Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2015 3:48 pm  #1

Forget the past!

Lots of people have asked me how I got over the fact that my guy treated me so badly.. How did I get over the anger, hurt, misery of it.. How did I let go of fear and worry.. How did I stop blaming him.. So I wanted to share what I have learnt along this incredible journey.

You have to let go of  your past. Delete it.  Seriously. Never go there again. It's easier than you think. Delete, delete, delete. It serves NO purpose to you EVER unless recalling it gives you wonderful feelings of bliss! You won't ever have that "make up" conversation with your guy that everybody tries to have. NOPE, not you. Because that past no longer exists!! No need to bring it back up unless it was a joyous experience! Which I'm gathering it was NOT! 😜

It was tricky in the beginning because I was very hurt. I thought the absolute worst about my guy in every regard!! What helped me was to truly grasp the idea that he only hurt me because I gave him a script and he read it exactly as I asked him to. Truly. I feared, I worried, I was in a low vibration place and had no idea I created my own reality. So I literally visualised him into telling me all the things I DIDNT want to hear! I gave him a HORRIBLE role to play, and he took it and played it with all his heart!

But none of this was ever about him. It's about my own greatest fears. And how I projected them onto him so consistently that it HAD to manifest into my experience! It took the blame completely off him and onto me. Can you stop and think about how profound that is? It lets absolutely EVERYBODY off the hook. You think they have wronged u, but NEVER, never, never. You merely give people a role, and a script and they play it perfectly and faithfully. They are diligent, and willing to please you in whatever way you wish them to please you. They can't access you in ANY other way!

Had I only focused on my guy with love and beautiful intention, that's what my experience would have been. See how that in itself reframes EVERYTHING? You can't be upset with someone for faithfully following your directions. And you can't go blaming yourself, because none of us were born to instantly remember we are creators. So you simply delete the past. Start new. This is your new life. You don't want the old version back because you miscreated them! You want an entirely new version of that person who is built exactly to your specifications. And you hold steady in that vision of them until they manifest into your physical experience.

I NEVER Visualuse or imagine what happened last year. It was an unconscious, fearful, rather low vibrational creation! I simply gave my guy a new role, a total energetic makeover, and I do ZERO remembering of the past, only 100% NEW scenarios. He's now a different person. We are now a totally different couple! Forget the past, everybody. 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/05/2015 3:53 pm  #2

Re: Forget the past!

Thank you Cherished! Or should we call you the champion of Veronica's forum?

8/05/2015 4:07 pm  #3

I loved this post!! She's definitely the champion of this forum!! One of the sweetest people I have ever met! 😘

8/05/2015 4:09 pm  #4

We are all in this together,  and I'm so grateful for such a wonderful forum of beautiful people. 😘
This is such an amazing journey and to share it with like-minded, caring, nurturing souls is such a blessing to me xxxxx

Feel it in your soul..

8/05/2015 6:02 pm  #5

Thats great Cherished. You have done so well. If you dont mind me asking are you in contact with your guy? Would love to hear your manifestation successes.

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/05/2015 6:09 pm  #6

I certainly am in contact with my guy. It's early stages, but our correspondence has been fantastic- even better than I'd imagined. We are taking it slowly, and I am thoroughly enjoying and appreciating each and  every interraction that I have with him. πŸ’–

Feel it in your soul..

8/05/2015 6:59 pm  #7

Cherished wrote:

I certainly am in contact with my guy. It's early stages, but our correspondence has been fantastic- even better than I'd imagined. We are taking it slowly, and I am thoroughly enjoying and appreciating each and  every interraction that I have with him. πŸ’–

Aww thats lovely. So happy for you. Cant wait to get to where you are! πŸ˜‰

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/05/2015 8:31 pm  #8

Love this !

10/26/2015 3:53 am  #9

Omg cherished! I'm so grateful that I found this. I needed this for a long time! Thankyou for posting this! Thankyou Thank you thankyou! You're an angel too 

Last edited by Hisoneandonly (10/26/2015 3:53 am)

10/26/2015 7:06 am  #10

Great post and brilliant advice here.
Β 

Board footera