Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2016 4:45 am  #21

Re: my sexy bod challenge

yesssss!!!! let's all get too sexy for our shirts!  👍

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 4:46 am)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 4:53 am  #22

So what's the plan? Are we just sharing our fitness triumphs and happy vibes?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 4:58 am  #23

i'm happy with anything lol. i think if we share our goals as some already have, record our progress (i've done my day 1 already and am onto day 2), and as Sam said keep each other accountable... and yes happy vibes... i think that's a great plan.

hmm what do you think?

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 5:02 am  #24

Right!
My goal is to absolutely take the trophies in my bodybuilding comp - that's in May.
I'm lifting weights 5 days per week
Cardio Sat/Sun
Eating LOADS of veggies, fruit
Drinking 3L water each day
Yoga every evening
Yaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 5:41 am  #25

ohhhhh exciting!!! good believing for your competition!
(i was going to say luck lol but remembered there isn't any )

how many glasses approximately is 3L of water? i think i never drink enough and i sweat a lot specially when i work out... ew gross i know. but i need to drink more water too!

i have to add loads of veggies and fruit to my goals also! i almost never eat fruit, except bananas 

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 5:45 am)

2/05/2016 5:45 am  #26

12 glasses. Ew. It's a lot. I'm releasing resistance on that one 😜
Oh, and I'm starting to use loads of different natural products to get my skin glowing.. I'll report back asap!!

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 5:47 am  #27

yayayay!!! (sorry maybe that is an annoying expression but i am THAT excited!) thanks in advance for reporting to us on your natural products!

and 12 glasses --- ahhhh!!!! i always thought 8 was a lot! and i think i drink more like 5  oops

2/05/2016 8:10 am  #28

dynamochick2210 wrote:

omg i love your enthusiasm guys!!! 

barbidoll oh no, that sounds really horrid  please don't push yourself too hard with exercise, i have family members and friends who have had sports or working out related injuries

i like sam's idea of keeping each other accountable so here's my scoop

DAY 1

20 mins walk
10 mins bike

...that's it.
lol not very impressive is it! i'm so far failing to keep up yoga every day but from now on i will win.

but i've lost 0.3kg

dumpedinSept you should post us your new instagram if you would like to do that!

i'm so excited for our sexy bods!!  we can do this!

"the only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday" - Bruce Lee

I won't overdo it    but I will purge my flat of all the  things that are not healthy       I will  start with just walking   and some light weights     some simple stretches    and see how it goes    But I am motivated to do this   a little at a time  

2/05/2016 8:12 am  #29

dynamochick2210 wrote:

^ ahh i'm so excited to have you with us Cherished! your presence is cherished 

my goal is to shed 6kg by the end of it and to have toned muscles (no flab!) including toned butt lol and just really really fit like i use to be, no, even more fit (or is it fitter???)

oh and since hair and skin are still part of body, i want my sexy bod to include shiny healthy hair (it isn't bad but a bit lacklustre) and a glowing complexion 

Wow   just came to me!!   I was saying to a neighbour I would like to lose   and she said  DONT SAY LOSE   say  shed   or  reduce    loss is lack       a gift for all of us    

2/05/2016 8:13 am  #30

Cherished wrote:

So what's the plan? Are we just sharing our fitness triumphs and happy vibes?!

Yes  let's keep this positive  and inspirational!!

Board footera