Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 3:20 pm  #11

Re: Love is My Religion

Berryluv wrote:

Just imagine.. all our desires manifesting already. Pexpletive are gonna be talking. They are gonna be referring to us saying look.. they did it.. how do you do it? They are gonna say wow.. how did you do this in such record time? They are not gonna see the struggling, the pinning, the tears we took to get here.. all they are going to see is the state.

That's what I'm imagining now, the thousands of people these seed are going to reach across to. And all they will see is the tree. The beautiful, strong, healthy tree.

Wow just wow ! What a beautiful and amazing thing that be people asking us in our life's how did you get your love back after all this time ! How are you guys madly in love like no time has passed . What a wonderful feeling !

1/28/2016 3:27 pm  #12

Cherished wrote:

Love is EVERYTHING.  Everything.  Doesn't it make you feel incredible that this whole universe is motivated by love? Everything that you do comes back to love. That alone puts right into alignment-that we are part of a beautiful cosmic game where love wins.  Where the rules are..  to love. Where your only mission is to.. Love.. We are ever so fortunate to be here. This thread is wonderful! Thank you πŸ’ž

And isn't it just delicious we are blessed with so many tidbits of love sprinkled all over the place for us to enjoy. My favorite exercise to do in my day is to pause. This I've found to be the most invigorating, active and live activity. For within stillness comes oneness.

1/28/2016 3:29 pm  #13

Love5278 wrote:

Berryluv wrote:

Just imagine.. all our desires manifesting already. Pexpletive are gonna be talking. They are gonna be referring to us saying look.. they did it.. how do you do it? They are gonna say wow.. how did you do this in such record time? They are not gonna see the struggling, the pinning, the tears we took to get here.. all they are going to see is the state.

That's what I'm imagining now, the thousands of people these seed are going to reach across to. And all they will see is the tree. The beautiful, strong, healthy tree.

Wow just wow ! What a beautiful and amazing thing that be people asking us in our life's how did you get your love back after all this time ! How are you guys madly in love like no time has passed . What a wonderful feeling !

Β 
And that simple activity of imagining them in awe of it is the vibration that we are already there. It's not hard to feel it.. it's that simple..

1/28/2016 6:45 pm  #14

I love this!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

1/28/2016 6:53 pm  #15

Berryluv wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Love is EVERYTHING.  Everything.  Doesn't it make you feel incredible that this whole universe is motivated by love? Everything that you do comes back to love. That alone puts right into alignment-that we are part of a beautiful cosmic game where love wins.  Where the rules are..  to love. Where your only mission is to.. Love.. We are ever so fortunate to be here. This thread is wonderful! Thank you πŸ’ž

And isn't it just delicious we are blessed with so many tidbits of love sprinkled all over the place for us to enjoy. My favorite exercise to do in my day is to pause. This I've found to be the most invigorating, active and live activity. For within stillness comes oneness.

Β 
Absolutely. I do the same. All day long. I stop and breathe deeply and just BE. And that stillness and spaciousness.. That's where it's at πŸ’œπŸ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera