Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 6:36 am  #181

Re: my sexy bod challenge

Today I did... NADA!!!!! And I'm completely in alignment over it lol! I actually spent so long trying to shift forum posts that I missed my gym and yoga haha! πŸ’ͺ🏼
I have a weigh-in tomorrow. I'm going to show my trainer the fat blobs!! πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 7:50 am  #182

Cherished they are amazing! Really helps to put into perspective how much your losing! I need to lose "Your Weight Loss" & "Your Wei" to reach my goal! 21lbs! Haha

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

2/25/2016 7:52 am  #183

Dynamochick, try including protein in your diet, even if your following a vegan plan, include lentils or vegan quorn (not sure if you get it in your part of the world) but I eat a lot of quorn as I am pretty much a vegi!

2/25/2016 7:53 am  #184

Btw cherished is that you in your profile pic? Its a lovely pic, the colours cheer me up!

2/25/2016 4:26 pm  #185

MrsPlaha wrote:

Btw cherished is that you in your profile pic? Its a lovely pic, the colours cheer me up!

Β 
It actually is 😊 I saw a pic basically the same as this online one day and told my photographer friend to replicate it EXACTLY, but with MEEEEE in it!! I LOVED the energy of the shot!!

Feel it in your soul..

2/25/2016 4:42 pm  #186

Cherished wrote:

MrsPlaha wrote:

Β 
It actually is 😊 I saw a pic basically the same as this online one day and told my photographer friend to replicate it EXACTLY, but with MEEEEE in it!! I LOVED the energy of the shot!!

Wow 😍 Your one beautiful person inside & out! πŸ’–

2/25/2016 4:59 pm  #187

MrsPlaha wrote:

Cherished wrote:

MrsPlaha wrote:

Β 

Wow 😍 Your one beautiful person inside & out! πŸ’–

Β 
Well.. That's very kind of you.. But it's all vibration.. And good photography lol!

Feel it in your soul..

2/25/2016 6:22 pm  #188

I just ate some free cheese pizza here at work. GUILTY.

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/27/2016 7:59 am  #189

mmmmmmmm yummers

OK FOLKS!!! as promised to Cherished --

DC's Chocolate Crackles

1 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cacao
1/2 cup cacao nibs
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup rice bubbles
1/2 cup medjool dates, chopped
2 tablespoons malted rice syrup or honey (adjust to taste)
handful of nuts (chopped or whole)

first melt the coconut oil and mix it with the raw cacao till you have a smooth paste or liquid
then add the rice syrup or honey, sweeten according to taste; texture will thicken
add in oats, then rice bubbles, continue to stir thoroughly
mix in dates and nuts

You should now have a nice-tasting crackly mixture. If it isn't sweet enough add more sweetener, etc.

now put the mixture into two mini muffin form trays and put in fridge/freezer depending on how quick you want it to set.

pull it out after a time (maybe 15 mins in freezer) and carefully pop out your little chocolate nests. i lightly greased the forms with coconut oil to aid taking them out.

enjoy! most things can be swapped (eg if you don't like oats add more rice bubbles or whatever), i have variations that i may post in time once i've bothered to measure them, one is very nice where you have mainly dates mixed with the chocolate, it's sweet (in all uses of this word!)! you can also add sultanas, cranberries, other dried fruit, chopped prunes.... the possibilities are endless!

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/27/2016 7:59 am)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/27/2016 4:48 pm  #190

dynamochick2210 wrote:

mmmmmmmm yummers

OK FOLKS!!! as promised to Cherished --

DC's Chocolate Crackles

1 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cacao
1/2 cup cacao nibs
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup rice bubbles
1/2 cup medjool dates, chopped
2 tablespoons malted rice syrup or honey (adjust to taste)
handful of nuts (chopped or whole)

first melt the coconut oil and mix it with the raw cacao till you have a smooth paste or liquid
then add the rice syrup or honey, sweeten according to taste; texture will thicken
add in oats, then rice bubbles, continue to stir thoroughly
mix in dates and nuts

You should now have a nice-tasting crackly mixture. If it isn't sweet enough add more sweetener, etc.

now put the mixture into two mini muffin form trays and put in fridge/freezer depending on how quick you want it to set.

pull it out after a time (maybe 15 mins in freezer) and carefully pop out your little chocolate nests. i lightly greased the forms with coconut oil to aid taking them out.

enjoy! most things can be swapped (eg if you don't like oats add more rice bubbles or whatever), i have variations that i may post in time once i've bothered to measure them, one is very nice where you have mainly dates mixed with the chocolate, it's sweet (in all uses of this word!)! you can also add sultanas, cranberries, other dried fruit, chopped prunes.... the possibilities are endless!

Β 
OMG THANK YOUUUUUU!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ™‹πŸ’œ
I'm making these today!! Maybe this recipe will become an alignment stickie in itself lol!!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera