Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 5:10 am  #11

Re: The more I try to use LOA, the less success I seem to have - why?

Yup. I think what you need to do is take a step back and understand that this is about you. It's actually not to do with him. It's your feelings about YOU that you should be focussing on. About feeling perhaps unworthy, like you're competing for somebody's love. It shouldn't be this way. If you knew your worth you would be able to look at that man with only love and understanding. So for now, I think it's worthwhile to take some time to find YOURSELF.. perhaps for the very first time. 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 6:06 am  #12

Cherished - I suppose you're correct. When I imagine my desires, I often feel that they're too good to be true, that something so wonderful can't and therefore won't happen to me and that I am pre-destined to come across defeat. So yes, I guess I'll have to focus on myself to correct this, however, in the meantime he's still seeing her - won't it mean that while I'm focusing on myself that the two of them have a free way to develop their relationship? It's his b'day next week and they'll be celebrating it together - so while I don't want to pay attention to the current reality which would only dampen my focus on what I want, how to ignore what's going on around me?

2/05/2016 5:28 pm  #13

**** ! After reading your post Zanett! I am feeling so scared! Because at times even I fear that he is in some relationship or not! I just hope I dint manifest it! Unknown mistakes are always forgiven

Love u..relax n stay calm ..

2/05/2016 5:41 pm  #14

oh please everyone relax! no it isn't a good thing to fear things but it's not a good thing to fear fear either.

i firmly believed he was with someone and get this, he wasn't

your love is out there waiting till everything falls into place. even if your ex was with someone they can break up. you don't need to worry about anything. everything is working out perfectly just as it should. just focus on making yourself happy and raising your vibes!   the universe is looking after you. when you were little, were you worried that a toy you wanted would go out of stock before your parents could buy it for your birthday? no, you were HAPPY and EXPECTANT and you didn't think there was anything that could go wrong along the way.  

eat some cake if you like cake! or chocolate... remember, worry pretends to be useful but it serves no purpose. stop worrying about what could go wrong, and start getting excited about what can go right!! 
this said worries are natural (especially to some of us) so don't beat yourself up over them either, just see them for what they are, False Evidence Appearing Real (FEAR), and gently retrain your thoughts to something better.

there is a lot of negative in life, but why not focus on the positive instead? that is the whole point of loa what you focus on is what you get! abraham says focus on the feeling you will get at the end of it, tune yourself to that. once you do that you're pretty much THERE! already

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 5:53 pm  #15

"i firmly believed he was with someone and get this, he wasn't."

----- yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! La la la la ..... :D yipeeeeeee!!!!!

False Evidence Appearing Real (FEAR),

-just awesome! So relaxed to see 'false'!

Thank you so so much! love you loads! @dynamochic2210

Ok..so you are back with your ex??

Last edited by LoveIsGod (2/05/2016 5:55 pm)

2/05/2016 5:55 pm  #16

Whatever is happening in your life, you have full creative control over. So if you don't like it, change your thought patterns. Which in turn will change your physical reality. Easy peasy!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 5:58 pm  #17

Yup!

Last edited by LoveIsGod (2/05/2016 5:59 pm)

2/05/2016 6:10 pm  #18

LoveIsGod wrote:

"i firmly believed he was with someone and get this, he wasn't."

----- yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! La la la la ..... :D yipeeeeeee!!!!!

False Evidence Appearing Real (FEAR),

-just awesome! So relaxed to see 'false'!

Thank you so so much! love you loads! @dynamochic2210

Ok..so you are back with your ex??

lol not yet! i still have some resistances to clear up  came close already but didn't make it, i feel good now though! especially thanks to this site, and Cherished's advice is awesum!!

what i was also trying to say is even if "the worst" did happen and you did manifest him a girlfriend which is obviously not what you want, it still isn't the end of the world. break ups happen very easily.... but if you find out something is happening the key is to NOT wish anything bad on them, that is a place of negative negative negative energy, bless them instead and focus on your own visualisations of you being together with your guy, in blissful love  it is wonderful if you can have a "knowing" that it is coming....  start training yourself to trust the universe. it gave you your love in the first place, yes? well it can give you your love again, but you need to be at the same energy and love for yourself as when you met him first.

when you met him was he the centre of your universe and did you think you'd die without him? likely not. you just enjoyed it for what it was, a beautiful experience. then somewhere along the way bad **** happened. you were more focused on him than on yourself. you based your happiness on him. you weren't looking after yourself as much, you weren't unconditionally happy and in love with life. sound familiar? this is what you need to fix, and sometimes it seems hard and sometimes we need to get through some emotions first BUT i believe it is as easy as flicking a switch. this happened to me when Cherished told me...I can't even remember what it was exactly that triggered it but suddenly i felt a lot lighter, and though i occasionally still get grumpy since i now have that trust.

change isn't hard. it's only hard if you believe it's hard. any clouds of unhappiness in your mind - they're just illusions. once you start to see that they stop having power and they can start to go poof!!!

i've read that sometimes fears manifest in different ways (not sure if this is gospel or not but it seems true according to my experience), e.g. instead of your fear of a car accident manifesting you end up sick from stress, but that negative energy always manifests. 

but the point is they don't matter. the details don't matter. the outside world doesn't matter. YOU matter. put the focus back on yourself and become the brilliant fabulous person you are, your highest highest self! eventually, you will even see that it is possible to be totally happy without your love, and that is when you are vibrating at your highest frequency...   and that is when the magic will start to happen 

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 6:15 pm)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 6:25 pm  #19

also meant to say before,

Zanett wrote:

So right now, my biggest fear is that he may have a child with her (in which case I wouldn't want him back). I can't get this thought out of my mind, how should I get rid of it?

i had this exact same fear. i have strongly believed he was with three girls already (girls have always liked him, it always made me insecure), the first girl i actually had reason to believe because they were casually dating. so i kept thinking, what if he marries her, what if she gets pregnant and they have to marry (he's that type who would), etc. etc. etc. over and over, had lots of dreams about it and so on. well, they broke up lol. just amicable, no drama, it wasn't a big thing in the first place but from where i was standing it was OH MY GOD HE IS DATING SOMEONE THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING SAVE ME I'M DYING!!!!!!!! ------ what i am trying to say is our minds so often make things seem much much worse than they are, and the drama is really not there, we create it ourselves. 

now i know my love is waiting for me everything is unfolding perfectly just as it should. he always wanted me, he was only dating her because he was on the rebound from his feelings for me, and now he is out there and has eyes only for me. 

but anyway during this period my fear and negative alignment resulted in me being very very sick, and crying so long every day, i really could not manifest anything and though i still pulled through my life, it was affecting everything. i had so many fears about him it made my mind foggy. at the same time i had some good dreams about him and they actually came true.

the only thing that matters is raising your vibes, but again, don't force anything, look after yourself, you're going through something emotional and real and this is natural, but you have the power to lift yourself out of it.

everything is going to be ok

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 6:28 pm)

2/05/2016 6:25 pm  #20

Dynamochick2210! Don't worry .. I know you don't..    You will very very soon be back in his arms!

And the above lines dint sound familiar... But sounded very very veryyyyyyyyyy familiar! It sounded like you are a palmist! Lol! :D

And it seems even you are a Cherished fan! ;)

Love you!

Board footera