Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 10:06 am  #1

Feel it Real

Has anyone tried the Feel it Real techniques based on Neville Goddard's teachings? They make me feel really good but I've only been doing it for one day lol I keep imagining myself opening my boyfriend's apartment door with a key (implying I live there) and as I push the door open and lock it behind me, I can see my wedding rings (implying we are married). Then he calls out to me, I turn around and he comes out of the room smiling and hugs me and tells me he loves me and I just play this over and over and over until I can feel it real.

This compelled me to go to his actual apartment last night just so I could feel the place's presence again. He was home. His car was there. And I went all the way to his door and left a gift for him. I hadn't intended to when I got there but something compelled me to go to the convenience store and buy him his favourite junk food and leave it there. When I left it at the door, I could hear him in the kitchen cooking. I was just a door away from him. It was nice. I want to keep leaving gifts lol I like doing nice things for him. Even if he doesn't know it's me.

1/28/2016 10:26 am  #2

Re: Feel it Real

Yes feel it real sessions are incredible, keep doing them until you are certian. However your actions of leaving the gift may be contradictory to what you believe. Yes the idea of leaving a gift might soothe your thinking now, but leaving a gift at a closed door may imply that you are not living with him or even engaged. Your actions is telling the universe that you don't trust it to believe that what you are imagining is real...

1/28/2016 10:40 am  #3

Okay I want to feel like I belong there and if I keep going there uninvited like I don't belong there then that's how I'll keep feeling.

1/28/2016 10:54 am  #4

TrustMe wrote:

Okay I want to feel like I belong there and if I keep going there uninvited like I don't belong there then that's how I'll keep feeling.

Exactly!!

So the feel it real sessions are only to confirm the feeling as if you were in the state.. it's done...don't question the how's.   Just know..don't do the logics just know. We don't have to do a million sessions daily.. you could even do one and it's done.. as long as you believe you have it already. Remember when Neville refers to the Bible about praying and vein repetitions.. if we believe then it is done, just go about your day thankful that it is done. If anyone asks you how are you and so an so... tell them we are fine.. we are great and more loving than ever. .it's done!

1/28/2016 11:24 am  #5

Thanks berryluv! Sometimes I struggle with what to tell people about him and I. At Christmas my cousin asked and I told her "we are working things out" and then she responded with "I think you're going to marry him." and I was so happy! My family loves him cause he was there for me last year when my mother died even though we weren't together he came over and stayed with me and comforted me and we've stayed very close. He even picked me up from my cousins house on Christmas so my family knows we still love each other and are together often. I should tell everyone that we are great and things are working out for the best!

1/28/2016 11:30 am  #6

I remember you sharing with us when it happened. He still loves you, he still cares.. you are getting married. All this worrying and fear is only gonna make it delay things. He is yours, choose the path of least resistance. Choose the path that feels natural, normal, easy, more intuned with you and trust that it will find its way.

1/28/2016 11:48 am  #7

I think that's where I get stuck! I can be distrustful of the path of least resistance. After Christmas he messaged me everyday for a week and then it stopped. So I got worried and anxious again and asked him out and it didn't go well lol I should have just trusted that things will happen naturally. When I dont hear from him I become distrustful and try to control things more. I'm not sure what the natural path is. I think things feel the most natural when he contacts me first.Β 

1/28/2016 11:59 am  #8

Well intend for him to contact you first. But don't limit yourself that the only way you are going to feel natural about this is if he only contacts you first.

1/28/2016 12:02 pm  #9

Berryluv,
i want to understand the feel it real process better... can u suggest some good reads?? or any advice on how to use it effectively??

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

1/28/2016 12:04 pm  #10

Himanshupatil wrote:

Berryluv,
i want to understand the feel it real process better... can u suggest some good reads?? or any advice on how to use it effectively??

Check out this website www.freeneville.com

Neville Goddard teaches this technique is love him... your can YouTube his lectures. But check out the site and search for the feel it real lectures.

Board footera