Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2016 4:04 pm  #1

?!?!?!?!?!!!

I just don't know how long i can hold on to everything? I am not being impatient, but it's almost 3 years now! I am from India and out here a girl's appropriate marriage's age is 23-26! 24 is the peak age ! Ha ha..(just trying to laugh)! I am 24 now..parents and relatives are nagging all the time to get married! My parents are even looking for groom!
I just don't know! Sometimes I feel like a boat without a row! I just don't know when this 'endless waiting' is gonna end!!!!

2/04/2016 4:52 pm  #2

Re: ?!?!?!?!?!!!

Sweetie   I understand completely  I find myself slipping off from patience   It has been 4 years for me   but my heart holds true   and in my soul I know  He is the one for me   

Yes I understand at your age you desperately want to be married    and yes especially if your family is traditional  they are husband hunting for you    So keep your energy up   your vibrations good     Read and re read  the books suggested here in the forum   listen to Veronica's words   BELIEVE with all you have that the Universe has your back   
Soon you will be rowing your boat to where your heart flows

2/04/2016 5:04 pm  #3

There HAS to be something holding you back. When you truly believe, and are joyously expecting your desires they come fast. So what is it that is blocking you? If you were in alignment you'd already have them. What keeps you stuck?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 5:36 pm  #4

Ha ha .. No barbidoll I don't want to get married desperately! It's my family who desperately wants me to get married!
Thank you for your reply!
Are you trying LOA for the last 4 years?

2/05/2016 5:38 pm  #5

Yes I know Cherished! What you are saying is very true! But sometimes I fall so weak! Actually I am a very weak mentality type of a person!

2/05/2016 5:52 pm  #6

Only if you think you are!

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 6:00 pm  #7

Yes that is even true! I try to make myself strong! And I hope to become one!

Thank you!

2/05/2016 6:08 pm  #8

You already ARE strong. You're just blocking your strength by focussing on weakness instead. Focus on your power. You already have everything you will ever need. You are powerful and wonderful already. So be that!

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 6:41 pm  #9

Thank you so much Cherised,, for such a boost!

2/06/2016 7:47 am  #10

LoveIsGod wrote:

Ha ha .. No barbidoll I don't want to get married desperately! It's my family who desperately wants me to get married!
Thank you for your reply!
Are you trying LOA for the last 4 years?

no  I suffered the loss of my love for ages   Truly suffered   and drew every negative situation and person to me.   One day  about 9 months ago I found a copy of The Secret   I thought it was a religious book  and just put it to the side    but after a week I was drawn to pick it up and look through it    so I searched for Rhonda Byrne  on Youtube  after a few months of listening to  law of attraction videos  at work  I found Veronica's   and from there  the Forum   so I am relatively new learning of LOA   but  looking back I have practiced it for years  

Family's wishes can  cause a lot of negativity    You must be true to your heart  

Board footera