Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 4:37 pm  #1

Can they feel us thinking about them ?

Hi All !

Studying loa is an adventure like Alice in wonderland, you discover a whole new world and possibilities.
With all the info and support here , there is no doubt each of us will go create that world !

Now most of us are here wanting to attract back a lover My question is -Can they feel us thinking about them ?-

Because if people do a lot of RS, visualization, and use props to make their new life,
the universe will respond by making things happen- seemingly by coincedence.

Now at some moment, there needs to be enough momentum, enough energy being build up in the person we are trying to attract , for them to actually reach out, even when a situation seems hopeless. It might be thru coincidences and other people, but still it will be their decision. Now for that to happen, there must be something happening in their mind as well when you are sending love and light..I presume ? 

I don't care how or when anything will happen, but just like you me an my subcon is curious how the world works,

1/28/2016 4:41 pm  #2

Re: Can they feel us thinking about them ?

well to me the main question of your post is simple to answer. yes, of course they do, why else would we do rs? there are theories that our whole vibrational state affects them and we can only attract them if they are a vibrational match. i like the first idea, not the second because no point on dwelling on negatives.

when you send someone love they feel it. I've had amazing results with this. when you think about someone they may be in the process of thinking about you or ringing you, works two-way.....so yes, how we think and feel definitely influences others

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

1/28/2016 4:43 pm  #3

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

1/28/2016 5:04 pm  #4

Wauw awesome ! thanks a lot for the link ! Will be happy to read 

1/28/2016 5:19 pm  #5

Thank you for that link. I'll bookmark that.

1/28/2016 5:34 pm  #6

But was that your own experience as well ?
anyone asked if they felt or were thinking something ? That would be interesting !

1/28/2016 5:56 pm  #7

Yes, there is no real or solid God up in the skies. The God that we talk about is always closer to us than we think. All we have to do is learn his language and we shall become his commander.

Board footera