Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 4:06 pm  #51

Re: Yogi's listen UUUUUP!!

dynamochick2210 wrote:

so i said i'd do 30 minutes and i did 30 minutes!
...some of those were in corpse position, thoughΒ 

Β 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/12/2016 2:06 am  #52

I'm in. I've had enough of being depressed and life staying the same.

2/12/2016 5:11 pm  #53

Good decision! You're not where the party is at!! 😊

Feel it in your soul..

2/13/2016 12:26 am  #54

My childhood best friend's sister is a yoga teacher and I have been reaching out her.
Yesterday I told her i am fed up of my depression and I am changing my life. She gave me some great advice.

Use YouTube for yoga when i can't get to the studio
Download Louise hay audio books
Download the one mind meditation app because yoga only fixes the body.

I'll do some yoga tonight but it's some great advice she gave me. I'm incredibly grateful to her.

2/13/2016 12:35 am  #55

I'm going to disagree about yoga only fixing the body. There is actually a wealth of clinical evidence confirming yoga as an extraordinary tool for emotional/holistic healing. And I have found the same in my own experience. That's actually why I began this thread in an LOA forum, because yoga has become  one of the BEST tools in my manifesting kit 😊

Feel it in your soul..

2/13/2016 2:42 am  #56

I agree with Cherished! And you'll notice the mental effects yoga has before you notice its physical effects. Yoga also keeps you in the present. I was amazed my first yoga class that 90 minutes went by and not a single worry entered my mind. It was serenity.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/13/2016 4:36 am  #57

i've been doing only a lil bit of yoga recently but i. so. love. it. it is the high point of my day!

and jaja i agree, it soothes the mind as well as body, the whole point of true yoga is that it is a spiritual practice. when i do yoga, especially more complex asanas, i can't concentrate on anything except the asana so my attention is in the present moment and i feel bliss!

does anyone know if yoga can help varicose veins? my dad has them, and some female members of my family have them... i think i may have some internally but there are a couple of stronger blue lines in my legs and i dont like them. are there any positions you might recomend?

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/13/2016 5:39 am  #58

Definitely all inversion poses are useful. So shoulder stands/head stands or just legs up the wall. Also, cycling the legs while laying on your back gives the muscle some pump while also elevating the legs.

Feel it in your soul..

2/13/2016 8:30 am  #59

thank you, i've been doing shoulder stands and propping up against wall. girls in my family sometimes have spider veins, the uglier veins seem to be guys only, but i don't want even spidery ones....i sit a lot so don't want to develop anything awfulΒ 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/13/2016 2:26 pm  #60

dynamochick2210 wrote:

thank you, i've been doing shoulder stands and propping up against wall. girls in my family sometimes have spider veins, the uglier veins seem to be guys only, but i don't want even spidery ones....i sit a lot so don't want to develop anything awfulΒ 

Β 
Try to remember that everything physical in your life is brought on by LOA... Even spider veins

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera