Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2016 5:39 pm  #1

Lost Love

Hey, beautiful people, I'm new here so this is just a quick hey to everyone. And to motivate people who are lost over they're ex.
My story, basically I watched The Secret and I wrote a detailed list of my dream woman; personality, looks, profession, even how many men she's been with..
Within one month I met her and we got together, a couple months later, we broke up, due to my own negativity. Without any reason, a week or so later, she cut me off, completely. (It was only then that I realized that she was my soul mate and dream woman)Later finding out, old/now ex friends of hers were making lies up.
Anyways I believed she was mine no matter what so I wrote exactly how I wanted the relationship to be, how madly in love with me she is. I spoke to everyone as tho I was still with her. I still acted as tho I had a girlfriend and told ppl, if anyone asked, we had a little argument and we worked through it. 3 months later she came back into my life and everything I wrote happened.(she told me, she did "sort of" see someone like hangout during our no contact period).
We dated for a year and then she did it again, but no one else was to blame, it was her fear of happiness is why she cut me off again. I know it sounds crazy but trust me, it's hard to explain..
This time she got back with her ex, got a place with him and even got engaged to him. Stubborn as I was, I refused to give up, carrying on as tho we were still in a relationship. She came back into my life, apologised, and later told me she kept trying to deny her feelings for me. They broke up, for good, and we began slowly building a relationship... Thats the short story, just so you get an idea.
I've written this cos I've read stories on this forum for a couple wks and ppl talking about how it seems impossible. Just know twice I've been cut off, she "sort of" dated, more so hung out with another bloke, and later got back back with her ex, moved in with him and even got ENGAGED. And yet she came back to me. So just know, NOTHING is impossible!! Looking back it was my own doing all along, looking for faults in the relationship and having a negative outlook.
Sorry it's long and thanks for reading my post.

1/31/2016 5:54 pm  #2

Re: Lost Love

Amazing story thank you for sharing and motivating people, had given me so much hope about me and my guy. After you writes your desire did you read it often or did you let go?

1/31/2016 5:57 pm  #3

thank you so much for putting this post up here and inspiring us to keep believing and knowing we are back with our loves, thank you
it means a lot to me, especially today :-)

1/31/2016 6:05 pm  #4

I had a lot of bad relationships and decided enough was enough I literally wrote the list, and just  it a read through once and gave just tried to picture "her". A week or so later I met someone and I tried to justify it was her but deep down I knew it wasnt. So got over her and then got on with my life. I think if your after a relationship, it won't happen. Cos to me your just trying to settle. When I met my soul mate, I literally didn't expect it or even realised it till weeks later. My only advice is when you meet someone don't try to tick your list with that person straight away. You feel a soul connection. But if you know exactly and detailed your dream person then the universe will match it

1/31/2016 6:15 pm  #5

it happened to me, i did the list like that end of 2010 and very shortly after that i met my guy but for a long time I didnt realize how important he is to me and that he is my soulmate, TBH i realized after he ended our relationship
and then i also realized that my negativity broke the relationship not him
anyway i was never able to feel like we are still together, neither was i able to start new relationship with a new guy and it has been a long time now, i am trying to focus more on my life and at the same time do the Lanies method plus feeling him around me
your story really inspires me

1/31/2016 6:26 pm  #6

First time she cut me off was for 3months(Oct 2013 and came back into my life first week, Jan 2014). 2nd time was basically for 6 week, (Dec 2014 -Feb 2015)even though, she came back into my life, 6 week later, it wasn't until 6months later till she split from her ex for good (June 2015).
Just having her in my life, after 6 weeks, made me happy.

Anyways, my own attitude and negative mentality she basically said she needed to take time to work on herself and cut contact, that was beginning of August. I let desperation enter and msgd her couple mnths later and said some nasty things, a few msgs between us, me having mood swings, basically anger then sorrow. She finally told me to leave her be.. It wasnt till New Year, this year, that I realized it really was all my own doing with my thinking, now  I've put myself in a better mental state. So although we've been through it all, literally and CURRENTLY, she's not in my life and hasn't been for 6months, longest she's ever broke contact. I can say I am NOW at a good place were I know shesS on her way back and I can say I learnt appreciation for her and completely focused on how I want the relationship to be.

1/31/2016 6:48 pm  #7

BooLala wrote:

Hey, beautiful people, I'm new here so this is just a quick hey to everyone. And to motivate people who are lost over they're ex.
My story, basically I watched The Secret and I wrote a detailed list of my dream woman; personality, looks, profession, even how many men she's been with..
Within one month I met her and we got together, a couple months later, we broke up, due to my own negativity. Without any reason, a week or so later, she cut me off, completely. (It was only then that I realized that she was my soul mate and dream woman)Later finding out, old/now ex friends of hers were making lies up.
Anyways I believed she was mine no matter what so I wrote exactly how I wanted the relationship to be, how madly in love with me she is. I spoke to everyone as tho I was still with her. I still acted as tho I had a girlfriend and told ppl, if anyone asked, we had a little argument and we worked through it. 3 months later she came back into my life and everything I wrote happened.(she told me, she did "sort of" see someone like hangout during our no contact period).
We dated for a year and then she did it again, but no one else was to blame, it was her fear of happiness is why she cut me off again. I know it sounds crazy but trust me, it's hard to explain..
This time she got back with her ex, got a place with him and even got engaged to him. Stubborn as I was, I refused to give up, carrying on as tho we were still in a relationship. She came back into my life, apologised, and later told me she kept trying to deny her feelings for me. They broke up, for good, and we began slowly building a relationship... Thats the short story, just so you get an idea.
I've written this cos I've read stories on this forum for a couple wks and ppl talking about how it seems impossible. Just know twice I've been cut off, she "sort of" dated, more so hung out with another bloke, and later got back back with her ex, moved in with him and even got ENGAGED. And yet she came back to me. So just know, NOTHING is impossible!! Looking back it was my own doing all along, looking for faults in the relationship and having a negative outlook.
Sorry it's long and thanks for reading my post.

Thank you so much felt writing this I feel as if my story is somewhat very similar to this so I can definetly relate! I like the fact that you knew who and what you wanted and went after it with having no doubts! That's awesome and I wish you guys the best! I feel like my ex tries to deny her feelings for me as well but deep down I know for sure that she still has feelings for me

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

1/31/2016 7:06 pm  #8

Love your story, I enjoy a good come back story blessings to you πŸ‘ΌπŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ and your love

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

1/31/2016 7:12 pm  #9

Incredible story, thank you for sharing! Have been feeling down today, but stories like that rebuild my faith and push me foward to my biggest dream, thanks again! ❀️❀️

1/31/2016 7:21 pm  #10

Thanks for sharing!

Board footera