this particular woman) is to go complete NC, let her come to me each and every time, and communicate with her in a non-needy, outcome-independent fashion.

I'm learning how this works, so mistakes have been made. But the good thing is that none of that matters! I can fix it instantly.

Β 
Lol, I love this! πŸ’ͺ🏼 So proud of your progress! 😘

Feel it in your soul..

2/29/2016 2:06 pm  #38

Cherished wrote:

ForgetYourEvil wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β 

Β 
Lol, I love this! πŸ’ͺ🏼 So proud of your progress! 😘

Thank you!

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

4/13/2016 11:43 pm  #39

I know this is an older thread but I'm hoping it will be bumped and someone can give me some advice on the matter.

My situation is a bit different. I have a small tie with my guy. He's actually paying the car payment for my vehicle (long story).  Its been about 6 weeks since the split and since then, I've been using the LOA to attract him back. This is actually the second time me doing so. It worked last year so I'm certain it will work again. Last year there were no ties however so the NC rule was easier to stick to. (Ya I know. I had him and created a bad role for him to play 😒)

Anyway, I've been doing PW and RS on him. Before 2 weeks ago, I hadn't seen him in about a month. We texed here and there but HE was the one who usually initiated most contact. Sometimes it was to say GM or how's your day, and about my car. Little things like that. Usually maybe once a week or so. I didn't want to ignore him because I didn't want him to stop doing it and, I wasn't sure if it was the LOA working or even the techniques. My responses back would be minimal though, I made sure of it. He even called me a few times to "talk". When that happened, I would talk about all the fun things I was doing and so on. I can tell one time he seemed like he wanted to say more then he did.

Anyway, 2 weeks ago, Easter Sunday he texted me wishing me a Happy Easter. I used Verionicas texting technique to get a text and I did!!! Not exactly what I had visualized but hey, at least it was something. But...later that night, he started texting me again asking if I was home and if my kids were there. I was thinking...why would he ask that question if he wasnt planning anything? I knew he was going to contact me soon to give me the $$ for my car payment so I wasn't sure if that's why he was texting me but no...he obviously had another agenda lol. I was definitely making him BURN!!! He was wanting to come over but it didn't end up happening. The next day he contacted me again asking what I was doing. I still wasn't sure the reason, be it the money or if he really wanted to see me. I had to ask and he confirmed he wanted to hang out. I was so excited because the techniques were working! I went to his house, hung out and ya...we ended up having sex. I know I know, bad idea right?! But...someone told me if that was my path, go for it. He came over later that week to "hang out" and it was great. The vibe besides that was awesome! I ended up spending the whole weekend with him. It was lovely. But...I knew I had to have a convo about being exclusive because I'll be dammed if I was going to be just a FWB. Needless to say...he ended up telling me he didn't want a GF. Maybe the talk was too soon but I wasn't going to be just a piece of @s*. He agreed to "see each other" and not anyone else but later that week I was like...who am I kidding.?? He's a man. He's just telling me what I wanted to hear so I decided that when I saw him next, I was going to tell him I couldn't see him that way if he wasn't going to give me the relationship I wanted. Why would he buy the cow if he's already getting the milk for free?? Well my opportunity came on Monday. That morning we kinda got in an argument about the $ he owes me and I kinda blew up at him and pretty much told him what I'd been wanting to say but it came out harsher then I meant. I ended up apologizing and later, went to his house to talk about the car thing. We agreed that in person is always better for important convos. After hanging out for awhile, I told him what I needed to. Obviously he already expected the convo from the text I sent earlier in the day. I pretty much told him how do I expect him to ever give me what I need if I'm already giving him everything he needs? He reassured me that it was never about that. He enjoys my company and the light I bring when I'm around him but he understood where I was coming from.

Since then, he's texted here and there as usual. So...what I'm wondering is, how does this NC rule apply to my situation if we have the car tie? And, he texted me about pics I have for his company and to ask me little questions. Today, he called me asking me to help him write a letter. I'm just unsure how to go about it. I can't tell him not to contact me anymore, or should I? I've been reading the only way to attract him back and the relationship I'm desiring is IF we are in NC. I feel like I've already attracted him back, its the relationship that I'm desiring from him. I've been doing so well. I'm already in the state of allowing. I've let go of the outcome and trust the knowing that I'll get my desired outcome. I'm just unclear how to go about all this and feeling a bit discouraged. I feel like I'm kinda in the friend zone. I know he loves me, it was very obvious when I spent the weekend with him almost 2 weeks ago. Right now he's going through some hardships. He's not doing to well actually. I know he's not in a place to give me what I need if he can't even give himself these things. He just can't seem to catch a break with life. He's familiar with the LOA as well and understands hes attracting it all. I'm really the only person who is there for him . who's been there for him. He has hardly any friends. Regardless, I've been told by two different people (intuitives) that we are soulmates and I belive it. No one has EVER caused me to expand like he has. That's why I haven't given up! I believe we are meant to be together for a greater purpose. The universe KEEPS lining us up!

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Feeling kinda lost and just needing some advice on how I should go about attracting the relationship I desire from him. I visualize every night using Neville's technique. I think I have a gift with visualization because I see so clearly and vividly. My end result is us living under the same roof again in a new house with our children. I repeat that scene over and over again. I know it will happen, just wondering what path I should take. Keep doing what I'm doing by allowing him to text me here and there or the NC?

Thanks for all your help and sorry for the novel...

Last edited by IAMaCreator (4/13/2016 11:49 pm)

4/14/2016 6:35 am  #40

I would let him come to me. You don't really need to be in contact over a car.. you could arrange alternative payment options surely? You need to focus on YOU, and let him come around without you using excuses to connect with him. Just trust that it will happen in time, with your commitment purely on raising your vibration.

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera