Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2016 9:00 am  #11

Re: my journey .....

Hey...
How about letting universe handle all the things and you handle your emotions??
If i was in your place...here is what i would think
" He still loves me...he is just scared to accept it...he is going to accept it!!"
maybe that would make you feel better!!!
Hope i helped...
thanks for sharing your journey!!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

2/02/2016 9:06 am  #12

feeling better is alright .. i feel better. but when i see him what should i do? should i ignore him ? its gets so awkward at times because i feel so good so i greet him so happily but he does not reply likewise. so i feel like i am making a fool of myself by greeting him so happily.

2/02/2016 9:14 am  #13

well to greet him or not is up to you....if you feel you are making a fool out of yourself...than stop....just trust the process as it unfolds!!!

2/02/2016 9:15 am  #14

how about thanking universe for being able to see him everytime you see him???
greet or not...gratitude works great!!!

2/02/2016 9:19 am  #15

well yes !! i can try that .. gratitude should work wonders !! as everyone says..

2/02/2016 9:48 am  #16

khushi wrote:

feeling better is alright .. i feel better. but when i see him what should i do? should i ignore him ? its gets so awkward at times because i feel so good so i greet him so happily but he does not reply likewise. so i feel like i am making a fool of myself by greeting him so happily.

We live in a vibrational universe. It doesn't matter what you do, the only thing that matters is your vibration. At the moment you emit a vibration of worry. That doesn't serve you. Don't overanalyze situations. It would be better for you to not analyze any situations at all. Remember that his behaviour is a reflection of your past vibration. If you pay a bill and you get a pre-collection letter because of this bill the next day, you won't worry about it because you know you paid the bill. But that is exactly what you do now. You worry about something that lies in the past (yes, if you see him in this moment, it is acutally a vibrational past) and because you worry about it you recreate in for the future.

Chill out. It isn't about what you do or don't do. It's about your vibration.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

2/02/2016 11:21 am  #17

yes you are so right. i am always so worried thinking about what should i behave like when i see him next and so many other things keep clogging my mind. i always keep thinking he is talking to her and doing this and that. everything just keeps building up in my mind so much. sometimes i feel like my mind will blast off. and dont understand what should i do so that he agrees to talk to me normally.

2/04/2016 1:27 pm  #18

today has been a good day so far.. after so many days of being constantly worried and pre-occupied with these thoughts about why he does not talk to me and etc. etc., i could let these thoughts alone and concentrate on my work. i am happy.. 
I think i have come to accept the situation as is , that the situation is that he does not want to talk and its ok. everything is ok and fine as is. i dont want to change anything. 
Is there anything wrong in feeling like this?

2/04/2016 1:52 pm  #19

khushi wrote:

today has been a good day so far.. after so many days of being constantly worried and pre-occupied with these thoughts about why he does not talk to me and etc. etc., i could let these thoughts alone and concentrate on my work. i am happy.. 
I think i have come to accept the situation as is , that the situation is that he does not want to talk and its ok. everything is ok and fine as is. i dont want to change anything. 
Is there anything wrong in feeling like this?

well you are getting better!!! keep up the good work!!!

2/07/2016 12:16 pm  #20

So I have been keeping myself occupied with work and being happy generally. 
Now the thing is that I am ok being in no contact ( i hardly talked to him the past year) and i can keep negative thoughts out of my mind. But when I see him (because we are at the same institute), all the negative thoughts and doubts creep in again. And i feel like its much better not to see him at all. 
Although I think this could send some wrong vibrations out like I don't want to meet him etc. ? 

Board footera