Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2016 4:28 pm  #1

Putting it out there..

Hi Beautifuls! πŸ™‹

I just want to mention something in the hope that it assists you all in your journey forward.

I am not always in alignment. Hell to the NO! But what you will never see me doing is writing about it. Scripting my fears. Pronouncing my doubting for all the world to see. When I fall off my ladder, I am QUIET AS A MOUSE lol. Because experience has taught me that the sheer act of verbalising those negative thoughts is a CREATIVE VENTURE. And I know categorically that thoughts and words are POWERFUL.

I understand completely that it's tempting to use the forum to soothe your fears, and to discuss your freaking out.. But please please please be mindful when you diarise what you are fearing. Your job as a deliberate creator is not to mull over your fears- it is actually to transcend your THOUGHT PATTERNS. Consider this for a moment- fears are not a part of you. They are thought patterns that you have deeply ingrained into your brain neurologically. And the way to override them is to develop NEW neurological pathways. It's like pushing through snow. You want to clear the path so you have to initially put the effort in. You have to get your shovel and really work at it to see any difference, and to move the snow out of the way. But as you carry on with gusto, the path becomes clearer and more defined. Soon you have an absolute pathway, and eventually (as with everything in life) the day will come where the snow no longer exists. It melts right away.

Please know that this process gets easier as you build some positive momentum. If you could, for just TODAY not give into your fears or explore them, I promise you tomorrow will be a brighter day. And as you gather speed with LOA behind your back, you will find that soon you will naturally gravitate towards better feeling thoughts. And then manifestations pop. And life becomes an exciting adventure!

People think that I am never out of alignment, but that's a ridiculous assumption. I have my moments, and you would all laugh at how ridiculously out of whack I can become. BUT I no longer make a day of it. Ever. I take the bounce IMMEDIATELY. I focus the crap out of that moment of weakness  and REFUSE for negativity to kick in. I slam on those brakes of momentum and soon I find myself still. And I breathe. And I remember who I am. The bigness of who I am. The fullness of the universe around me. And I acknowledge that the only thing standing in the way of bliss is my ego. And I let it go. It's hard to do at first. And what helps me most is to remember this. If I'm angry, it's not about swallowing that anger. It's about releasing it for benefit of myself and others and everyone. If I fear, it's not about covering it up with a fake smile. It's about turning towards love instead. It's about dropping all the crap that WILL NEVER SERVE YOU OR BENEFIT YOU and walking gracefully towards love. And it's a very powerful thing to do.

I find it comical now, when I manage to create irritating circumstances. I don't judge. I say "wow Cherished.. what a magnificent creator you are!" And if it's something entirely shite, I chuckle and carry on. And it ends quickly and without incident. I still attract things I don't prefer, of course. But I take the bounce and I carry on singing. Because I know that nothing, nothing NOTHING is EVER worth sabotaging my bliss. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Last edited by Cherished (1/30/2016 4:32 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/30/2016 4:39 pm  #2

Re: Putting it out there..

thank you cherished, this is great and so true, I really agree with you

and as you say there is no human being who would be constantly aligned, its impossible, we cant do that
but what we can do is to get on with it faster and even I learnt how to do it, sometimes I have low vib day but it usually is only few hours in a day every few days or even weeks and that is it

i am so used to being happy that I dont like those days, sometimes I just try to focus on the good or other things, move away from the bad thoughts/feelings/circumstances and sometimes I even allow myself to cry or be angry just to release the negativeness so I can feel better and continue the journey

and it does help, sometimes reading some positive uplifting things help me, sometimes I just need to really shout in my car or cry for few minutes and be a bit blank but now I know that it goes and then I am the old happy excited about life me :-)

PS: recently i deleted all the emails i had from my love (good ones and also some bad ones) I never looked at them anyway but those emails some like 5-6 years old, I just deleted them all as i thought to myself we will start fresh, no matter what was is important now, good or bad

Last edited by happygirl (1/30/2016 4:41 pm)

1/30/2016 4:46 pm  #3

thank you cherished!!!
you are absolutely right!!!
i will follow your advice!!
also great timings !!!!!!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/30/2016 4:55 pm  #4

Cherished you arre amazing I am going to manifest myself to be like you. πŸ˜„

1/30/2016 6:52 pm  #5

Thanks for sharing Cherished. I have realized that talking about my problems doesn't solve anything. I agree with everything you said. Sometimes it's better to just spend time with yourself and understand why you are having such thoughts and find a way to release them. Excellent post!

1/31/2016 6:52 am  #6

Thank you Cherished .. Always inspiring..Β 

1/31/2016 7:43 am  #7

Amaaaaaazing! Such a great post.

1/31/2016 10:17 am  #8

I fully support this message Cherished is spreading to everyone. We are having a human experience.. and yes it's human of us to fall off once in a while. Life isn't perfect, it has its ebbs and flow. Giving into fear, pronouncing it and putting it on a pedestal will only produce more fear. And the good thing what I like about this forum, is that we all learn and bounce back pretty easily, everyone is so supportive, so much love and a calmness.

So the meditations, the yoga, the methods of how we raise or vibrations are really the elementary tools that are there to assist with the progress. So incase you do fall off, it's easier getting back on. That's why they say visualize everyday, that's why they say meditate,  that's why they say be more positive etc etc..so it gets easier, and easier, and easier to get back on. We are not doing the visualizing and techniques to get us the desire.. no no.. it's only for you to feel better...I could visualize all day long to the moon and back, that's not going to make my lover come any closer....but what I do is get more and more into alignment with my desire and it comes to me. You are all very powerful, know this.

2/01/2016 10:06 am  #9

I love this Cherished, thank you!

2/03/2016 11:05 am  #10

Thank you Cherished, your words have actually made me think of something that has been on my mind for some time now. You see, a friend of mine (who is also into loa) and I continually say to each other things like "message me any time if you need to vent". And I was thinking that it was a good form of release, so that I could wipe the slate clean and move on. But what I noticed lately is that venting actually makes me feel much, much worse, and it seems to prolong the situation that I'm venting about. And my friend is in fact not in a better situation either.Β 

Β 

Board footera