Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2016 6:23 am  #11

Re: Yogi's listen UUUUUP!!

I missed ashtanga class today because of work. I really needed the yoga vibes haha. I could go to the next class but it's hot yoga and my clothes aren't for hot yoga.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/01/2016 6:30 am  #12

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

I missed ashtanga class today because of work. I really needed the yoga vibes haha. I could go to the next class but it's hot yoga and my clothes aren't for hot yoga.

I miss doing yoga at my gym I think my gym owner has paused my membership for me.

The idea of hot yoga doesn't get me excited....

Last edited by Bellecat (2/01/2016 6:31 am)

2/01/2016 9:32 am  #13

I have reallllly been interested in yoga lately and I wanna start committing to doing it at my college there's an event that includes painting yoga and meditation so I am very excited for that!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/02/2016 12:12 am  #14

What is painting yoga?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/02/2016 1:31 am  #15

I am up to day 3, feeling GREAT! I am loving the peace that comes with regular practice, and my arms are definitely feeling it today! Stretching is so so good πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/02/2016 4:15 am  #16

Doing heated Vinyasa flow tonight, hope I survive LOL

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/02/2016 11:41 am  #17

I really love yoga. I have practiced Hatha yoga a lot over the years and when I first started, after a couple of months or so I found I had grown an inch taller!Β 

When I first started with the loa I was reading at the same time "Perfect Health" by Deepak Chopra, and in that book he recommended the yoga sun salute. I would begin my day with a few rounds of the sun salute and then do my loa meditations directly after that, when I was nice and relaxed. I loved the simplicity of those mornings.Β 

2/02/2016 11:43 am  #18

Cherished wrote:

Is anyone with me?! I am day 2 of my 30 day yoga challenge! I felt wonderful after my session. A whole HOUR where your thoughts are totally devoted to your body- BLISS! I am thinking this will supercharge my manifesting.. It's impossible to hold resistant thoughts while you are balancing on one leg and saluting the sun! πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

I'm a day late, but count me in!Β 
Β 

2/02/2016 9:42 pm  #19

I'd love to join, what's involved?

2/03/2016 12:59 am  #20

Sam wrote:

I've got day 2 down. I'm doing Yoga With Adriene's 30 Days of Yoga challenge!

I just started that today lol and I just finished day 1 not too long ago

Board footera