Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 10:59 pm  #1

This Is Me

This is what I told my darling spiritually. "It's me Rose, do you remember me? When we first met I was a very happy person who was always positive and bright. I always carried a smile on my face. When we dated I was always trying to bring my magic to you. Show you that there is still beauty in the world and that all things are beautiful.

You called me the light of your life for that. You told me that I showed you what happiness was. You went from being emotionless and monotone to another happy expressive being. I felt so happy being able to touch your heart so dearly. You meant everything to me and I cherished the you that was coming out. I knew that that was your true self.

We were always so lovey dovey like two children, all the time, no matter how far in the relationship we were it just never faded. I always felt so confident in my body and I was ever so sweet to you. But then things started getting overwhelming around me. I became insecure in my body, noticing flaws I never noticed before. My home problems at one time never bothered me.

I used to choose to smile because I knew only I could make me happy. But then I let it all drain me, my family began picking on me a lot more. Blaming you for becoming someone else. I became closed off, I kept all my problems to myself. I was scared to tell you any of them. Maybe I did lie and twist words to get my way. To me I did not see it that way.

But now that I look from the outside, I noticed I became too needy and dependent. I used you as a cruch to try to pick myself back up. I put all the weight of my problems on you, not even realizing how I was hurting you too. What happened to our beautiful relationship? Who am I? This isn't me.

I called out to my true self again who was patiently waiting. My darling I know that I started repeating those bad habits again, but this time I noticed. Since I am alert, I am more quickly to fix it. I am more quick to try out anything that will help me stay positive. Not out of desperation, but because I am still able to snap out of it and go back on track.

I am coming back my darling, the person that you have been seeking for within me. When I come back I will share all the beauty and open you up once more. I love you my sweet, you are a wonderful person. I know you will contact me again because we have something too wonderful to throw away."

Last edited by holistichealing (2/05/2016 11:41 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/05/2016 11:43 pm  #2

Re: This Is Me

Thank you, I thought it might give inspiration for others to try out too. It really uplifts your spirits once you start separating the negative person you became from the positive person you truly are.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/05/2016 11:49 pm  #3

Re: This Is Me

Lovely!  🌈

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera