Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2016 2:49 am  #1

Yogi's listen UUUUUP!!

And everyone who is not currently a Yogi. Because in my reality you all soon will be.. Mwahahaha!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have been practicing yoga for a while now. I stopped for a few years, but decided to pick it back up this year. And WOW. What a difference it makes to my day. To my body. To my mind, my serenity, to my manifesting prowess! 😜

I studied Iyenga Yoga which was focused heavily on technique and body alignment, and I thoroughly enjoyed the peace it brought to me for hours afterwards. It wasn't until I began my LOA journey that I could suddenly see the enormous benefit of practicing breathing and mindfulness for an hour at a time as you do with traditional yoga practice. I absolutely recommend this as one of THE best raisers of vibration. Period. And its a journey, as is everything in life.

You begin a little rusty and unsteady. But you quickly progress. And you discover a mind and body connection that you will absolutely treasure. For anyone who is interested in becoming more flexible, relaxed, balanced, and more in tune with source energy- I really encourage you to give yoga a try for one month. πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/31/2016 2:58 am  #2

Re: Yogi's listen UUUUUP!!

Oh! And I almost forgot the whole point of my post lol. If you can't dedicate time to regular yoga practice, at LEAST check out the 5 Tibetan Rites. SO SO SO GREAT! I have been doing them for exactly one month and I'm a bundle of happy energy most of the time! And I bounce back faster than ever when something throws my vibe off. Read up on them- I LOVE doing my 5 rites. I believe in chakra balancing, so the whole theory makes perfect sense to me. There's something totally magical about twirling too, so I don't think I will ever stop doing the rites for that exercise alone! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’œ

http://www.mkprojects.com/pf_TibetanRites.htm

Feel it in your soul..

1/31/2016 3:03 am  #3

Eoin Finn is my favourite, his Blissology Project is wonderful!

Feel it in your soul..

1/31/2016 3:31 am  #4

I'm new to yoga and it is seriously one of the best things I've ever done. Ashtanga yoga is my favorite and I look forward to Mondays because that's when my studio has a full Ashtanga class.

I can't wait to get stronger and more flexible. Aiming to do a headstand by January 2017!!!
Β 

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

1/31/2016 3:54 am  #5

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

I'm new to yoga and it is seriously one of the best things I've ever done. Ashtanga yoga is my favorite and I look forward to Mondays because that's when my studio has a full Ashtanga class.

I can't wait to get stronger and more flexible. Aiming to do a headstand by January 2017!!!
Β 

Β 
I do headstands every day- LOVE THEM πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Feel it in your soul..

1/31/2016 4:07 am  #6

thanks everyone for recommendations! i love yoga, tho i'm a beginner. i do shoulderstands (unsupported) but not headstands lol.

could we do some kind of 30-day challenge together? it would maybe hard to cordinate tho because we all have different skill sets

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

1/31/2016 4:15 am  #7

Google 30 days of Glo- they have great routines also! It doesn't matter where you are starting, only that you begin! Well my new yoga challenge starts tomorrow- I'm doing the Blissology Project for a month, but that's just personal choice. It incorporates a little meditation and lots of mindfulness- exactly what I want to focus on. Come join me! Just get some yoga in each day for the month and marvel at how much lighter you feel- in your step and in your heart!

Feel it in your soul..

1/31/2016 6:03 am  #8

I've never tried Yoga but everyone I know who's tried it LOVES it – so I'm going to dive in with some youtube recommendations from this thread. Here goes!

2/01/2016 4:45 am  #9

Is anyone with me?! I am day 2 of my 30 day yoga challenge! I felt wonderful after my session. A whole HOUR where your thoughts are totally devoted to your body- BLISS! I am thinking this will supercharge my manifesting.. It's impossible to hold resistant thoughts while you are balancing on one leg and saluting the sun! πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Feel it in your soul..

2/01/2016 5:08 am  #10

That's Day 3 with a 0, Miss Sam! 😊

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera