Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2016 4:05 pm  #1

Why hasn't my lover shown up yet?!

Lol. I knew that would reel you all in 😊 Of course he's shown up- he confesses his absolute love and adoration to me every day! He is using the term SOULMATES.. on ME πŸ˜œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸΌ

But when he wasn't there, I loved him anyway. I ADORED him. And he was nowhere to be seen in my physical reality. Didn't matter! I simply celebrated the fact the he exists, and that he's beautiful, and that he's everything I could have wanted and I managed to ATTRACT HIM DIRECTLY TO ME! It didn't matter that we had a moment of disconnect. Because I discovered that I was a deliberate creator! I discovered the truth of the entire UNIVERSE!! What a gift my guy has bestowed upon me!!

I didn't need him desperately and cry and carry on.. because I'm a deliberate creator. So I knew he was already there, waiting for me to join the party!

To all of you worrying and doubting and holding onto pain and anger and misery.. That's NOT WHERE YOUR LOVE IS AT! They are standing over there in LOVE, waiting for you to jump across with them!

You think you're waiting for them to come back., but you're not. You're waiting for YOU to come back. You need to find your way back to joy and peace and beauty and happiness. THAT is where all your stuff is. Including the most incredible love story you've ever imagined! Now get over there!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/27/2016 4:11 pm  #2

Re: Why hasn't my lover shown up yet?!

You are a blessing. Thank you again for your encouragement. Lots of love for you and everyone here in our community.

1/27/2016 4:13 pm  #3

I'm cross-posting this from another thread because it feels good to think about.. And I'm trying to get you all to feel like the Gods and Goddesses you TRULY ARE..

Can you stop right now and imagine what it will be like for that guy or girl to experience the force of TRUE, PURE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?! Because that is where this journey leads you. We are so incredibly lucky to have created this path to our enlightenment! Please don't doubt your magical reunion.. KNOW that it's coming. Because seriously, one person who is tuned into the energy of love is far far more influential than a million who are not. Who do you think your love is going to turn to? They are going to start running towards the constant, beautiful, pure light of love that you are shining steadily upon them. You'll see it when you believe it emphatically, and allow that feeling to permeate your being.

Remember.. Not many people are in alignment in this world. You cannot even comprehend the power of love that will touch your guy or girl. From your alignment, they will feel something sacred. You will awaken within them something they have ALWAYS yearned for- but have NEVER experienced. Love in its pure form is astonishingly beautiful. And love is alignment. So let's be aligned. Be the lighthouse as your love makes their way back home to you. A lighthouse stands proud and tall, never faltering. Just calling and shining brighter than anything else can. Be that. It's all you've got to do. πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Feel it in your soul..

1/27/2016 4:16 pm  #4

Can you share the specific details of your success story (I'm somewhat new to this forum; if you could post a link to it)? Love this! Very inspiring!

1/27/2016 4:23 pm  #5

I haven't time right now, it's morning here.. But..
Love at first sight
Incredible connection
Long distances
Family issues
I became infatuated in the WRONG WAY.. worried, doubtful, nervous, yearning, sad..
Blocked. Lol. Absolutely blocked!
ENTER LOA! OMG, I created it all
Lover came back.
He was MEAN. Awful. Lol, I mean HORRIBLE!!
My bad, I was MISCREATING again.
I learnt the rules. Which are forgiveness, focus and FOR GODDNESS SAKE, LOVE YOURSELF!
I fell in love with me
He was back at lightening speed
I found my soul within myself
He is begging to be my soulmate
We live happily ever after of course!!
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Feel it in your soul..

1/27/2016 4:34 pm  #6

Cherished is a Godsend. .inlove you Cherished. ..everything that comes out of your mouth is pure gold, and we know it's because you are certianly practicing what you preach. I am so grateful to be sharing this platform with you. Many thanks.

1/27/2016 4:37 pm  #7

Cherished wrote:

I haven't time right now, it's morning here.. But..
Love at first sight
Incredible connection
Long distances
Family issues
I became infatuated in the WRONG WAY.. worried, doubtful, nervous, yearning, sad..
Blocked. Lol. Absolutely blocked!
ENTER LOA! OMG, I created it all
Lover came back.
He was MEAN. Awful. Lol, I mean HORRIBLE!!
My bad, I was MISCREATING again.
I learnt the rules. Which are forgiveness, focus and FOR GODDNESS SAKE, LOVE YOURSELF!
I fell in love with me
He was back at lightening speed
I found my soul within myself
He is begging to be my soulmate
We live happily ever after of course!!
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

This gives me so much hope, especially with being blocked and all the mean words. I literally have so much more faith after reading this!!!

1/27/2016 4:51 pm  #8

Being blocked is simply YOU BLOCKING YOUR HAPPINESS! Think of it that way. When someone is misbehaving, it's only ever because you have fears and you're creating from that stance.  You have NOTHING to fear.  EVER.  If you're worried someone won't come back,  you need to instead walk towards love and KNOW that they will come back. Soothe it, remember who you are, and stand there like the bass-ass creator you are... And jump up and down joyfully as it all comes straight to you! Because it will.  Seriously. I couldn't make this up if I tried lol

Feel it in your soul..

1/27/2016 5:21 pm  #9

I died and ended up in the sky?
who da hell are you, Cherished?!
I donΒ΄t have words to express my gratitude for your attitude, attention, help,... and love .
Bless you
Big Hug, and a BIGGGG KISS
LOVE YOU

1/27/2016 5:26 pm  #10

bernardo09 wrote:

I died and ended up in the sky?
who da hell are you, Cherished?!
I donΒ΄t have words to express my gratitude for your attitude, attention, help,... and love .
Bless you
Big Hug, and a BIGGGG KISS
LOVE YOU

Β 
Lol..  I'm a Goddess 😜 I'm simply in alignment when I post.
And can't you all feel what alignment does to you?!  How that energy can influence? It makes you feel amazing.  It makes you want MORE. It drives you to greatness. It shifts everything.

I'm determined to teach every single one of you how to reach this state and STAY THERE! I'm just going to keep on saying it in a gazillion different ways until it touches ALL OF YOU.  That's my plan!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera