Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2017 9:11 am  #21

Re: I also πŸ’œ Neville!

Sanshi wrote:

Listen closely to your invisible thoughts. What do you hear? What are your words implying? That is their potency. What do you want? Name it and rearrange the structure of your mind to imply you no longer desire it, because you already have it!

Β 
How do you suggest to rearrange your mind? Because I understand that I can say I want this and say In my mind that I have it and have the feelings of already having it, but I know I'm doing this because I don't already have it "physically", which is what my words are implying.

I understand what the concept is and what to do, I'm just unsure of how to execute it.

1/03/2017 11:13 am  #22

MF3 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Listen closely to your invisible thoughts. What do you hear? What are your words implying? That is their potency. What do you want? Name it and rearrange the structure of your mind to imply you no longer desire it, because you already have it!

Β 
How do you suggest to rearrange your mind? Because I understand that I can say I want this and say In my mind that I have it and have the feelings of already having it, but I know I'm doing this because I don't already have it "physically", which is what my words are implying.

I understand what the concept is and what to do, I'm just unsure of how to execute it.

I don't suggest anything. This is a thread full of Neville quotes. Read his work to learn more.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/04/2017 5:37 pm  #23

"You may think you understand what I have said. But if you aren't getting what you want, there is something you haven't understood. So I'm going to start by saying something I've said before, "When I speak of feeling, I don't mean emotion, but acceptance of the fact that the desire is fulfilled."

And you can think you did that, but you can know for sure, if you haven't achieved your goal, you don't have acceptance. And the reason you don't have acceptance is that you are still thinking OF the goal, rather than thinking FROM the goal. That is all there is to it.

And if you are thinking of the goal, rather than from the goal, you can do that for ten years and nothing will happen. But the instant you think from the goal, your world will change. And that can happen tomorrow, it can happen in an instant. But it can never happen from continuing to think in the old way."

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

1/14/2018 7:09 pm  #24

"I became conscious of being it. I am still conscious of being it. And I shall continue to be conscious of being it until that which I am conscious of being is perfectly expressed."

Your faith is your furtune, chapter 1

1/18/2018 9:22 am  #25

"You shall become fixed in the belief that you are that which you desire to be. Before you have any visible proof that you are, you will, from the deep conviction which you have felt fixed within you, know that you are; and so without waiting for confirmation of your senses you will cry, "It is finished." Then with a faith born of the knowledge of this changeless law you will be as one ded and entombed; you will be still and unmoved in your conviction and confident that you will resurrect the qualities that you have fixed and are feeling within you."

Board footera