Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 8:29 pm  #11

Re: Help! What do I do now?

A THING ONLY EXISTS WHEN YOU GIVE ATTENTION TO IT. The more you give attention to it, the more it grows. It's like a toothache -- the more you think of it, the more it hurts. When you ignore it, it goes away.

Ignore that he is "COLD" to you.

Also, his actions are neutral, but it is your mind that gives his actions labels such as "COLD" or INDIFFERENT", as a result, his neutral actions become cold and indifferent. You basically created them through your thoughts and emotions and through the Universal Mind (one mind). 

2/14/2016 9:42 am  #12

Re: Help! What do I do now?

Thanks so much for your help and support! 

An update:  I think the coworker I hooked up with is being a little better, so that's good.  It doesn't feel as tense with him.  Still not sure if I should ask him if everything is ok or if I should just carry on as it has been for now.  Where we work can be pretty crazy and it's hard to find a moment where we could talk without other people being around.

Meanwhile, another coworker- who just so happens to have the same name as the guy I am trying to attract- brought me a bouquet of Valentines balloons yesterday.  He's also been suggesting that we spend time together outside of work.  He's sweet but I really don't have any interest in him as anything other than a friend but I was wondering if the fact that he has the same name as the guy I really want to attract is a good sign?

Like I mentioned before I was kind of holding off on making contact with the guy I want until I was in a better place myself.  (Taking that advice to "work on myself" that everyone suggests.)  I am feeling a lot better about a lot of things in general so I was thinking it might be time to see if I can make things happen with him.  So do I just continue with the RS and hope he contacts me or should I take the initiative and reach out to him?  

I still have some thoughts in the back of my head that we missed our chance etc. so I am not sure if that should stop me.  They aren't the dominant thoughts but they are still there.  The thoughts I had about things getting weird with my coworker weren't dominant either but that still happened so I'm not sure if I should wait.  

Thanks again for being such a wonderful community!

Board footera