Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2016 10:23 pm  #1

my sexy bod challenge

ok folks so listen up

this is an accompaniment to the Yoga Challenge by our lovely, kind Cherished, but it isn't the same, hell no.

i don't know how many of you will join me, but i want to do something a bit special. i currently feel really unsexy, so unsexy i would not post any pics of my bod anywhere.
but by the end of 50 days i will be posting pics of SLIM, TONED, SEXY me
and maybe some pics already in between so you can see difference

does anyone one to join in doing any kinds of the exercises to get sexy? you don't have to post pics lolol. just 50 days (or 30 if you prefer) of improving your physical health.
the yoga will help but i want to do more as well, walking/running/riding bike/or working out/pushups, things like this.Β 

exercise of any kind raises the vibrations!Β Β who's in?

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/03/2016 10:28 pm  #2

Re: my sexy bod challenge

I go a lot of pilates on Youtube! Or I used to lol I really want to get back into it! I'm totally joining you.

2/03/2016 10:28 pm  #3

Im in

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

2/03/2016 10:43 pm  #4

this is what i been wanting to do so yes i am in!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/03/2016 10:50 pm  #5

let's do it girls!! i'm excited just thinking about itΒ 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/03/2016 11:01 pm  #6

I will join in for this month. This will help me raise my vibration, plus love the new improved me awaiting.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/03/2016 11:07 pm  #7

I m in....tho i m in good shape...i want to get Better!! better than ever!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/03/2016 11:17 pm  #8

I'm in ! I'm in shape but I want to get more toned !!

2/04/2016 12:27 am  #9

I'm in!

My goal for February is to lose 2 inches off my waist (I'm apple-shaped and developed a huuuuge tummy area because of drinking, lack of exercise, and just eating whatever I wanted). I'm doing this by yoga 3-5x a week and avoiding rice, bread, and pasta. I've lost 1.5 inches off since I quit bad carbs, so 4 more inches to go!

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/04/2016 12:28 am  #10

Oh, I'm also taking a diet supplement with L-Carnitine. OMG U GUYS, I am so excited for all of us. We are going to be the babeliest babes we've ever been.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

Board footera