Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 10:50 am  #1

What good things did you manifest today?

How about a thread to celebrate our little victories!

I'll start.

1. This morning, I was reviewing my day and I realized my 6PM meeting with one of my freelance clients was cutting it too close for my 8PM hot yoga class. I already missed yoga yesterday because I had to work. Plus, it was a dinner meeting and I can't eat for at least 3 hours before class. I was worried for maybe 2 seconds before telling myself: I AM GOING TO YOGA, IT WILL WORK OUT.

My meeting was postponed to next week!!!!

2. I got out of yoga late and was worried I'd miss the last train home and I wanted to grab some food because I hadn't had dinner. Again I told myself DON'T WORRY, YOU'VE MADE IT.

I was able to buy food AND catch the last train home.

3. I've been eyeing some cute bathing suits and dresses online to bring with me to Bali. I've been filling up and editing my shopping cart for daaaays and today, I was finally satisfied with my choices. I checked my Paypal and saw that I had received payment from a project I did! The amount wasn't exact because it was juuust a little bit more. I should have 3 cute swimsuits and 3 cute outfits arriving next month. <3

EXCITED TO READ YOUR DAILY VICTORIES.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/28/2016 10:53 am  #2

Re: What good things did you manifest today?

wow, amazing manifestations!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/28/2016 10:53 am  #3

That's awesome! Congrats on your many victories!! And you'll rock those bathing suits! well yesterday I had manifested me and my lover going out on a nice dinner date for Valentine's Day and a recent victory of mines was last night when she texted me out of the blue!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

1/28/2016 11:00 am  #4

Thank you! I read that we should keep track of our manifestations and write them down so we'd see just how fast we create and manifest things. I think that once we notice that, it'll inspire us more.

xo Gabby 

1/28/2016 11:09 am  #5

Well a recent victory.. yesterday I was in such a high vibration I was imagining me and my guy spending some.. hmmm.. time together.. didn't hear from him all day. Only to be bombarded with messages lastnight saying he has been trying to call me on my other phone (I have two phones, one local on international) to come over when he was finished with classes. It was late and I was thinking about declining but he begged me to come over. Let's just say it was quite an evening. He was starting to open up with me about work and plans for the next few weeks.

1/28/2016 11:11 am  #6

Berryluv wrote:

Well a recent victory.. yesterday I was in such a high vibration I was imagining me and my guy spending some.. hmmm.. time together.. didn't hear from him all day. Only to be bombarded with messages lastnight saying he has been trying to call me on my other phone (I have two phones, one local on international) to come over when he was finished with classes. It was late and I was thinking about declining but he begged me to come over. Let's just say it was quite an evening. He was starting to open up with me about work and plans for the next few weeks.

GIRL, if I still got jealous I would say I'M SO JEALOUS hahaha. SO happy for you!!!!

xo Gabby 

1/28/2016 11:17 am  #7

This wasn't today because today just started for me. But yesterday, I started reading a romance novel that I just bought and the main guy in the story is an engineer (just like my love) and has my love's exact personality. Now I know I've been drawn to this book for a reason lol! Romance novels get me into the vortex for manifesting love so I'm grateful to have found one that I like.

Yesterday I also caught every bus and every train back to back so I got home really quickly.

I also manifested a makeup artist who is willing to give me a free lesson. I had just been thinking that I wanted to learn how to do makeup on other people.

1/28/2016 11:20 am  #8

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Berryluv wrote:

GIRL, if I still got jealous I would say I'M SO JEALOUS hahaha. SO happy for you!!!!

Girll.. you're going to Bali.. I'm the one who should be jelly.
But thank you.. just more proof LOA works..

1/28/2016 11:22 am  #9

Berryluv wrote:

wow!!! i wish i was as lucky as you!!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/28/2016 11:22 am  #10

Aphrodite wrote:

I was thinking of a friend that i haven't seen in a while and i was thinking about calling her. Well, she called me! She had nothing but great news and we laughed about memories we had with Nick in the past.I told her she'd be a bridesmaid when we get married

Hunni.. that wedding with Nick is gonina be so spectacular...you guys are either gonna have to elope or have a huge maximum security wedding..and I'm gonna be like.  Ohh I know Mrs Jonas so I kind of know a famous celebrity..

Board footera