Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2016 6:00 am  #11

Re: my sexy bod challenge

I'm in. I'm in ok shape, but I can always be better.

I've stopped working out as much because of the Marathon training I did. It was one of the reasons my love and I broke it off.

Here is my goal: to create an Instagram page of my new sexy self, just my body and see how many followers I can get

Last edited by DumpedinSept (2/04/2016 6:01 am)

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/04/2016 6:03 am  #12

I think we can all do this and be the best version of ourself. I'm so excited for this!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

2/04/2016 6:16 am  #13

Last year I decided I was going to hit my goal weight without actually putting in any effort.  I'm now a couple lbs away after losing a significant amount.  I think it helped that I didn't actually care if I lost the weight or not.

2/04/2016 6:24 am  #14

That's awesome that you are a couple pounds away. You are going to get rid of those pounds I know you can do it.

Here's a quote for us:
“If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.”
― Jim Rohn

Last edited by DumpedinSept (2/04/2016 6:32 am)

2/04/2016 9:37 am  #15

Perfect timing    I was in a horrible car accident and my knee and sternum were broken   I am doing better  but this challenge will force me to  push!!!   and  today I have a work luncheon  at Outback    I was debating on whether to eat something grilled like salmon  or  make it a last day splurge before  I go on a diet as being laid up I gained 20 lbs    This challenge has pushed me to start NOW    I am in starting right now  

2/04/2016 5:47 pm  #16

omg i love your enthusiasm guys!!! 

barbidoll oh no, that sounds really horrid  please don't push yourself too hard with exercise, i have family members and friends who have had sports or working out related injuries

i like sam's idea of keeping each other accountable so here's my scoop

DAY 1

20 mins walk
10 mins bike

...that's it.
lol not very impressive is it! i'm so far failing to keep up yoga every day but from now on i will win.

but i've lost 0.3kg

dumpedinSept you should post us your new instagram if you would like to do that!

i'm so excited for our sexy bods!!  we can do this!

"the only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday" - Bruce Lee

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/04/2016 6:45 pm  #17

Eeeeeeeek!!!!!! I'm training for my first bodybuilding comp in May, so I'm IN IN IN!! Il already training 5 days per week, but I LOVE that you guys are starting this up! Count. ME. IN! 🌈👏🏼💜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 2:50 am  #18

^ ahh i'm so excited to have you with us Cherished! your presence is cherished 

my goal is to shed 6kg by the end of it and to have toned muscles (no flab!) including toned butt lol and just really really fit like i use to be, no, even more fit (or is it fitter???)

oh and since hair and skin are still part of body, i want my sexy bod to include shiny healthy hair (it isn't bad but a bit lacklustre) and a glowing complexion 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/05/2016 4:33 am  #19

Easy!  Done,  let's get this party staaaaaarted!!  👏🏼💪🏼💋

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/05/2016 4:39 am  #20

i want to buff up more....hitting the gym!!!
lets get rolling!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera