Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2016 9:05 pm  #1

New Journey Thread

I missed posting here so much, but I needed a break. A lot of crazy stuff has gone on in the short time I've been away but all of it is good. I got yet another job, school, is going fantastic, and guys are flocking to me out of nowhere. I'm still not wanting to focus on Austin, though he wants to be with me. He's still not in a healthy place so it's me that has cut off contact for now. I do vis him being healthy and happy too though.

There is another guy from my past that has come back somewhat... I actually broke things off with him to be with Aust. I can't mention his name because he's a bit famous and is private so for now I'll call him Jack. I'm starting over and this time I won't lose myself in this big game we call life. Hope you're all doing well! πŸ€—

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

2/12/2016 7:57 am  #2

Re: New Journey Thread

Things are wonderful!
My new regular job working at a senior center for the blind is amazing. My coworkers and bosses are great, we're all sort of friends, actually. My modeling has even gotten more prosperous. I shoot the same amount of time as before but people suddenly pay me significantly more an hour. Yesterday I got my paycheck and tax return at the same time so I'm stoked about that, but I put it all away for my new apartment and my son's birthday in June.
School is also going really well. So far I'm acing everything. I'm keeping up despite being so so busy. I love all my teachers and my classmates are wonderful.
I haven't talked to Austin, although he's tried. BUT I have entered a new relationship of sorts. I don't know, I'm just super in love and it's not like it's been before for me. I'm still functioning. My every thought isn't about him or what he's doing. I'm relaxed about it. I'm relaxed about everything now. It took me a long time to get to this place but I have a natural ease about things in my life, that what's best and great for me will come to me and nothing but good has been coming now. ❀️

2/12/2016 8:49 am  #3

this sounds super awesome !! keep up the good vibrations .........

2/12/2016 4:30 pm  #4

That is great news. Great to hear your update.

2/14/2016 12:09 pm  #5

Happy Valentine's Day, you guys!

It's all been happening so fast for me. I've manifested every single thing that I've wanted this year so far. I'm happy pretty much from the moment I open my eyes in the morning. I must be exuding some sort of good energy because I've been attracting the attention of really handsome men left and right. It's definitely given me even more confidence.
My current love interest is everything I've wanted in a partner, from his looks, background, and personality. We started as best friends which is probably the best way to start a relationship anyway. It's nice to let the universe do the work for me instead of feeling like I had to fight to stay in the vortex.

All the advice from the previous journey thread have sunk in. I wasn't exactly in the vortex, just vibing high which is why I got so many syncs and almost my desire but not totally. I was holding on too much. But in recent weeks I've let go and now I almost have too many options in every aspect of my life. I love it!

Board footera