Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 7:06 am  #11

Re: Affirmations~a positive post about negativity ;)

Thank you!

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side? 

2/05/2016 8:34 am  #12

love these affirmations! and nothing is impossible! also yes let's always accept the fears not run away from them and shift the focusing to create a better story! 

for me "it will pass (this too shall pass)" is the most powerful
also this isn't always wise (abraham notes that sometimes fear is there for a reason, fear is a useful guide sometimes), i like acting in the face of fear. sometimes doing the exact thing you fear helps to overcome it and it makes you stronger.

it's an interesting thing what the power of will can do too. once i wanted to compete for this crazy high-pressure international place and my mum said she'd only let me do it if i promised not to get scared. (i can be nervous sometimes and i said, a lot of pressure, A LOT.) so, i promised not to get scared, at all. and you know what? i wasn't. i won the place. and in the high-pressure programme i was given the nickname "fearless".

me, who usually breaks under pressure lol!! i was calm as a cucumber 

remember, EVERYTHING is inside your head. i mean, every aspect of reality is in your head! everything you have ever experienced has been experienced with your mind. invite better thoughts to replace the fears. the fears aren't real. nor is anything else. everything is your creation, the creation of your mind 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 8:36 am  #13

Adam wrote:

It's a wise part about you that would be mindful of energetic momentum, and that's usually something people learn after a bit of experience and usually some trial and error. How long have you been practicing or studying LoA?

14 is the youngest age I've ever something like that come from lol

Well I was diagnosed with depression when me and my boyfriend had broken up and I learned about it from my mother and really delved into it.

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side? 

2/05/2016 9:56 am  #14

You are awesome and so young. Stay strong and you have a good head on your shoulders. Remember we create our own destiny and anything is possible. If you think impossible, it's really "I'm possible". I wil find the best solution possible.

Last edited by DumpedinSept (2/05/2016 10:12 am)

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/05/2016 11:28 am  #15

LovelyinK wrote:

Well I was diagnosed with depression when me and my boyfriend had broken up and I learned about it from my mother and really delved into it.

You and your boyfriend broke up 3 months ago, and so you have been studying LoA for only 3 months.

Sounds good Lovely inK. That's great.

Board footera