Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2016 7:56 pm  #11

Re: Lost Love

Thank you for sharing your story. It's very encouraging.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

1/31/2016 9:06 pm  #12

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Thank you for sharing your story. It's very encouraging.

Β 
Thank you for thanking them and saying how encouraging it was. It's very encouraging.

2/01/2016 2:15 am  #13

Thanks for sharing!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/01/2016 3:26 am  #14

Amazing how you met your dream woman only after one month of creating your specific list!
Β 

2/01/2016 9:50 am  #15

Really nice story, thanks for sharing.

But people, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE work through your stuff while you are apart from your loves. One part of me is happy that people can attract a lost love twice, another part in me just don't understand why it is necessary to do so. I think sometimes a breakup is important to grow as a person and to get a better relationship in the end, but if you don't use the time to work on your relationship issues the relationship will be the same as before sooner or later. It makes me happy to see that people do attract their ex back, but it makes me all the more sad to see the same people some months later again wanting their ex back. So please don't focus only on getting your ex back but on being a better person. Don't get lazy because you attracted back your ex. Don't stop working on yourself. Don't become needy, insecure and negative again.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/01/2016 10:07 am  #16

Sanshi wrote:

Really nice story, thanks for sharing.

But people, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE work through your stuff while you are apart from your loves. One part of me is happy that people can attract a lost love twice, another part in me just don't understand why it is necessary to do so. I think sometimes a breakup is important to grow as a person and to get a better relationship in the end, but if you don't use the time to work on your relationship issues the relationship will be the same as before sooner or later. It makes me happy to see that people do attract their ex back, but it makes me all the more sad to see the same people some months later again wanting their ex back. So please don't focus only on getting your ex back but on being a better person. Don't get lazy because you attracted back your ex. Don't stop working on yourself. Don't become needy, insecure and negative again.

This is so true. This is the lesson I am learning!

Board footera