Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 3:52 am  #1

The more I try to use LOA, the less success I seem to have - why?

Hello all, I hope I could pick your brains on something - in a nutshell -I spent the entire last year 'building' a relationship with someone, if was him who initiated the whole thing and clearly wanted me, although very early into it he said he wasn't completely 'single' as there was someone else but apparently that was almost over, he just had said that to her as yet. We both thought that as we get to know each other better, we can form a relationship and be together and the 'other' person will just fall off...To cut a long story short; after a long battle to win him over, when our relationship was developing quite well, I found out by accident in December 2015 that the other person was actually a colleague of mine, I see her in the office every day. ...Anyway, after a rather emotional December, he broke up with her on 31 Dec (I think I kind of pushed him into it) and he told her about me. I thought this would be the start of our proper relationship, now that she was 'out of the way'...

However, immediately after he broke up with her, he started to feel really, really guilty because of the pain he had caused her and that affected our relationship. To my greatest shock two weeks later (mid January) he said he wasn't ready for a relationship, but not to lose him completely, I asked if we could be at least friends to which he agreed.

Immediately after that I started using LOA and visualisations, RS etc to get him back. Just when I thought everything was going rather well (I was starting to feel quite positive about the whole thing and could clearly picture us together as a happy couple), I was in for another shock - earlier this week I found out (by accident again) that she is still part of his life and what's worse - apparently they're trying to patch things up! After all what said to me so persuasively last  year - about how he didn't love her anymore, how he couldn't imagine future with her, how they weren't compatible - now she's back in his house!!! I feel so stupid - while I was home doing visualisations, RS and all that thinking that it's all going well, he at the same time was trying to patch things up with her!

Almost as if nothing that said to me last year (about how he loved me and could see out future together, the plans we made together etc) mattered.

What should I do? It's worse because I see her in the office every day and I feel that she may think she's the winner over me!

He says that I could do better with someone else and that he doesn't think he can make me happy and that I should be glad that I've had a lucky escape etc etc etc. I feel so confused and so very cheated on! Of course the whole turn of events has made me really emotional (not in a good way) and I feel that this might have cancelled all the positive good LAO work that I did earlier.

It's much harder for me now to focus on visualisations now that I know that  go to sleep alone while he's with her. Seeing her in the office every day is like a daily reminder of the current reality - which I know I should ignore if I don't want to manifest if in my future, but I certainly didn't picture him getting back together with her, so why is it happening? And what about the hard work I did on visualisations/RS/positive thinking about the two us being back together? 

I am at the end of my devices, how to get him back? I should just persevere, but worry that while I'll be doing RS/visualisations at home, the two of them will be planning their happy future together...

Any comments/advice/opinions will be much appreciated.

2/05/2016 4:07 am  #2

Re: The more I try to use LOA, the less success I seem to have - why?

Well congrats!! u manifested her!!
you created a reality yourself!!! unknowingly ofcourse... but you did...
look at the story...the girl bothered you all the time...and you energy towards her manifested your fears..
now focus on you...put your energy on you!!
let the process take place...

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/05/2016 4:11 am  #3

Thank you, although I never thought that they'd be back together. I certainly never pictured or visualised that, as based on how he spoke about her all last year, it seemed soo unlikely.

You suggest that I put my energy on me, shouldn't I put my energy into seeing us two as a couple instead? A bit confused...

2/05/2016 4:20 am  #4

hey zanett welcome to this lovely place! 
i'd just to add, often people fail with their deliberate manifestations because in trying too hard they actually create resistance. or that is a traditional answer anyway, someone can correct me perhaps

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 4:21 am)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 4:23 am  #5

Thank you, dynamochick2210:-) Maybe you're right - I was a bit too pushy at times (with my visualisations, I looked at them as daily chores, sometimes they felt good, but sometimes it was quite hard), not sure if that was the reason, but any suggestion what I should do now?

2/05/2016 4:31 am  #6

hey....
you know what!!!
you should really enjoy...dont push dont do anything that feels hard...
when it feels pushy...sit back n enjoy...The more you push...more you create resistance...
I ll suggest...do what you love to do....that raises vibration and reduces resistance... 
As abe says...you have fired rockets of desire...just get into vibration with them...
You know what???
we have all witnessed magic...so magic will happen again...have fun till than....
Whatever happens..Happens for good!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/05/2016 4:31 am  #7

well, i'm not the best person to ask probably lol i'm just a learner myself, however i would say to not try so hard right now and just focus on you like Himanshu says. focus on making yourself, your best self. trust the universe and the divine light that made you to bring love back into your life. for the moment, i think visualising all the time is unnecessary and maybe even dangerous if you still have these dominant thoughts of confusion, pain, etc. unless you can just flow into an area of loving energy and thoughts don't force it (and i think i'm stealing a bit from Cherished here! http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=15248#p15248 ). instead, focus on getting yourself centred and happy, raising your vibration in any way you can. that is naturally creating an attractive energy that is bringing to you what you want (your love)....

most of us here i think are on the same journey, but it is so easy to forget that the details don't matter as much as we think they do, what matters most is cultivating happiness and joy in our own lives, the rest will follow

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 4:49 am  #8

You have to try and look at it this way. If you were non-resistant and in a state of alignment, you would be with him. And he would be adoring you. So something has caused you to fall out of alignment, and then your continued focus on that has created.. that.

So, there are really only 2 ways of behaving. In love, and in fear. From what you posted I see that you refer a few times to being pushy with him. And people are only rushed and pushy when they are afraid of losing something. Could this be true?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 4:51 am  #9

Cherished, I guess that you may be right. So right now, my biggest fear is that he may have a child with her (in which case I wouldn't want him back). I can't get this thought out of my mind, how should I get rid of it?

2/05/2016 4:55 am  #10

if i know anything at all it is that the only way you can 'get rid' of a thought is by accepting it. if you accept it it is no longer powerful and will disappear on its own.

even if it doesn't disappear at first, if you could do this (accept) and then put your focus on something else, that is great. you can't prevent thoughts you don't like from cropping up in your mind, this happens, especially when we aren't in alignment it is quite automatic. but the more you move towards your sweet spot of alignment the better you will be, these fears will come up less and less!

oh and i really resonate with this pushiness, i have acted pushy out of fear a few times too and every time i tried to push things i pushed what i wanted away  noooooooooo !!!!  because as Cherished is saying, i too was operating out of fear and lack. but if you know that what you want is coming you will not try so hard to make things happen, you will go with the flow.

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 4:56 am)

Board footera